smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, mcs said:

I did just call NVC and they said that they received our case today but that it can take up to two weeks for it to be process... ugh... hope not...

Keep calling everyday but you should get your case# no later than Wednesday...Thursday at the most. Most likely will be in transit on Friday.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Just now, Trinab80 said:

Keep calling everyday but you should get your case# no later than Wednesday...Thursday at the most. Most likely will be in transit on Friday.

Thanks!  :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Please, update your timelines as you receive your approvals either in SMS, case trackers notifications or hard copies. To see the process is moving is SO INSPIRING :D thank you

May all Mayers be given approvals this month :)

39 minutes ago, A+B OS said:

honey... Im at 164 days.... patience

I'm on day 167. I was just explaining how I got thru to a tier 2 officer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Azahria said:

AHHHHHH GUYYYYYS! My Fiancé just recieved a letter of APPROVAL! I'm noa 1 may 8th, got noa 2 today october 16th :D There is hope everyone! Have a good evening <3 

A big congrats to you and your fiancé. This process is brutal and I am happy to hear of another approval.

Edited by pmeyer1229

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

1 minute ago, Azahria said:

AHHHHHH GUYYYYYS! My Fiancé just recieved a letter of APPROVAL! I'm noa 1 may 8th, got noa 2 today october 16th :D There is hope everyone! Have a good evening <3 

congrats !!!!! I am may 8th too, I hope to hear soon some good news too.

Enjoy your evening !

1 minute ago, Azahria said:

Awesome!!! You guys are on your way now.

3 minutes ago, Azahria said:

Congratulations to you both!!!!

Don't forget to update your timeline with your correct NOA2 date.

Good luck with the rest of your journey!!! :D

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, TrIndie said:

Thanks. That was really helpful. I haven’t gotten around to upload the photo yet. I need to go get my picture taken first because although it hasn’t been 6 months from the last picture, I have my hair cut really short now. 

What did you use to resize our photo?

The file we received from the photo lab on the thumb drive was small enough that no corrections were needed. In the past I had to use photo editor on my computer.

Steven

He called and got to talk to tier 2 and of course they said they are working on April cases now...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 minutes ago, mirelageko said:

He called and got to talk to tier 2 and of course they said they are working on April cases now...

Well that blatantly false...... We even had a June 1st approval!

7 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Was that an expedite?! June 1 received date here, I was not expecting them to even get close to our date anymore in October! 

12 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

I know it, they just want us to stop bothering them..but maybe all May filers should start calling, since they dont seem to do much work anyway

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.