smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

@Loverisaa have you made plans yet? It's hard to do anything lol Im hoping to get a interview date in December since that's my military leave dates :( but it's taking long for me

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Too quiet on here tonight??

Quiet has purpose. We are awaiting the final scan.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Too quiet on here tonight??

Thats true and they keep on skipping my receive number.im going crazy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Anna and Bryan said:

Thats true and they keep on skipping my receive number.im going crazy

Us too, frustrating, but definitely thankful for @Shoegum, waiting would be much worse.  His scans at least show us we exist amongst each other and that things are moving. :)

1 minute ago, MariaB Soria said:

I hear you.... This is getting worse by the day... 162 days.... 

Day 164 here, I feel your pain

Timeline
Just now, Julie and Kerren said:

Us too, frustrating, but definitely thankful for @Shoegum, waiting would be much worse.  His scans at least show us we exist amongst each other and that things are moving. :)

so true and well said.

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
1 hour ago, JackSandy said:

@Loverisaa have you made plans yet? It's hard to do anything lol Im hoping to get a interview date in December since that's my military leave dates :( but it's taking long for me

No none yet, I really wanted to but he doesn’t let me. He has lost all faith but I tell him that faith is the last thing that dies. So I keep praying we here something soon. Oh I hope we get the interview date in December too ! I’m planning to spend the holidays out there with him so hopefully we get a response soon so we can get that scheduled. 

Your in the military ? There isn’t a way that maybe you can get yours expedited ? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Loverisaa said:

No none yet, I really wanted to but he doesn’t let me. He has lost all faith but I tell him that faith is the last thing that dies. So I keep praying we here something soon. Oh I hope we get the interview date in December too ! I’m planning to spend the holidays out there with him so hopefully we get a response soon so we can get that scheduled. 

Your in the military ? There isn’t a way that maybe you can get yours expedited ? 

Yeah same with my fiance the only way i can help her is for her to not think about it anymore cause we planned a lot for the holidays. As far as being expedited, only if I'm on orders to deploy that they can push to expedite mine. But as far as my Congress rep told me she's gonna try to do something. Were at 165 days and I'm just getting impatient cause all the the cases around mine are getting progress. 

Timeline

I'm sitting here waiting with my fiancee over facebook messenger. This process elicits so many emotions.

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
12 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

I'm sitting here waiting with my fiancee over facebook messenger. This process elicits so many emotions.

If no response tonight or this weekend, i'm writing to my Senator for assistance on Monday.  This is crazy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.