smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

@Travie   @Shoegum  @The Squirrel !!!!  Thank you all, I might be pre-happy, but I did what you suggested above @Travie and got to a Tier 2 officer and waited over an hour for them to call back and then spoke to the Tier 2 officer and told her the same thing and she stated we WERE APPROVED on 14 Oct and it was mailed to us on the 17th of OCT!!!  OMG!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited, I asked her twice and she said yes, HOWEVER I'm not telling my fiancé until I see it in the mail hopefully tomorrow (thanks @The Squirrel as per your crystal ball) or Saturday so when I tell her it is 100% accurate, but for now I'm extremely happy, but guarded until I get that piece of paper!!!  More to follow when this arrives!

Congratulations!!!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Meech said:

Thank you...Congratulations on your approval! 

Thank you!!  I won't be 100% until I see that paper, but maybe I can sleep tonight now.  Keep as positive as possible, it's obvious the system is not updated, it's coming!!

5 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Congratulations!!!

THANK YOU!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Awesome Congratulations!!!! Finally :D Things will be quick now.

Thank you and a huge thank you to you for your time sending us all the scans, very much appreciated!!  Still praying for you and all to get your number pulled soon or notified soon, the wait is just too much!!  We have everything prepped for the next step and are very anxious, thank you all for your support.  I will keep on this forum for sure as we go forward and as soon as I have the paper I will update my timeline!!  I was a 2 May filer at 170 days today and we were told verbally by Tier 2 officer we were approved 14 Oct and in the mail on 17 Oct; FYI for those following numbers.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

When we submitted our application to USCIS, everything needed an original signature.

I was wondering...do we need an original signature on our I-134, Affidavit of Support? Or is a scanned and printed copy ok?

I have read in several places that it needs to be the original, wet signature. I sent my fiance' the affidavit a few weeks ago to be prepared for the interview...whenever that may happen... (June filer) 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

2 hours ago, Julie and Kerren said:

none from 2 May?

so only 19 approvals today? :( let's hope they did not update everything yet and add a few more...

btw - did you ( @Shoegum) ever re-run the previous dates to see if more were added after you actually do the daily scan?

hope i expressed myself right. i mean i.e. if you run at 4pm and get 15 approvals, but they may add 14 more files at 9 pm,

did you try and compare the numbers to the numbers you had before?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

50 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

The Philippines has the most applicants by far...My princess is in the Philippines and when I checked each country's number of applications, the Philippines had over 300+, then I think Russian is next and so on. So you will see a lot of Philippine approvals but they are not giving preference, it is just a numbers issue. Good luck with your journey!! I can't confirm for sure, but it seems like applicants from Mexico experience a longer waiting period. May be considered "high risk" for fraud, but that is just a guess.

I agree seems like most of our fiances are from the Philippines. Call.me bias but they have some of the most beautiful woman in the world. I do agree the ones with higher fraud do take longer. It all a number game.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

@Travie   @Shoegum  @The Squirrel !!!!  Thank you all, I might be pre-happy, but I did what you suggested above @Travie and got to a Tier 2 officer and waited over an hour for them to call back and then spoke to the Tier 2 officer and told her the same thing and she stated we WERE APPROVED on 14 Oct and it was mailed to us on the 17th of OCT!!!  OMG!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited, I asked her twice and she said yes, HOWEVER I'm not telling my fiancé until I see it in the mail hopefully tomorrow (thanks @The Squirrel as per your crystal ball) or Saturday so when I tell her it is 100% accurate, but for now I'm extremely happy, but guarded until I get that piece of paper!!!  More to follow when this arrives!

Congrats!!! I'm glad you finally moved to the next steps, it's been a rough ride seeing people after you got approved :(, 6062 right? Onto the next stage calling NVC :D

40 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

you didn't get notified by the app or weren't listed in Shoegum's scans? That's good to hear :)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nemesiser said:

Congrats!!! I'm glad you finally moved to the next steps, it's been a rough ride seeing people after you got approved :(, 6062 right? Onto the next stage calling NVC :D

Thank you!!  Yes, very rough ride seeing others ahead of your own number.  Now I know the system is definitely lagging, but causing serious anxiety for us all.  Yes our number was WAC1790316062, once I get our paper I will wait at least a week to call NVC and it's on from there, we are prepared!!  VJ has been a Godsend and everyone on it, knowing you are NOT ALONE helps a lot!!  Wishing you and everyone quick notifications!!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

you didn't get notified by the app or weren't listed in Shoegum's scans? That's good to hear :)

No so far I haven't been on his lists for approval, still showed received, and I'm on all the apps and nothing either, I'm on the informed delivery too and so far not in todays mail, but hopefully tomorrow's mail!  But being on this forum has been a blessing, reading what others go through or have done to help others, makes a huge difference!  VJ is a great support team!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, bcoakley06 said:

I agree seems like most of our fiances are from the Philippines. Call.me bias but they have some of the most beautiful woman in the world. I do agree the ones with higher fraud do take longer. It all a number game.

Shhhhhh....don't tell everyone about Filipna woman hee hee ...I agree with you and I won't call you biased....very sweet people in general and very beautiful ladies....May 15 filer here trying  to avoid going back to the Philippines next month but the way things are going....it looks like a Christmas wedding is not possible....and I miss her so much.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, pmeyer1229 said:

The Philippines has the most applicants by far...My princess is in the Philippines and when I checked each country's number of applications, the Philippines had over 300+, then I think Russian is next and so on. So you will see a lot of Philippine approvals but they are not giving preference, it is just a numbers issue. Good luck with your journey!! I can't confirm for sure, but it seems like applicants from Mexico experience a longer waiting period. May be considered "high risk" for fraud, but that is just a guess.

20% of the k1 visas issued are for the Philippines since there are so many applicants. I don't know if Mexican applicants experience longer but based on what i've talked to other people that have gone through the process is the same. But Mexico and the Philippines are well are considered high risk. :)

43 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Shhhhhh....don't tell everyone about Filipna woman hee hee ...I agree with you and I won't call you biased....very sweet people in general and very beautiful ladies....May 15 filer here trying  to avoid going back to the Philippines next month but the way things are going....it looks like a Christmas wedding is not possible....and I miss her so much.....

It can happen i figure next week we should have ours. I am may 16th and seems like monday is the big day. I am trying to hold as well. Flying back so we can come together. A few girls that I know here say they go through a rough time once they land. I know 2 girls here said it was hard and 3rd said her fiance came back with her and had no issue. Customs just a million questions. I knownl the feeling of missing them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, bcoakley06 said:

I agree about the Filipina beauties, I am Blessed to have one. Thank you God for my Pinay Princess!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.