smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Daphney said:

Thanks ,alot, I know something have to shakes ,I was trying to creat a uscis account ,but I can't , I wish I can hear a good new soon ,and thanks again 

Maybe it has to be the same email address that you used to file the petition?.. Or the same one on the G-1145? I’m speculating here, but that’s the login email address /ID that we use.

2 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Maybe it has to be the same email address that you used to file the petition?.. Or the same one on the G-1145? I’m speculating here, but that’s the login email address /ID that we use.

Ooo I got not idea what address my fiance used,I'ma ask her when she wakes up,I'm going to sleep now , I'ma let u know any update 

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Daphney said:

That is my case number , and I got no idea , cuz its still say case receive 

Edited by AZSunshine78

Timeline
40 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Hi there. I also got notification on the other USCIS app a few hours later. I have no idea why I am following your case in both apps!

From what I understand, it you have a USCIS account login, and you’re tracking your case on it.. you’ll see a Last Updated Date from the home page after login. It may state 10/22/2017 there, meaning it’s been touched / scanned?

My iPhone tracker doesn't give me updates. What app are you using please?

Timeline
Just now, AZSunshine78 said:

My iPhone tracker doesn't give me updates. What app are you using please?

Both the apps for iPhone 

Case Tracker 

USCISApp

i only get updates on the cases that I Add to My Cases.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Any one in this know what questions are asked during medical's?

Here in the PH we’ve had blood test, urinalysis, vital and physical test and also were asked series of questions (dentures, animal bites, mostly pyschological questions) and was checked if we got scars on our wrists. :)

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone. 

Asking for a friend: 

‘ I am currently an italian residence holding a philippine passport and currently waiting for noa2 of K1 visa. I already resigned my job here. But I just want to ask if there’s a possibility of transferring consulate from Italy to Philippines. If yes, how and how long it would take? Could you give me an advice? Is it better to wait and do it all here in Italy or I can call NVC  or uscis after Approval so I could move on our case to Manila USEMBASSY? ‘ 

Appreciate your response! 😊

Timeline
9 minutes ago, krizia said:

Hello everyone. 

Asking for a friend: 

‘ I am currently an italian residence holding a philippine passport and currently waiting for noa2 of K1 visa. I already resigned my job here. But I just want to ask if there’s a possibility of transferring consulate from Italy to Philippines. If yes, how and how long it would take? Could you give me an advice? Is it better to wait and do it all here in Italy or I can call NVC  or uscis after Approval so I could move on our case to Manila USEMBASSY? ‘ 

Appreciate your response! 😊

Im asking for a friend too, anyone? Lol joke

Timeline
16 hours ago, Jbgchristian said:

Day 167..... 😭😢😭

160 for us today...right behind you....I feel your pain...I think this may be our week though...Keep fingers crossed and prayers flowing :)

Timeline
46 minutes ago, smilei said:

Here in the PH we’ve had blood test, urinalysis, vital and physical test and also were asked series of questions (dentures, animal bites, mostly pyschological questions) and was checked if we got scars on our wrists. :)

I think I am going to put cuts on my wrist if they don't speed this up HEE HEE.....just kidding, but wow, this is a challenge!!!! I may go to the Philippines next month if this does not move along....and i really would rather save the money and vacation for her when she makes it to the USA.

Timeline
6 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

Day 151. I understand how you feel. 

Im holding out hope for 180 days. I'm not seeing many waiting longer than that being posted on here. 

Don't want to bum you out, but there was a couple recently approved here that were at 202 days with no RFE....must of had a hard time with the background checks. It appears as if that is what makes files look like they are out of order, but there is a link to a past USCIS adjudicator on this site that answers many K1 visa questions regarding how they do this process...Let me know if you want me to post the link...very interested read.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
2 hours ago, smilei said:

Thank you @smilei,  what do the psychological questions consist of?  Making sure you are ok?

Timeline

Its driving me crazy so i cleared the time to go see my sweety... what is cheapest flights from cleveland ohio yo manila leaving november 9th and returning on 15th?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jbgchristian said:

Its driving me crazy so i cleared the time to go see my sweety... what is cheapest flights from cleveland ohio yo manila leaving november 9th and returning on 15th?

You should check spirit airlines, every time I go visit my fiance I use them they are so cheap and if you sign up for the emails you will get discounts every week last week I got one for 98% off even without the discount they're really cheap but if you can get a discount it goes from 30% off to 98% off every week you will get one in the email they don't go to every place but they go to a lot of places so you should check on that

I'm praying for us all 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.