smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
21 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Thank you ! I sincerely believe that good things happen to good people, so I am waiting my turn, it will come, I knew you had yours coming. Only way is the right way, so it comes back to you the same way. You did almost get weak I warned you, and you are not weak, rather very strong, because you are you. Patience, as i said good things happen to good people. Glad to have come across you. Enjoy !  

giphy.gif

Ooookkkkk now ....  here is what I see .....

a beautiful trip to Ecuador, not only for joyful things in life, but also a serious diligent work effort. You will get everything you will need for following stages, have it ready as if the interview is tomorrow. No stone is to be left unturned, make sure all is ready. Even with all of that, your wish of Christmas eve wedding is bleak, but you just may have your other half under the tree in time. Do not call them for that week, do not check the forum for that week, go to Ecuador and enjoy your week of love, his is about you. You knowing or not, even if you get approved tomorrow, will not change speed of anything that follows, and that may be one week "less waiting" for the interview and new life. Go enjoy. When you come back, swing by here and let us all know what news you go for us  ;)  

Thank you @The Squirrel, my computer sucks, eesshhh!  I am glad to have come across you as well, hoping you see your number soon!! Keeping you and all in my thoughts and prayers for quicker notifications!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

Thanks again

I have been researching the "A" number on the G-325A for the last 30min and I've read three answers so far:

1. "just write this...". Which don't cut it for me. I need to understand.

2. "the Alien Registration Number and File Number are the same"

3. "the File Number and the Alien Registration Number are NOT the same".

Now the "A#" at the top-left of the RFE notice. Is that the "File Number", or what? Is that what I put at the top-right of the G-325A form? What does my fiancee put on the form?

A-Number is the Alien registration number, unless your fiIance lived in US before she/he is not supposed to have one.

They give it first time (IF I remember correctly) on NOA 2.

If they are asking to fill that, and above doesn't apply, leave it blank.

1 hour ago, Kleyr Bear said:

We're at 166days. Does anybody know what's the maximum time of waiting? 

There is no maximum just when then get to it.

12 hours ago, June2017UK said:

Here’s something a little weird. I follow random cases in the iPhone case tracker app. A May 16th case WAC1790331386 gave me notification 50 minutes ago that the status changed, but it still says ‘Case Received’ - would that mean that the case has been touched/ scanned today?

That is my case number , and I got no idea , cuz its still say case receive 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, Lilly2302 said:

Day 144 and Im getting so tired of this bs

Day 151. I understand how you feel. 

Im holding out hope for 180 days. I'm not seeing many waiting longer than that being posted on here. 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Timeline
Just now, Daphney said:

That is my case number , and I got no idea , cuz its still say case receive 

Hi there. I also got notification on the other USCIS app a few hours later. I have no idea why I am following your case in both apps!

From what I understand, it you have a USCIS account login, and you’re tracking your case on it.. you’ll see a Last Updated Date from the home page after login. It may state 10/22/2017 there, meaning it’s been touched / scanned?

2 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Hi there. I also got notification on the other USCIS app a few hours later. I have no idea why I am following your case in both apps!

From what I understand, it you have a USCIS account login, and you’re tracking your case on it.. you’ll see a Last Updated Date from the home page after login. It may state 10/22/2017 there, meaning it’s been touched / scanned?

I got no uscis account but thanks to lets me know , that so weirds I got no idea what goin on I'ma try to creat a account ,but if the date 10-22-2017 that mean it's have been touched,but now I don't expecting anything from USCIS cuz I saw the last approved case was may 10. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Daphney said:

I got no uscis account but thanks to lets me know , that so weirds I got no idea what goin on I'ma try to creat a account ,but if the date 10-22-2017 that mean it's have been touched,but now I don't expecting anything from USCIS cuz I saw the last approved case was may 10. 

This week maybe your week... it may just mean your case has been moved from a shelf and assigned to an adjudicator or if someone has started running the background checks on your case. It could even mean it’s approved!

Good luck. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you getting a speedy approval... Oh, and if your approval is updated online..I’ll be watching your case too!

Edited by June2017UK

14 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

This week maybe your week... it may just mean your case has been moved from a shelf and assigned to an adjudicator or if someone has started running the background checks on your case. It could even mean it’s approved!

Good luck. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you getting a speedy approval... Oh, and if your approval is updated online..I’ll be watching your case too!

Thanks ,alot, I know something have to shakes ,I was trying to creat a uscis account ,but I can't , I wish I can hear a good new soon ,and thanks again 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.