smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, munbei said:

OMG finally got approved guys!! just checked online :D

Congrats to you!!!! Good luck with the "easier part" of this process :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Shanne said:

I don't think it took them 9 days to receive the RFE, I think it took 4-5 days in the mail, and than the it probably took some days for the letter to end up on the correct USCIS officers desk. And than it might have taken some more days for that USCIS officer to look at our case again.
We returned the RFE with Express Mail in the provided envelope. So our RFE process should have goon as quickly as it possibly could. 

Thank you

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope NVC does this quick turnaround and able to get the interview done by december if we get lucky :)

thanks for everyone here in the forums, so much support

Edited by munbei

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Julie and Kerren said:

@Shoegum are you still doing May cases?

Yes i am, i went to bed early last night was exhausted lol

1 hour ago, Scarface3684 said:

Hey may I know what MTL means?

Its a abbreviation for an Embassy. MTL is for Montreal 

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Day 158 for us today....right behind you....praying so hard for all of us to get that golden ticket. I never thought I would see 150 days.... :(

Nah it is clear: they started one month ago with May and they still approving cases from 1st May to 10th May approx, I don't believe we're going to be approved until November (I wish I'm wrong) and people that are after us or in the end of May well I'm sorry guys but we probably reach 180 or 190 days. Maybe am I too pessimistic? We have only to see the numbers and the time they are taking to approve cases. I'm sorry to be this negative but I also think I'm being realistic due to the numbers.

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

At least we haven't applied in July or August. Those guys are going to have probably harder waiting times than us.

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

12 minutes ago, Kirin2002 said:

At least we haven't applied in July or August. Those guys are going to have probably harder waiting times than us.

@Kirin2002 yep. August filer here. The agony of waiting is so painful. I've been a silent follower so I see early May filers still waiting for Noa2s. We might be waiting a little longer. It really hurts :(

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Yes i am, i went to bed early last night was exhausted lol

Its a abbreviation for an Embassy. MTL is for Montreal 

@Shoegum, thank you!!  I'm sure you are between your everyday life and then providing this to us all, THANK YOU again!!

27 minutes ago, Kirin2002 said:

Nah it is clear: they started one month ago with May and they still approving cases from 1st May to 10th May approx, I don't believe we're going to be approved until November (I wish I'm wrong) and people that are after us or in the end of May well I'm sorry guys but we probably reach 180 or 190 days. Maybe am I too pessimistic? We have only to see the numbers and the time they are taking to approve cases. I'm sorry to be this negative but I also think I'm being realistic due to the numbers.

I think your right. It seems like each week is slower.

Well i just called USCIS and they told me nothing is wrong with my petition so far and do not see anything wrong at this point and that they have not sent out a RFE or anything. I told them i know cases just before and right after mine has been approved also and they told me to just call them back between nov 13th and 20th and they just updated their website on the 13th of this month.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

I think your right. It seems like each week is slower.

It's just a trip, looking at petitions for last year and it seems all are getting approved in 2-4 months with ease.. Now, exactly seems like each week it's getting slower... Unreal.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi, sorry to ask for help a bit out of subject here, but I'm worried about the POLICE CHECK from those places I've been living for more than 6 months. Australian one it's kind of difficult for me, I have to submit a bunch of documents in order to get the police record from them (waiting very long time too for processing it and shipping it over to me). When I went to take a certificate from my town hall they told me not to be worried because I've just been travelling over there, and I never was registered in the "Italians abroad register", so officially I never left so I can't say I've been living over there. I've even checked to see if, in between travels, I never reached the 6 months, but one time I stayed there for 7 months and 3 days! Since I can't provide all the documentations they need (which is a lot) and I wasn't registered as living abroad, do I absolutely have to provide the police check for this visa purpose? Do immigration has a way to find out if I am not providing all the police checks I should...I mean, do they know where and for how long I have been somewhere? I feel very stupid to ask this, but I'm not able to find a way out!

***Waiting for interview***

2 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Sometimes it pays to be a pain in the butt. I wish I was not so hesitant to call them myself. I think I will get angry if I do....but Congrats again to you and yours. I have been watching you guys for awhile.

If it makes you feel better is not the same person that answers the phone.. so you are "bothering" 3 different people instead of the same person 3 times :D

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.