smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, A+B OS said:

CASE APPROVED!!!! #320486 NOA1 Date May 5th!! My God is good! 

Mine is 320487 i have seen 320486 and 320488 approved just me in the middle

Edited by Murph4865

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, K&N2609 said:

Hey everyone just wanted to say i just got my approval a couple minutes ago. Congrats to everyone that got theirs already and good luck to everyone still waiting. My number was 24172.

Date sent: 5-08

Date received: 5-09

NOA1: 5-11

NOA2: 10-18

Oh....wow. Thats great news....congratulations my dear..enjoy ur day today..Finally. 

3 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Mine is 320487

Ur next... Dnt worry..so close.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, K&N2609 said:

Hey everyone just wanted to say i just got my approval a couple minutes ago. Congrats to everyone that got theirs already and good luck to everyone still waiting. My number was 24172.

I wanted to know difference between date recieved and noa1... Is it means that Ur case was recieved by uscis on 11may or 9 may. Confused.

9 minutes ago, A+B OS said:

CASE APPROVED!!!! #320486 NOA1 Date May 5th!! My God is good! 

Congrats to you from one Delaware resident to another!!!! (I live in Newark now).

8 minutes ago, K&N2609 said:

Congrats to you!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 minutes ago, vml said:

I wanted to know difference between date recieved and noa1... Is it means that Ur case was recieved by uscis on 11may or 9 may. Confused.

Thank you. Received is when they got my application in the mail. NOA1 is when they actually put it into the system

Edited by K&N2609

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Just now, Trinab80 said:

Congrats to you from one Delaware resident to another!!!! (I live in Newark now).

Congrats to you!

Aww I work in Newark at the University! 

Just now, A+B OS said:

Aww I work in Newark at the University! 

I live right down the street on Route 4 by the Shoprite!!! And I work in New Castle off on Common Blvd.

Small world! :D

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Mine is 320487 i have seen 320486 and 320488 approved just me in the middle

nope. 0488 got a RFE.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
5 minutes ago, K&N2609 said:

Thank you. Received is when they got my application in the mail. NOA1 is when they actually put it into the system

So on the I-797 the NOA1 date is the actual Notice Date?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
29 minutes ago, logisticamente said:

it should say something else.. if you click on the case number it brings you to a page where it says  the status of your case (approved, received)  If it still received in the bottom left area it tells you the history of your case.. where it should tell you what the update was..

Congrats first of all!!  When you say service request, what is that?  When I called the other day they asked if I had a service request in and I said as far as I know, no.  I had called one time previous, is probably why he asked me that, I don't know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
36 minutes ago, logisticamente said:

it should say something else.. if you click on the case number it brings you to a page where it says  the status of your case (approved, received)  If it still received in the bottom left area it tells you the history of your case.. where it should tell you what the update was..

I couldn’t find it! I am gonna try to look it in a computer... maybe it’s different. Thank you!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.