smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 minutes ago, heenakumthekar33 said:

Guyssss we got approved !!! May 9 NOA1 !!!! I cried when my fiancé showed it to me on video chat !! Had been waiting for this moment since months and it’s finally happened 

Congratulations!!!🎉🍾🎊 but please don't forget to update your timeline 😉 Let those who are still waiting for their approvals see the positive dynamics ✌️✌️

Just now, JackSandy said:

I count 10 cases after mine being approved :( this is aggravating

I have 3 cases before mine approved then skip me and next one then the next couple was approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

I have 3 cases before mine approved then skip me and next one then the next couple was approved

Yeah man its crazy, I see that your country is Philippines. I've been seeing more from there being approved than Mexico, i don't know if country makes a difference but it feels like it. Its all sporadic and i can't even follow their pattern. 

3 minutes ago, JackSandy said:

Yeah man its crazy, I see that your country is Philippines. I've been seeing more from there being approved than Mexico, i don't know if country makes a difference but it feels like it. Its all sporadic and i can't even follow their pattern. 

Do not quote me but i think i have heard mexico is considered towards high fraud area

1 minute ago, vml said:

Ur talking about today's approvals.?????

Last couple of days matter of fact

Edited by Murph4865

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

This is absolutely frustrating, we hit 170 days today and now we are really being skipped over.  There is absolutely no rational to how they do these, none.  That or the person that has ours has been on vacation a long time!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

This is absolutely frustrating, we hit 170 days today and now we are really being skipped over.  There is absolutely no rational to how they do these, none.  That or the person that has ours has been on vacation a long time!

There really isn't, there's no order at all. They mention on their site they generally process cases in order they come in its such #######

April Scan is not complete yet however cases between April 1st and April 11th there are still 473 cases which are not even touched to date according to the scan unless their status just did not get updated online.

Your Current Status: Case Was Received 473
4/3/2017 99
4/4/2017 75
4/5/2017 27
4/6/2017 73
4/7/2017 72
4/10/2017 127
Edited by Shoegum

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

There really isn't, there's no order at all. They mention on their site they generally process cases in order they come in its such #######

April Scan is not complete yet however cases between April 1st and April 11th there are still 473 cases which are not even touched to date according to the scan unless their status just did not get updated online.

Your Current Status: Case Was Received 473
4/3/2017 99
4/4/2017 75
4/5/2017 27
4/6/2017 73
4/7/2017 72
4/10/2017 127

Agreed, there is no order.:angry:  Thanks @Shoegum 

11 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

I am at 167 as of today, never recieved anything yet so if something was wrong with mine i should have recieved something by now i would think.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
29 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Xmas would be so nice. Running out of time figure we need noa2 next 2 weeks to hav e a chance.

Yeah! Praying here. 🙏. Just want it so badly. C’mon CSC people, We have a wedding to organize!! Good luck for all of us. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

2 minutes ago, Shanne said:

Our NOA 2 got approved today :D
April 27th send, May 1st recived, NOA 1 May 3rd. 
RFE September 29, RFE recived October 5th, RFE returned October 6th. 
RFE recived by USCIS October 17th, NOA 2 online notification October 19th 

How long should we wait before starting to call the NVC and does anyone have any tips for calling the NVC

@LabOz Gave me this tip. Kudos to him

"When you call NVC right this info down

After the guy starts the pre-recorded message press 1, when he starts talk again press 7, and 5 with a pause each time to let him talk

otherwise you have to listen to his whole speech which is time consuming phone tree.

then you will be put on hold for zero to 30 minutes or more 

Call 8am or 3-5 pm or 9-10pm EST  for shortest waits"

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

I am at 167 as of today, never recieved anything yet so if something was wrong with mine i should have recieved something by now i would think.

Yes I would agree with that, but this pattern is so unpredictable.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.