smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nemesiser said:

@Noonymoon I think you have to pay visa fee first after filling out the required information at ustraveldocs.com before the appointment schedule can be unlocked. And yes print the appointment confirmation after that

Thanks! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

Depends on the country. Since you do not have a completed profile it's hard for me to ascertain what country you are processing through.  Some countries it's not a problem completing the DS-160 and paying your interview application fee, while others it is.  Knowing your country presents a better possibility for me or others to be a little more exact with an answer to your question. That's the funny thing about this thread. If you stay here in this thread you are asking people from different countries that have different procedures, and your asking them to answer about your Embassy. Expand your horizons and visit your Embassy and least of all head on over to the sub-forum for your country where there are "experts" that have been through the entire process and have helped hundreds of others just like you. 

Thanks! How do I find the sub forum?

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:41 PM, Julie and Kerren said:

@Travie   @Shoegum  @The Squirrel !!!!  Thank you all, I might be pre-happy, but I did what you suggested above @Travie and got to a Tier 2 officer and waited over an hour for them to call back and then spoke to the Tier 2 officer and told her the same thing and she stated we WERE APPROVED on 14 Oct and it was mailed to us on the 17th of OCT!!!  OMG!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited, I asked her twice and she said yes, HOWEVER I'm not telling my fiancé until I see it in the mail hopefully tomorrow (thanks @The Squirrel as per your crystal ball) or Saturday so when I tell her it is 100% accurate, but for now I'm extremely happy, but guarded until I get that piece of paper!!!  More to follow when this arrives!

You are most welcome, and congratulations babyyyyyyyy !!!! 

music glee hello harry potter GIF

7 hours ago, Nemesiser said:

Sounds exactly what I have in mind. But I don't have any status for my case at NVC yet :(

Thanks for this info. We haven’t got our case number as well. I’m the beneficiary in Mumbai! I think it’s best then to fill DS form and get don’t with clearance. Thanks for the info

1 hour ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Love it!!  Thank you again!! LOL  Best wishes ahead for you!

Thank you ! I sincerely believe that good things happen to good people, so I am waiting my turn, it will come, I knew you had yours coming. Only way is the right way, so it comes back to you the same way. You did almost get weak I warned you, and you are not weak, rather very strong, because you are you. Patience, as i said good things happen to good people. Glad to have come across you. Enjoy !  

49 minutes ago, MariaB Soria said:

@The Squirrel pleaseee make your crystal ball work!!? And they'll when will I get my NOA2 I am on day 169!!! No luck with tier 1 neither 2 officers.... Going to Ecuador tomorrow for a week!! Can't stand the distance anymore!!! 

giphy.gif

Ooookkkkk now ....  here is what I see .....

a beautiful trip to Ecuador, not only for joyful things in life, but also a serious diligent work effort. You will get everything you will need for following stages, have it ready as if the interview is tomorrow. No stone is to be left unturned, make sure all is ready. Even with all of that, your wish of Christmas eve wedding is bleak, but you just may have your other half under the tree in time. Do not call them for that week, do not check the forum for that week, go to Ecuador and enjoy your week of love, his is about you. You knowing or not, even if you get approved tomorrow, will not change speed of anything that follows, and that may be one week "less waiting" for the interview and new life. Go enjoy. When you come back, swing by here and let us all know what news you go for us  ;)  

19 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Thank you ! I sincerely believe that good things happen to good people, so I am waiting my turn, it will come, I knew you had yours coming. Only way is the right way, so it comes back to you the same way. You did almost get weak I warned you, and you are not weak, rather very strong, because you are you. Patience, as i said good things happen to good people. Glad to have come across you. Enjoy !  

giphy.gif

Ooookkkkk now ....  here is what I see .....

a beautiful trip to Ecuador, not only for joyful things in life, but also a serious diligent work effort. You will get everything you will need for following stages, have it ready as if the interview is tomorrow. No stone is to be left unturned, make sure all is ready. Even with all of that, your wish of Christmas eve wedding is bleak, but you just may have your other half under the tree in time. Do not call them for that week, do not check the forum for that week, go to Ecuador and enjoy your week of love, his is about you. You knowing or not, even if you get approved tomorrow, will not change speed of anything that follows, and that may be one week "less waiting" for the interview and new life. Go enjoy. When you come back, swing by here and let us all know what news you go for us  ;)  

Lol! You are the best!!!! For the advise!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.