smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

You're about 3 weeks ahead of us. If I can keep you calm now, please promise me that you'll keep me calm when our time comes too ;) 

Thanks so much. Of course I will - send me a message any time. We are all in this together regardless of what stage our visa is at! ^_^ xx

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

3 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

Thanks so much for this - in that case I will apply for my police certificate this week. I like being prepared and I don't want anything I'm doing to slow this down, USCIS are already moving like a tortoise :wacko:

Hey I did mine in Jan 2016 

NOa1 May 11th 2017

I hope for the interview before the certificate expires ;} please no later then Jan 2017 😉👌

2 hours ago, Daphney said:

Morning, I think it's a mistake u was not supposed to do,but if u signed it and date it ,I think they will understand . And I hope u send both ,one for u and the other one for ur fiancee. Uscis don't send rfe two times I think ,I got faith u will be good 

Yeah we both signed them and dated our own. Just noticed we did print names.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, bcoakley06 said:

Day 153 here. Figure we are getting a rfe so wish it hurry up so i can get it fix it and send ir back in. How long does it take to get NOA 2 after a rfe? I just made a mistake on noth g 325a.

Did you fill out the new i-129F form or older version? If you filled out the new form then I wouldn't worry about getting RFE for not printing name on G325a.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
8 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Day 153 here. Figure we are getting a rfe so wish it hurry up so i can get it fix it and send ir back in. How long does it take to get NOA 2 after a rfe? I just made a mistake on noth g 325a.

Right now it is taking about 10-14 days but seems to vary a bit. USCIS received my RFE response on September 29th but I have not been approved yet according to the tracker. I am awaiting a callback currently from a tier 2 to see if my tracker just wasn't updated. (I mysteriously also have a letter in the mail from USCIS dated 10/10/17 according to my informed delivery digest). I noticed last week that cases around mine were approved following the response to the RFE. The responses to the RFEs were received by USCIS on October 3, 4, 5, and 10th for the four cases I saw on the app. So they ranged from 3-10 days for a response. It takes about three days to receive the hardcopy in the mail after the email notice. They send you an envelope to return the RFE in but I opted to use priority express so USCIS would receive it next day. 

I don't believe you will receive an RFE for something so minimal! Good Luck and I hope you hear something soon! 

Edited by K+D

NOA1 Received Date: April 27th, 2017

NOA1 Notice Date: May 1st, 2017

RFE email notice: September 25th, 2017

RFE hardcopy received: September 28th, 2017

USCISs Response to RFE received: September 29th, 2017

NOA2: October 10th, 2017

NVC Received and Case Number Assigned: October 24th, 2017

NVC Left and Consulate Received: October 26th, 2017

Medical Exam: November 7th, 2017

Interview: December 5th, 2017 APPROVED

Visa on hand: December 8th, 2017

POE (LAX): December 12th, 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

There is always waiting.. I'm getting so frustrated with NVC now, it's been 21 days since noa2 and nothing. @mcs did you get lucky on this? :/ 

18 minutes ago, K+D said:

Right now it is taking about 10-14 days but seems to vary a bit. USCIS received my RFE response on September 29th but I have not been approved yet according to the tracker. I am awaiting a callback currently from a tier 2 to see if my tracker just wasn't updated. (I mysteriously also have a letter in the mail from USCIS dated 10/10/17 according to my informed delivery digest). I noticed last week that cases around mine were approved following the response to the RFE. The responses to the RFEs were received by USCIS on October 3, 4, 5, and 10th for the four cases I saw on the app. So they ranged from 3-10 days for a response. It takes about three days to receive the hardcopy in the mail after the email notice. They send you an envelope to return the RFE in but I opted to use priority express so USCIS would receive it next day. 

I don't believe you will receive an RFE for something so minimal! Good Luck and I hope you hear something soon! 

Thankyou for the info. It nice to know if it a rfe it wont be bad wait.

26 minutes ago, K+D said:

Well my dear friend, you mysteriously are getting your golden ticket ! I wish to be the first to congratulate you !!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, K+D said:

Had the craziest/greatest of Monday mornings ever. I started calling immigration super early to try to get an update on my case. Eventually I convinced the person to connect me with a tier 2 and was put on a call back with average wait time 81 minutes. During that time, I got the email the USPS about the informed delivery digest....and it had a letter from USCIS in it!!! I was jumping but I didn't want to become too overjoyed. I just got the callback and I was told that my case was approved! My tracker didn't update which is kind of weird because I was getting updates all along, even that they had received my RFE. The notice is dated 10/10/17! And who says Mondays are bad???? 

NOA1 received: April 27th

NOA1 notice date: May 1st 

RFE email: September 25th

RFE hardcopy received: September 28th

RFE response received by USCIS: September 29th

NOA2 notice date: October 10th

Thank you so much !!!! I just got the callback from USCIS and I am approved!!

Congratulationsssss!! Time to partyyy (yes, on a monday!) :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, K+D said:

Had the craziest/greatest of Monday mornings ever. I started calling immigration super early to try to get an update on my case. Eventually I convinced the person to connect me with a tier 2 and was put on a call back with average wait time 81 minutes. During that time, I got the email the USPS about the informed delivery digest....and it had a letter from USCIS in it!!! I was jumping but I didn't want to become too overjoyed. I just got the callback and I was told that my case was approved! My tracker didn't update which is kind of weird because I was getting updates all along, even that they had received my RFE. The notice is dated 10/10/17! And who says Mondays are bad???? 

NOA1 received: April 27th

NOA1 notice date: May 1st 

RFE email: September 25th

RFE hardcopy received: September 28th

RFE response received by USCIS: September 29th

NOA2 notice date: October 10th

Can you tell me how you got a tier 2 officer? I tried asking about my background check and they said nobody has access to that information and I smell BS coming from the tier 1 agent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.