smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, JackSandy said:

Hi there, congratulations to you and your fiance and thanks for your helpful information. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind: 

Is it true you can wait a couple of days there in Juarez and manually pick up the visa from the consulate?

Was your fiance given a choice to get shots now or in United States?

Was October the earliest you can schedule your appointment?

You can request to receive the visa at an DHL location in Ciudad Juarez, it should arrive around 2-3 business days,  ( at least that’s what they say), but not pick it up from the Consulate, or at least not that I know of.

Yes it was optional, we choose to get them in Mexico, so everything would be ready for the AOS once we get married. Plus USA vaccines can be more expensive.

Yes oct 11, was the earliest, after we were approved by the NVC, and the letter from the US Consulate was received   

Edited by AA&OMAR

No news.... What happened yesterday! Where they just not working? I work as a Paralegal and there are new filing addresses for H1B visas... effective Oct 12 so CSC is getting additional H1B filings... plus premium processing is also active again.. I spoke with an officer regarding an H1 case and he told they were pretty backed up due to an unexpected increase in filings... they are one week and a half delayed.... 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MariaB Soria said:

No news.... What happened yesterday! Where they just not working? I work as a Paralegal and there are new filing addresses for H1B visas... effective Oct 12 so CSC is getting additional H1B filings... plus premium processing is also active again.. I spoke with an officer regarding an H1 case and he told they were pretty backed up due to an unexpected increase in filings... they are one week and a half delayed.... 

1.5 weeks delayed? I think it's more than that! Haha

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm not trying to be picky but my understanding is this forum is for K-1 Visa Applications not H1B. Am I right or wrong? Unless i misunderstood, in that case I do apologize.

2 hours ago, AA&OMAR said:

No just the medical exam, and vaccines ( optional , you can get those in the USA, but we decided to get them to ease the adjustment of status process) 

DS-160 you can start filling our once you get the NVC approval , you have to create an account with your case number sent by NVC , here’s the link one you have it https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ 

I-134 you can find on the USCiS website ( affidavit support ) 

Is mcn is different from the case number that nvc will sent us?  

Sorry im new to this.. and after i get my mcn can i schedule my medical even tho my nvc is in processing ?

2 hours ago, AA&OMAR said:

No just the medical exam, and vaccines ( optional , you can get those in the USA, but we decided to get them to ease the adjustment of status process) 

DS-160 you can start filling our once you get the NVC approval , you have to create an account with your case number sent by NVC , here’s the link one you have it https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ 

I-134 you can find on the USCiS website ( affidavit support ) 

Thank you for sharing this.

DS-160 is after NVC approval? I was reading people say DS-160 can be filled out after NOA2 since only the USCIS WAC number is needed

3 minutes ago, Scarface3684 said:

May 15 filler here.. and hoping to get our noa2 next week or bfore the month ends.

I'm May 15 too! Same here, I feel really nervous/anxious because I hear h1b1 visas and all these other things slowing USCIS down for K1. I just want mine approved asap so I can relax. time has never gone slower and i've never hated weekends and holidays like I do now either!

Edited by K1VisaApplicant05

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

:energy:Congratulations to all the couples that received their approval .... Woooo!! Hooo!! I am VERY HAPPY for you all!! We are moving closer to our approval  ..IJN(L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AbdulShakir said:

I'm not trying to be picky but my understanding is this forum is for K-1 Visa Applications not H1B. Am I right or wrong? Unless i misunderstood, in that case I do apologize.

"I-129F May 2017 Filers" is the name of the forum.

Edited by PadieNerkBrapone
add

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.