smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Believe I'd love to have that shock too

We have a May 11th Files Case now...so everybody on eyes on that, if somebody sees something let us know... we are waiting for the shock!!!

***Waiting for interview***

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi all, I would like to know if anyone know of how many May 10th files are there and how many have been updated so far?

Secondly, do we have to do form DS-260? If yes, Can we do it before Approval or after approval?

Thirdly, are we the one who notifies NVC after NOA2 or USCIS?

Lastly, for medical, do they administer vaccination as part of the package or are the applicants supposed to do their own vaccination if so, please name the required vaccinations needed!!

Thank you!

30 minutes ago, Fiammetta said:

We have a May 11th Files Case now...so everybody on eyes on that, if somebody sees something let us know... we are waiting for the shock!!!

I want may 5th again still have not heard on mine and 7 more days will be 6 months for me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/20/2017 at 10:35 AM, HeenaKumthekar said:

Hi. 

I am from India. My fiancé had filed and they received it on May 5th. We are awaiting NOA2. Has anybody received it?

i have received it i think oct 6. Sorry you havent heard anything yet. :(

Timeline

Hi guys.......

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am trying to book interview appointment and biometric appt. But i keep getting error message that the date i selected does not have availabilty. i have selected lot of different slots and they keep saying that. Finally i got error message saying that i am approaching the maximum number of times that i am allowed to visit that page.

i called customer service and they could not help and told me to write an email and they will get back to me within 48 hours. i did just finish writing the email.

but i would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. im sick to my stomach and shakey from the anxiety and i dont want to feel this way for the next 48 hrs. 

Thanks guys.

On 10/24/2017 at 6:36 AM, IG&JG said:

Hi:rolleyes: I am new here.:jest:  Case was received on May 30.NOA1 got on June 2. I am between May and June

Waiting still 147days :wacko:

We have the same Noa dates

Edited by Lilly2302

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

4 hours ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

The funny thing is, I thought about filing my petition for my Fiancé last jan without telling her. I knew I was going to propose to to her (but hadn't already at that point). I had everything I needed to do it too. The  idea was that she would be approved by the time I proposed and we could just come to the US together over the summer. I hesitated thinking "no... its not right without telling her and without first proposing.. ."  and I obviously ended up not doing it. My fiancé and I had a sad laugh over this a few days ago..   :unsure:

you chose the smarter, safer route! there was a chance she'd be mad, if even she isn't expressing it now, if you filed it without her consent!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

you chose the smarter, safer route! there was a chance she'd be mad, if even she isn't expressing it now, if you filed it without her consent!

It's not possible anyway as you would need letter of intent to marry.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Noonymoon said:

Hi guys.......

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am trying to book interview appointment and biometric appt. But i keep getting error message that the date i selected does not have availabilty. i have selected lot of different slots and they keep saying that. Finally i got error message saying that i am approaching the maximum number of times that i am allowed to visit that page.

i called customer service and they could not help and told me to write an email and they will get back to me within 48 hours. i did just finish writing the email.

but i would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. im sick to my stomach and shakey from the anxiety and i dont want to feel this way for the next 48 hrs. 

Thanks guys.

Maybe your case is not at the embassy yet? Cause it happened to me..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Yuliia said:

Day 166 , received date May 12th , got RFE today , now waiting for a hard copy

Please let us know what RFE is for. I still have not heard anything, 167 days today.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Maybe your case is not at the embassy yet? Cause it happened to me..

Ohhh how strange.  The NVC case tracker said its ready for interview and I paid the fees and they unlocked it.  

Thank you for your reply.  

How long did you have to wait before you could book the interview?????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
17 minutes ago, alaris said:

Please let us know what RFE is for. I still have not heard anything, 167 days today.

Sure, as soon as we get a mail. Can't wait to read what is needed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Noonymoon said:

Ohhh how strange.  The NVC case tracker said its ready for interview and I paid the fees and they unlocked it.  

Thank you for your reply.  

How long did you have to wait before you could book the interview?????

First time I tried it didnt work, next day it worked! It took like a week after i got my nvc number. But my  case still shows "in transit" on ceac tracker... so who knows?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Yuliia said:

Sure, as soon as we get a mail. Can't wait to read what is needed

At least your case has been touched. This waiting is killing....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.