smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ddez said:

It was received 5/5/2017 in Texas then transferred to California on 5/9/2107

Last 5 digits of the tracking # is 20400

I am so close to you... Received date 5/11/2017. Hope to find such a nice surprise in the mailbox, too.

19 minutes ago, ddez said:

I'm not sure what's going on at USCIS but my NOA2 approval just arrived in the mail today and it was dated 10/10/2017,  the USCIS website still shows it was received and hasn't been updated since 5/5/2017.

After all this I'm not sure how much I would rely on the USCIS web site.  I even filled out the form to be notified by email and text message and I only received a response for my NOA1 and nothing for my NOA2.

Dear friends and fellow sufferers, this just adds wind to my point, please forgive me for quoting my own post but I wrote this couple of times already:

3 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Also @Stela&Eli, this just makes sense, as per my argument that a lot more has been done than they have updated. We have seen already approvals make it to petitioner's mailbox by snail mail, before they have been updated on the website. Hence, I have no other logical answer than that they are grossly understaffed in their 'data entry department".

There it is, I firmly believe that there are many cases already done, just sitting on some desk waiting to be entered into the website. Some have already been mailed out as @ddez is the example, some maybe not, but at least we have a proof that their "data entry department" is lagging at least 3 days behind agents who do cases, in this particular case 10/10/2017 NOA2 date of @ddez, and the last @Shoegum scan last night on 10/13/2017. Theoretically, we can say that they are at least 6 days behind, since the first day they may enter the data is Monday 10/16/2017.

@ddez  I kindly thank you for sharing your info with us, and congratulations !!!

25 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I briefly scanned 6/1 received dates earlier and I didn’t find any approvals. I assume 6/1 is an noa1 date and therefore that couple would be captured in shoegum’s scans.. Can’t see a late May filer with a recent noa2 either.. so it’s possibly an error

You briefly did what??? :o Please tell us that you know how to do this. Can you please do the June like @Shoegum, so we can see how many poor bastards we have in our waiting room? @John & Rose is trying, to no avail, please if you can help ! Thank you either way !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

You briefly did what??? :o Please tell us that you know how to do this. Can you please do the June like @Shoegum, so we can see how many poor bastards we have in our waiting room? @John & Rose is trying, to no avail, please if you can help ! Thank you either way !

I’m no number cruncher, I’m afraid. I merely searched the iPhone app from the last 31 May received date to the first 2nd June date.

@DandY confesses to be an armchair statistical man. I think he’s been kindly working on something similar to shoegum’s script for June.

Re that 1 June NOA2.. perhaps, like ddez, that could also be an approval which didn’t get updated on the USCIS website? ... who knows! 

4 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I’m no number cruncher, I’m afraid. I merely searched the iPhone app from the last 31 May received date to the first 2nd June date.

@DandY confesses to be an armchair statistical man. I think he’s been kindly working on something similar to shoegum’s script for June.

Re that 1 June NOA2.. perhaps, like ddez, that could also be an approval which didn’t get updated on the USCIS website? ... who knows! 

Cool, I gut excited :lol:. I'm all over poor @John & Rose to get this done. Dear God, do I wish I am little more computer literate I would be on it like white on rice. We must beg @DandY to come through, so we can keep our minds busy while we suffer the wait out. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, ddez said:

My first post....this is for everyone who's still waiting on their NOA2....

I'm not sure what's going on at USCIS but my NOA2 approval just arrived in the mail today and it was dated 10/10/2017,  the USCIS website still shows it was received and hasn't been updated since 5/5/2017.

After all this I'm not sure how much I would rely on the USCIS web site.  I even filled out the form to be notified by email and text message and I only received a response for my NOA1 and nothing for my NOA2.

I wish everyone luck on getting their NOA2 soon, I know 154 days seemed like an eternity to me....LOL!

Congratulations!!!!!  :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
56 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

SPEAKING of armchair statistics.... I noticed that wait time graph for the CSC K1 in the K1 processing times part of the VJ website has starting leveling out to form the top of that curve. I remember from my high school math days that there's a way to calculate (with some assumptions) when that will completely level out and head back down. I'm no good at math, so....any takers? _/`|'\_

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
34 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

@ddez  I kindly thank you for sharing your info with us, and congratulations !!!

No problem glad you found it helpful!  Thanks! :)

1 minute ago, mcs said:

Congratulations!!!!!  :) 

Thanks! ::)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cristina24 said:

Same here! May 15th^_^ Ours is sure to come soon!! Just think by next year we will be with our loved ones! 

May 15 here also, we are getting close. Keep the faith!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline

We received our rfe in the mail today....easy fix...feel stupid, we forgot to send one of the g325a form! :D so we sending it on Monday God willing! 

To everyone still waiting its on its way hang on! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
16 minutes ago, BCILUWAMH said:

We received our rfe in the mail today....easy fix...feel stupid, we forgot to send one of the g325a form! :D so we sending it on Monday God willing! 

To everyone still waiting its on its way hang on! 

wait, i did not send it either because people said is not necessary anymore.

more stress for me now

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I have to say thank you to you all for keeping me semi-sane in this stressful waiting game.  2 May filer at 165 days now and we are praying for news soon; reading the posts keep our hopes up that our number is close or in the mail.  Thank you all for your comments on these pages, it keeps everyone informed and helps relieve some of the stress and anxiety and the unknowns.  Glad I found this site for us, it's been great support!

Best wishes to those that received their NOA2 and here is to the rest of us getting our's very soon and in some kind of sensible manner, who am I kidding lol, just get them NOA2's out!!  Hoping for a good week coming my fellow May filers, thank again @Shoegumfor your dedication to keeping us updated and keeping your schedule too.  We appreciate you!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, jackyjimenez said:

wait, i did not send it either because people said is not necessary anymore.

more stress for me now

It depends on which version of i129F was used. if you use dthe old form then G323 would be needed. If used the new i129F form then g323 would not be needed as all the info asked in G323 is part of the i129F form.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm a May filer too, with an NOA1 date of May 9, 2017.  I've been very worried because it seems that some couples are already receiving NOA2 by now, but there's no update for me since May 11.  I called USCIS and they just told me to keep waiting.  Just hope to hear some news soon.  Kind of sad since it will probably be impossible for my fiancé to come back here by Thanksgiving (I bought a 25 lb turkey.  :P ) Had no idea this process was going to take so long!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.