smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Anna and Bryan said:

This is what people are frustrated. Congratulations to those who are approve! But the thing is why is it that they don't do it accordingly? They should know the feeling that other people are also waiting why is it they jump from case to case?

Are those missing numbers other types of cases? Like I-130's and worker visa apps and stuff? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Are those missing numbers other types of cases? Like I-130's and worker visa apps and stuff? 

Yes you are exactly correct - other visa forms filed that are not K1 related 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Timeline
1 minute ago, LucyDolly said:

Yes you are exactly correct - other visa forms filed that are not K1 related 

Okay, so they might actually be going in numerical order, it just doesn't show up on shoegum's list since those aren't K1's.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

WAC1790340572. 

146 days and waiting. Here's hoping 160 days is the golden number for NOA2. Trying to remain optimistic. Pretty certain we won't get to our dream to be together for Christmas or New Years .. 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Timeline
1 minute ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Okay, so they might actually be going in numerical order, it just doesn't show up on shoegum's list since those aren't K1's.

Correction: going in numerical order AND spread between different case workers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This case is working in the future lol.... not sure what's going on there

We mailed your document for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WAC1790329878. If you do not receive your document by November 16, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

image.png.35b1cbf4a2e19524a090788a1a032ca2.png

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Shoegum said:

We mailed your document for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WAC1790329878. If you do not receive your document by November 16, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

There's one in June... has this status change for the date 10/22/2017... which is really interesting.. I'm in japan and even we are still on 10/18..

it doesn't show a date when you check the number with the app.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

like if they said "We sent you back your documents" LOL, what is that ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

24 days since NOA2 received date and nvc still doesnt have our number... this is crazy! I'm so frustrated

It's coming.

@Sally08 waited 29-30 days

So you should have it this week.

Just call twice a day.

I don't recall if you got your paper NOA 2 yet?

No idea why slower for some just like with I-129F approvals.:blink:

Steven.

Timeline
1 hour ago, dubbs said:

Hey Steven,

I'm planning to call this week for our MNL number - curious, did you guys make the deposit and if so, were you provided a valid receipt number used to schedule your appointment? @smilei, if you could also chime in on how you were able to schedule it so fast, that would be great!

Hi, your signature timeline doesn't show an NOA 2 date but I saw that your VJ timeline has 10/2.

So you have not called YET?

We had ours NVC number in 12 days so you are at day 15 or so. I would call NOW.

Yes we made the deposit already and you Don't need the NVC number to make the deposit.

They gave us a receipt with number on it after she made payment at BPI.

Steven

Timeline
2 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Hi, your signature timeline doesn't show an NOA 2 date but I saw that your VJ timeline has 10/2.

So you have not called YET?

We had ours NVC number in 12 days so you are at day 15 or so. I would call NOW.

Yes we made the deposit already and you Don't need the NVC number to make the deposit.

They gave us a receipt with number on it after she made payment at BPI.

Steven

Can i (petitioner) pay this on-line for fiance, and email her the receipt?

Or

Any BPI branch, and she gets paper receipt?

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.