smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@mcs I just called nvc for the second time today, this time the lady said they received our case but they don't have the # yet, can take up to 2 weeks lol but im calling tmw again!

found out its a lot better to call during the evening lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Azahria said:

AHHHHHH GUYYYYYS! My Fiancé just recieved a letter of APPROVAL! I'm noa 1 may 8th, got noa 2 today october 16th :D There is hope everyone! Have a good evening <3 

Congrats

DS-160 can be started here if not completed already.

https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx

Steven

15 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

@mcs I just called nvc for the second time today, this time the lady said they received our case but they don't have the # yet, can take up to 2 weeks lol but im calling tmw again!

Hey! Im going to start calling NVC this Friday (NOA2 Oct 09)

When you call, what do you tell them?:blush:

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
19 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Yay!!!  I'm glad, at least that they've received it... I'm going to keep calling too.  Funny, the NVC office is less than a mile and a half from where I work.  :) 

Timeline
3 hours ago, mirelageko said:

He called and got to talk to tier 2 and of course they said they are working on April cases now...

They are tricky with their wording.

It is true they are working April cases now however they are also working on May cases as we all know he just failed to give that detail.

They are just repeating what they are being directed to spout .

Let it Rain May Approvals this week.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

We never found out, the people never responded to private messages. @kannan and @LabOz  know more.

I got nothing. Maybe user input error and should have been 5/1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nigeria2USA said:

NOA2 just came in the mail! USCIS website still shows received. Case tracker app shows received. Nothing in shoegums scans that I saw, but it's here! Case ending in 320563.

Keep an eye on the mail!

IMG_20171016_195713.jpg

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@mcs oooh that sounds so tempting hahahahyeah at least they received it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

@logisticamente it's really not a big deal, call after 6pm EST, they are not busy at all and you wont wait one minute, seriously. So, you will call and press 1 for english and I usually press 7. Then the person on the line wont even give you the chance to say anything and she/he will ask your case number and country you are immigrating from.

and thats it. They will tell you if they received your case or not, and give you the number if they have it.

Timeline
1 hour ago, star26 said:

Thanks a bunch dear! Finally we're approved! For those who are still waiting just pray guys. God heard our prayers soon you will have yours also! God bless to our next journey! To God be all the Glory!❤️❤️❤️

Your timeline says approve 10/17 that is tomorrow for USCIS hehe.

Congrats 

http://dennyeyberg.wixsite.com/filipino-am-visa/second-step

Start calling NVC in a week. Web site above says in 5 days but they are not that quick anymore well maybe 5 days after you get your Hard Copy NOA2

Steven

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nigeria2USA said:

NOA2 just came in the mail! USCIS website still shows received. Case tracker app shows received. Nothing in shoegums scans that I saw, but it's here! Case ending in 320563.

Keep an eye on the mail!

Congratulations!!!  :) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jbgchristian said:

We are322589..., 322588 and 322590 are approved... thisis aggrivating

That is a very good sign.

Check for the scan again tonight there may be some more approvals coming

Steven.

Timeline
1 hour ago, LabOz said:

You are NOT getting an RFE :star:

Think positive my friend, you will be ok. Day 154 for me! I feel it coming soon for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.