smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, tlehrer said:

Day 163 and there are a couple cases that have been approved or RFE'd before our case, what happened to chronological order?

Forget the chronological order, it's nonsense order :(

***Waiting for interview***

Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

From my esteemed colleagues here, it is the consensus that times will quicken a bit starting in the August and September time frame.  I’m not sure how much but they believe that May and June will be the longest wait in history.

Sorry to say that, but this is not just depressing, it's even impossible to know! No Idea how they can say that, but in any case it's not doing any good on a group called "May Filers"... ;)

Timeline
7 minutes ago, tlehrer said:

😡😡😡

I know... I mean, nonsense=they go by some strange pattern that I like to think it's due to easier/harder petition, lazier/faster employe, luck and rainy days :(

Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Just be aware that they generally give “canned” answers that jive with whatever they have on their website.  Hopefully Tier 2 will have more information.

Nope...they never called him back... I guess it must be Friday :angry:

4 minutes ago, Fiammetta said:

Sorry to say that, but this is not just depressing, it's even impossible to know! No Idea how they can say that, but in any case it's not doing any good on a group called "May Filers"... ;)

Look on the bright side. May filers will be quicker than June filers!  That being said, I am a June filer!  Lol

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, Fiammetta said:

Nope...they never called him back... I guess it must be Friday :angry:

I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will have good news very very soon. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

9 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Look on the bright side. May filers will be quicker than June filers!  That being said, I am a June filer!  Lol

I wish i was a last year filer

4 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

I wish i was a last year filer

Even just a couple months sooner!  I waited to June so I could plan POE in December for their first white Christmas!  Wow was I off

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

USCIS processes should be reviewed because they are obviously doing something wrong with this going SO SLOW 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Finally passing my VJ estimate B-)

Screenshot_20171021-003925.png

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sorry guys, but how long should we wait before calling NVC for a case number. We just got approved today....Thanks and good luck to the rest of us. 

8 minutes ago, KimAyo said:

Sorry guys, but how long should we wait before calling NVC for a case number. We just got approved today....Thanks and good luck to the rest of us. 

We called exactly 2 weeks after NOA2 and our case number had been ready for 3-4 days (can't remember exactly. Good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Lsthorpe1 said:

We called exactly 2 weeks after NOA2 and our case number had been ready for 3-4 days (can't remember exactly. Good luck! 

Thanks for your help. I think we will give them a week too and call in the upper week, and hopefully will be just as smooth...

Just now, KimAyo said:

Thanks for your help. I think we will give them a week too and call in the upper week, and hopefully will be just as smooth...

Fingers crossed! However, nothing is smooth with this process! Haha all the best 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.