smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Road2Nyama said:

Thank you for the heads up. I am just going to try and get tickets to see him in the next month or so. Yeah, I realized that it's not easy or quick, just had high hopes and maybe a bit optimistic. 

We all did when we started.  I assumed, as an early June filer that my fiancee and her kids would witness their first white Christmas.  Now most like winter will be over before they arrive.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

I need to make one correction. As that asterisk goes on the pending (this includes statuses of , received, rfe sent, rfe received, name updated, birthday updated) which are the statuses that still needs work but not untouched. I'm going to put another update tomorrow for April to explain the numbers of each status.

from what I remember untouched for April is around 950

Thanks for the clarification.  It is still a long way before my June 6 petition it towards the top of the heap! 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Thanks for the clarification.  It is still a long way before my June 6 petition it towards the top of the heap! 

It looks like it! I accept I'm a pessimist too normally.. so I'm waiting for the numbers to pick up a bit that I can actually have some solid proof to lose my dark thoughts a bit

by the time we finish here everyone will be data analysist and forecasters...

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

It looks like it! I accept I'm a pessimist too normally.. so I'm waiting for the numbers to pick up a bit that I can actually have some solid proof to lose my dark thoughts a bit

by the time we finish here everyone will be data analysist and forecasters...

But I don’t have much to worry about. The Squirrel said I will have my NOA2 in 19 days!!! 👍🏻😉

maybe be some of us will be better analysts than others!!!  

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

20 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

My fiance never got a letter, he got an email only.. it took us 24 days to get our case number from NVC

Okay, It has been 14 days for us, called them and they still haven't recieved the case from the good ole' fast moving USCIS, I guess it may line up with yours?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Yace said:

Okay, It has been 14 days for us, called them and they still haven't recieved the case from the good ole' fast moving USCIS, I guess it may line up with yours?

Yes. Once it gets there its fast

Filed: Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

I need to make one correction. As that asterisk goes on the pending (this includes statuses of , received, rfe sent, rfe received, name updated, birthday updated) which are the statuses that still needs work but not untouched. I'm going to put another update tomorrow for April to explain the numbers of each status.

from what I remember untouched for April is around 950

what does excluded mean?

14 hours ago, Lance & Valérie said:

Are there any other May filers stuck at the NVC stage?? Our NOA2 date was 9/20, NVC received 10/4 and consulate case number assigned 10/20 but it has yet to sent out. Any thoughts?

We are in the same boat

Got approved on 30th sep nvc case number received on 16 Oct 2017 

Since then no updates 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fiammetta said:

They skipped our case...but getting very close to us! Just hoping I can get all my police record on time for interview now! Australia is very far (and they made it very difficult) and no embassy seems want to help me :( The US visa mess and 166 days waiting (and still) wasn't enough :(

168 days here and they skipped my  WAC number 😐

2 hours ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

@Shoegum @K1VisaApplicant05 @AZSunshine78 @Alice L @WhJi @Hey Jude @Heidar  I finally received this mysterious letter in the mail. it was actually 2 letters; the first was a change of address form, and the second is a formal letter response to one of the calls I made to USCIS about my application stating that my application is within the normal processing time. I am not sure why they sent this letter, as I never asked them to send anything. 

As for the change of address form, it looks like they incorrectly entered my address the first time around and had to resend it with the correct address. the entered "201" instead of "1201" for my house number. I am positive that I provided them with the correct address because I received my NOA1 without any of these issues. I have also confirmed my address with USCIS over the phone when I they ask to confirm my identity. Very odd that they would send me a change of address form when they clearly entered the wrong address?

Whats extraordinarily odd/confusing is that the email I received referring to this letter was the following: 

Receipt Number: WAC1790327977 

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) 

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity 

We mailed your document for your Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), Receipt Number WAC1790327977. If you do not receive your document by November 18, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. 

Either USCIS mistakenly sent me this email, or perhaps there is another letter on its way...? What is also unexplained is why the status update is dated November 18th in @Shoegum last scan. 

Thank God it's not notice of intent to deny

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

@Shoegum @K1VisaApplicant05 @AZSunshine78 @Alice L @WhJi @Hey Jude @Heidar  I finally received this mysterious letter in the mail. it was actually 2 letters; the first was a change of address form, and the second is a formal letter response to one of the calls I made to USCIS about my application stating that my application is within the normal processing time. I am not sure why they sent this letter, as I never asked them to send anything. 

As for the change of address form, it looks like they incorrectly entered my address the first time around and had to resend it with the correct address. the entered "201" instead of "1201" for my house number. I am positive that I provided them with the correct address because I received my NOA1 without any of these issues. I have also confirmed my address with USCIS over the phone when I they ask to confirm my identity. Very odd that they would send me a change of address form when they clearly entered the wrong address?

Whats extraordinarily odd/confusing is that the email I received referring to this letter was the following: 

Receipt Number: WAC1790327977 

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) 

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity 

We mailed your document for your Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), Receipt Number WAC1790327977. If you do not receive your document by November 18, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. 

Either USCIS mistakenly sent me this email, or perhaps there is another letter on its way...? What is also unexplained is why the status update is dated November 18th in @Shoegum last scan. 

Thanks for updating us, that is odd have you had a chance to speak to a tier 2 person over the phone at USCIS? If not i would definitely call them as this instantly should get you a transfer to higher tier or even manager and see whats exactly happening since you never changed address and I've seen bunch of people call USCIS on this forum and not get a letter in the mail unless on the call there was something outstanding that you asked and they needed to get back to you on.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

2 hours ago, Naes said:

I'm really hoping to wake up to a steady of at least 150 approvals in total today! Good luck everyone!

And good night

( my anxiety caused me to continously scan for a week... now I may rest after scanning about 170.000 cases :D even typhoon didn't stop me... although it stopped my internet for a while...)

What would we do without you seriously :)

get some good rest and let's hope you wake up (me too actually) to 150 approvals!

does anybody know what time the WAC(k) center closes in the pm? or what's usually the time they update the latest approvals/REFs?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

3 minutes ago, Shoegum said:
WAC1790326984 5/8/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Document Was Returned To USCIS
WAC1790327653 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327786 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated
WAC1790327793 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327795 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327799 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327812 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327816   10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327981 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328012 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328019 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328027 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328063 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

Are there more RFEs than usual?

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Shoegum said:
WAC1790326984 5/8/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Document Was Returned To USCIS
WAC1790327653 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327786 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated
WAC1790327793 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327795 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327799 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327812 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327816   10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327981 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328012 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328019 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328027 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328063 5/12/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

oh shhhhh! :o

they better put the approvals last, and get us another 100 or 150 through today!!!!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.