smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kirin2002 said:

They are touching May 12th!! Can't believe it!! I'm May 12th too... Please USCIS approve us in one or two weeks...

OMG The RFE from 12th is 8064 and we are 8067 C'MOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

Hey friend! I've been following May 12th cases very closely and 8064 received an RFE on September 7th!  I have a feeling it was expedited. The update in shoegum's list was just indicating that USCIS received a response regarding that RFE.

328006 was also approved on September 18th and I think that was expedited too.  I don't think they've started touching May 12th cases yet, unfortunately.  

Hopefully really soon though!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Edited by Jules_N

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Shoegum said:

wac1790316621 shows received on May 3rd, where did you see updated on 10/5?

I swear that's my number... WAC1790316221

Lol... Couldn't erase. False alarm. My apologies. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by Shyone86

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jules_N said:

Hey friend! I've been following May 12th cases very closely and 8064 received an RFE on September 7th!  I have a feeling it was expedited. The update in shoegum's list was just indicating that USCIS received a response regarding that RFE.

328006 was also approved on September 18th and I think that was expedited too.  I don't think they've started touching May 12th cases yet, unfortunately.  

Hopefully really soon though!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Omg! How do you guys know all that?! I am so lost! Haha can anybody help me with mine? 🙃 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Julia Pantuza said:

Omg! How do you guys know all that?! I am so lost! Haha can anybody help me with mine? 🙃 

I use the USCIS Case Tracker App on my iPhone and then I just search all of the i-129Fs around my case number.

I also look at Shoegum's daily scans to get info too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am almost wanting to start scan for April cases and check status how far along they are on April cases. Problem is I would have to scan 60,000 cases lol

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

I am almost wanting to start scan for April cases and check status how far along they are on April cases. Problem is I would have to scan 60,000 cases lol

Do you want me to do that? May take time Like 2 days but at least you won't be doing extra scans.

im also wondering about April 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jules_N said:

I use the USCIS Case Tracker App on my iPhone and then I just search all of the i-129Fs around my case number.

I also look at Shoegum's daily scans to get info too!

Just downloaded the app!! How do you search it? In the app? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Shoegum said:

Thank you all I appreciate the recognition, i'm in the same boat as everyone else I know seeing which dates are being approved and touched definitively makes it a bit easier waiting  and from going totally insane. I hope we all can be with our special one soon we are almost there. :) With the amount of messages I get regarding this I may just setup the paypal account lol. 

@Shoegum

Get yo drink on friend.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Naes said:

Do you want me to do that? May take time Like 2 days but at least you won't be doing extra scans.

im also wondering about April 

I'm following you both @Shoegumand @Naes  so I don't lose status and can follow status of our package, 16062.  Thanks in advance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Opinion's please.  We are 2 May, 169 days.   I told our lawyer we were getting concerned because we are seeing packages after ours being approved; his response was "steady as she goes".  Well that was of no comfort.  So I sent in a request to our State Senator for assistance, she has that option on her website, immigration assistance.  They called me today with no guarantee, but that they would check on it.  Well now I fear if our lawyer is notified of this he may get mad and drop us, I don't know, just paranoid about it.  I've seen others take this approach and we are so stressed I figured why not.  Should I worry about our lawyer if he is notified about it or am I overthinking it? :o  Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.