smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

You've  misunderstood.

In between K1s being filed there are also other visa forms so for example if a WAC number ended 100 and the next WAC number ended 101 the one ending 101 may not necessarily be a K1 visa. 

Download the app 'Case Tracker' and it will show you this, you can filter just the i129f petitions to see how many have been applied for.....

How do you filter only I-129? On my app when I do a search it will not even show I-129. I see how to filter, but I-129 isn't even an option only I-130,I-539, and I-102.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

How do you filter only I-129? On my app when I do a search it will not even show I-129. I see how to filter, but I-129 isn't even an option only I-130,I-539, and I-102.

Never mind, I see that it only lists what comes up on the search. So if no I-129 comes up in the search then you will not have the option to filter to only it.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline

Hi everyone, 

So when my fiance called USCIS about the NOA2 they said that they are a month and a half late for the processing. :( They told us to call again after 4-6 weeks. This is getting frustrating. What might be the cause of the delay? :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Raitams said:

Hi everyone, 

So when my fiance called USCIS about the NOA2 they said that they are a month and a half late for the processing. :( They told us to call again after 4-6 weeks. This is getting frustrating. What might be the cause of the delay? :( 

Hi, as we see now October1-10 are being approved. The big number of applicants and the lack of uscis staff may be the cause of prolonged processing times. We've already passed the most of the way - just a little more patience and you get some good news from them soon!!! It is no more a matter of 5 months waiting - just a couple more weeks 😉 

NOA1 May 24 and hoping to be approved early November 😊

Timeline

Hi everyone, 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shaman said:

Hi, as we see now October1-10 are being approved. The big number of applicants and the lack of uscis staff may be the cause of prolonged processing times. We've already passed the most of the way - just a little more patience and you get some good news from them soon!!! It is no more a matter of 5 months waiting - just a couple more weeks 😉 

NOA1 May 24 and hoping to be approved early November 😊

Hi there... thank you for this. My notice date was May 16,2017... I hope I could get the NOA2 on the last week of October. :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Raitams said:

Hi everyone, 

Delays are probably down to shortage of staff force and possibly high level of applications. 

We have to remember that it's real people reviewing our cases so they are all going to be working at different speeds. I wonder what they targets are, if any?

I work for an insurance claims management firm and I'm part of a team that reviews claims.. I can only imagine the boxes they have to tick and the paperwork involved for each case ... 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
33 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

Delays are probably down to shortage of staff force and possibly high level of applications. 

We have to remember that it's real people reviewing our cases so they are all going to be working at different speeds. I wonder what they targets are, if any?

I work for an insurance claims management firm and I'm part of a team that reviews claims.. I can only imagine the boxes they have to tick and the paperwork involved for each case ... 

I think they do have targets. But I think their priorities change. I read somewhere on here that a friend of a VJer was recently taken off the I-129f cases temporarily to deal with the Haiti visa extensions (around end of July time)

An ex adjudicator also refers to targets here.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

Edited by June2017UK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@LabOz gonna check my status on ceac like crazy hahahahaha then schedule the interview and medical apt, want to schedule the interview for nov 7th :P let's see how fast it goes!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Raitams said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm wondering late from which point?

all we know they may be late from oh the 6 months point already... and that's not even funny (7.5 month wait for noa2... well that would slow down the immigration... that's for sure 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

It's 2017, You'd think they would start online applications 😂

But nah we are manual! Yayy 

(EDIT: sorry, this was meant as an answer for the June thread, but I am on my phone and somehow ended up in the wrong open tab 😅 not sure how I an delete it so I'll just leave it here)

Fairly sure all those approved June cases are expedited.

Also, as mentioned already in the May Thread a few days ago, it would be interesting how many April petitions they have done at which point / are still doing right now, to actually see if they are mostly only working May petitions at this point, and if not not, how many from April are left in need of processing before they get to May only and eventually us June filers.

I hope they start  early June soon :( Good luck to everyone!

Edited by Catseal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
10 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

Guys I just called nvc for the third time today lol AND I GOT MY NVC NUMBERRRRR FINALLYYY

Yay!!!!  Finally... Congratulations!!!!  :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.