smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
4 hours ago, TeamLA said:

Hi I’m new to this I’m a may filer too. My fiancé is in the states and I’m in Ireland. Receive date was 11th May. So I’m hoping from reading on here that through everyone’s posts that it will help us have a bit more of an understanding of wat everyone else is going thru. Kinda in the dark to be honest, so hopefully being on here will help us not be in the depths of despair. 

Hi, I am from Dublin so we will be both going through the Consulate in Dublin. We got our NOA1 from the CSC on May 15th, so we are in the same boat, just waiting on the nod from the USCIS. My fiancé got called back to the U.S. for work back in July so we have visited back and forth since then which isn't cheap! All we can do is wait and hope. Optimism is key! Best of luck!

1 hour ago, logisticamente said:

NOA2 is coming in the mail today!!B-)  It seems to be dated October 9 not 10 like the app says.. odd!!

But well.. getting close to the end!!. I will start calling NVC at the end of next week to see if I get lucky

IMG_1096.PNG

Congrats

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Question...so there's a lot of frustration out there and people are compelled to call and follow up.  From anyone's experience, has calling expedited their application along?  Has making a phone call made a difference?

or is it only a psychological pacification to hear a scripted "its in process..." but in your mind you know the person on the other end of the phone is like...

dont_care_lol_bye_dolphin.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kirin2002 said:

as I see several people here have 11th - 12th may as received date. I have this date too. Good luck to you all! I hope to have the approved date in two weeks or so but idk if I'm being too optimistic :/ 

received date May 12th ...   ))) 

Edited by Yuliia

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, millionaminute said:

Question...so there's a lot of frustration out there and people are compelled to call and follow up.  From anyone's experience, has calling expedited their application along?  Has making a phone call made a difference?

or is it only a psychological pacification to hear a scripted "its in process..." but in your mind you know the person on the other end of the phone is like...

dont_care_lol_bye_dolphin.gif

exactly. don't bother because the more they answer phones, the less they work on petitions.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi VJ fam, I've been following this forum for awhile now....I am May 10th recieved date, day 156 now and the waiting is starting to get to me...But I'm happy that I'm not alone because of this forum and the amazing people in it!! Thank you all!! Let's hope to hear something soon, and congrats to those who have already gotten their Noa2!!

55 minutes ago, tlehrer said:

It's Friday the 13th, Im hoping none of us get unlucky NOA2s today and just wait until Monday 😝

unlucky NOA2?! no such thing, I will fight off all Friday the 13th evil with my Ultra Instinct!!!

hOyg6Y4.gif

Edited by K1VisaApplicant05

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
24 minutes ago, kannan said:

I have hit 150 days. Whoo hoo!:jest:

Been there done that.....Day 151 here...:whistle:

3 hours ago, logisticamente said:

NOA2 is coming in the mail today!!B-)  It seems to be dated October 9 not 10 like the app says.. odd!!

But well.. getting close to the end!!. I will start calling NVC at the end of next week to see if I get lucky

I thought of that before, you are not the first one. I believe they approve cases today, make a printout on a single piece of paper, that later goes to a "data entry person". Don't forget, it is not a same person that looks over the case and than enters it into computer. They all have duties. Just as you see rejections on the first day, "incorrect fee", "old form" etc. Those are done in certain office, where they handle money, and they do preliminary scan before they give the application to the next level.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.