smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

I don't think this type of scanning and analysis has ever happened in history of VJ lol

I'm doing at the same time lolling my self here :whistle:

Does this show how bored I am with my life at the moment?

I tried forecast but the data is not enough and it only shows it going up.  I wish I knew how many people were working there... Oh the things I could doB-)

At the same time inside my head: There's expedite in case USCIS can benefit from it. I think I should contact them...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

I don't think this type of scanning and analysis has ever happened in history of VJ lol

Agree and thanks for your lead too @Shoegumseeing the 'trend' is what we exactly need - How the forest or mountain itself moving towards beyond individual trees (like each of our cases)... 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, AK&JO said:

Agree and thanks for your lead too @Shoegumseeing the 'trend' is what we exactly need - How the forest or mountain itself moving towards beyond individual trees (like each of our cases)... 

If @Shoegum didn't give me the script to do these I would be probably going crazy :mellow: 

I am also one of those who stays alive and breathing by those scans everyday...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
12 hours ago, Courtney Payne said:

OMG!!!!OUR CASE WAS APPROVED!!!!AFTER 167 DAYS NOA2 MAY 10TH NOA2 OCTOBER 24th!!!😁😁😁😁🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Congratulations!!!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, vml said:

166 days today.. After 4  hours its gonna be 167 days..wants to hear something today.. If not. Thats make me really  upset.

Your dates are almost here! Just a bit more!

16 hours ago, Lance & Valérie said:

I called NVC again this afternoon and they said our case had been forwarded to the consulate today! We have not received the email form NVC yet and our case has not been updated on CEAC but they said we could call the consulate tomorrow to verify they have our case. I hope things change for you soon, I knew the uncertainty is awful.

congrats

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Alice L said:

We just confirm from NVC , our case is under administrative processing at NVC

can anyone guide me what it is and how long will it take?

Its very frustrating

When you track your nvc number it says "at nvc"? Or you cant even track it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alice L said:

We just confirm from NVC , our case is under administrative processing at NVC

can anyone guide me what it is and how long will it take?

Its very frustrating

I read about it on the april forum. Someone stayed a month with their case in AP. They get a random sample of the cases they have there to just "review" your application. It can take a week or a month... hard to tell

@Naes Thank you so much for your thorough analysis. I’m a little concerned though. I’m a May 30 received ending in 46499 which doesn’t exist in your google spreadsheets. I checked June and it looks like there’s a gap. Am I missing something or is my case in a USCIS Black hole?! 😩

Timeline

4 minutes ago, cjelie said:

@Naes Thank you so much for your thorough analysis. I’m a little concerned though. I’m a May 30 received ending in 46499 which doesn’t exist in your google spreadsheets. I checked June and it looks like there’s a gap. Am I missing something or is my case in a USCIS Black hole?! 😩

I have you in my sheet. 346499?

It looks case received online 4105 in my sheets.

And these ones for may are actually Shoegum's sheets and his updates so I am pretty sure it is included in the scan.

And about the GAP: 

At the end of each month some cases WAC numbers are mixed with the next month's first WAC numbers, however in these files I separated all for each month so they are not always in a WAC order, in order to not panic anyone who cannot find their case in their respective month's file 

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.