smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

@mcs oooh that sounds so tempting hahahahyeah at least they received it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

@logisticamente it's really not a big deal, call after 6pm EST, they are not busy at all and you wont wait one minute, seriously. So, you will call and press 1 for english and I usually press 7. Then the person on the line wont even give you the chance to say anything and she/he will ask your case number and country you are immigrating from.

and thats it. They will tell you if they received your case or not, and give you the number if they have it.

yeah that doesnt sound bad at all!! Thanks

Good luck on your journey!

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 hours ago, Hey Jude said:

I am hoping this week or at the latest next week for us. I will be happy with a Christmas wedding

328067. I hope woohoo but I'm not expecting to be there before January at this point :alien:

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

uscis_estimates.gif

CSC: May 15th. Does that mean they are working on us may 15 filers?? :)  Someone please tell me how accurate this is? 

Edited by Cristina24

3 minutes ago, Cristina24 said:

uscis_estimates.gif

CSC: May 15th. Does that mean they are working on us may 15 filers?? :)  Someone please tell me how accurate this is? 

what I would like to know:

so when the cases get sent to CSC or other centers.. do they split the visa type already so maybe team A works on I-129F, team B works on I-130 and team C on I-751? is that how it works?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello everyone.. sorry to intrude on the May family.I am a June Filer ,Noa1 was June 26th, and I am hoping to get 2 questions answered from different May followers that have already received their Noa2. My question is, was the VJ timeline for your noa2 accurate? If not how many days or weeks was it off?...Thank you

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Kween said:

Hello everyone.. sorry to intrude on the May family.I am a June Filer ,Noa1 was June 26th, and I am hoping to get 2 questions answered from different May followers that have already received their Noa2. My question is, was the VJ timeline for your noa2 accurate? If not how many days or weeks was it off?...Thank you

Hi Kween,

As time goes by the estimate for approval changes for each person. Mine changed so many times during the process because approvals went from 90 days up to 160 days or so.

Our NOA 2 took exactly 5 months. The estimate times are based upon the amount of time it took for prior approvals of VJ members.

I can't tell you if the last estimate was accurate as i stopped looking at the estimate after about 4 months of waiting.

Hang in there.

Steven

Timeline

Looks like FOUR approvals for VJ members for 10/16.

Down from the average of 5-6 but normally there are late inputs as the night and early mornings wear on.

Just a quick update

Our NOA 2 was 10/4

NVC received the case 8 days later on 10/10 

We received our NVC case number yesterday 10/16

So it took 12 days from approval to NVC number.

Visa payment has been made just waiting for it to post and we can select an interview in Manila later today.

I'm not sure about other countries but for the Philippines it turns out you do NOT need the NVC number in order to generate the deposit slip and make the $265 visa payment (in pesos) to the BPI Bank.

As long as you have your NOA 2 you can make the deposit right away and this should save you from waiting the 4 or so hours for deposit to clear.

You do of course need the NVC (MNL for Manila) number in order to apply for visa and schedule the interview.

Any other thoughts on this from past Manila filers let us know.

Let it Rain NOA2's.

Steven

Timeline
9 minutes ago, smilei said:

Hey, my lovely MAYers! Sorry, I've been MIA lately. Been really busy after I flew here to Manila!

@Alma Dela Vega and I have scheduled our interview on the 24th. @krizia will go with us as well for moral support hehe.

Welcome back and thanks for the update. Sounds like major progress. Once in a life time experience. 

Good luck in advanced with your interviews.

Will you do CFO next or already done?

Steven

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, LabOz said:

Welcome back and thanks for the update. Sounds like major progress. Once in a life time experience. 

Good luck in advanced with your interviews.

Will you do CFO next or already done?

Steven

Oh, was about to edit my post to include it! Hehe. Alma and I will do our CFO seminar on the 25th and once we receive back our passports from the embassy, we'll just go back to get it stamped. We booked this around September. hehe. 

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Timeline
3 minutes ago, smilei said:

Oh, was about to edit my post to include it! Hehe. Alma and I will do our CFO seminar on the 25th and once we receive back our passports from the embassy, we'll just go back to get it stamped. We booked this around September. hehe. 

Well in that case Welcome to America in advance haha

You ladies are not messing around.:thumbs:

Steven

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Well in that case Welcome to America in advance haha

You ladies are not messing around.:thumbs:

Steven

Hehe! Good luck on your journey! Tell your fiancé to fly here already to get her medical done!

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.