11,983 posts in this topic

A Notification just came in.....

NOA1: May 5th (received date)

RFE

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, smilei said:

I posted it here few weeks ago, hehe.

After NOA2 wait for 10-12 days and you can start calling NVC for your case number.

NVC contact number: (603) 334-0700 Press 1 for English and choose option 7, 5, or 2, it worked for most people here on VJ. You can call them Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 midnight EST.

If you get the case number which starts with MNL followed by 10 digit numbers, click immigrant and enter the case number, you can check it at:

ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

After checking, make sure the status of your visa are:

AT NVC - meaning your papers still sitting at their office

IN TRANSIT - meaning your papers are on the way to USEM

READY - your papers already received by the USEM

(Others have paid already once they got their case number, some waited for the READY status to appear on the CEAC tracker )

You can start paying your visa fee at Bank of the Philippine Islands. Bring your MRV together with your passport and $265 but you are going to pay it in Philippine peso .

MRV slip:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/pmisdepositslip.htm?amount=265&country=philippines

For you to be able to have it one bond paper:

Right click and select ALL, right click and select COPY, go to MS WORD, right click PASTE, select ALL and adjust the font size.

Wait for 4-6hrs to validate your receipt, sometimes it takes longer up to 24 hrs, just be patient.

You can set your medical at:

http://www.slec.ph/

SLEC increased the fee starting Oct 1..

Php 17,025.00 for adults

14 years old below is Php 9,583.00.

After your medical or whenever you want, you can accomplish the DS160 here..

https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx

Schedule your interview over here:

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

If you wish to attend your CFO seminar while waiting for your interview/medical or once you have your visa, set your appointment at:

http://gcp-appointment.cfo.gov.ph/

Remember that no more walk in allowed at CFO Manila and Cebu offices, however they still accept walk ins at Pampanga office.

very helpful. Thank you so much!

ANOTHER NOTIFICATION JUST CAME IN

No country just listed as USA

NOA1: April 26th (received date)

RFE

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

APPROVALS  JUST CAME IN.....

NOA1 is May 3rd (received date)

SECOND APPROVAL JUST CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd approval

NOA1 is May 2nd (received date)

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

WhatsApp is just a messenger app like Hangouts or FB messenger, it's not a dating website like match.com. So no worries there.

Thank u. I am getting so anxious this days. I cant let go of my phone looking the app and I know I have to wait at least 20 more days or so.

Day 135.-:mellow:

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, JrJonesy4 said:

*Flu Jab*

As per a conversation I've had with @LucyG289 I can only speak for UK May filers waiting on NOA2s. Plan and get your flu jab sorted if you're under 65 or don't meet the gp criteria you'll have to pay for it and go somewhere private,  Knightsbridge will charge around £40+ for this if you haven't had it done before your medical where's as tesco or boots its around £13.00.

I had my flu jab today eurgh yuck! Ftr so you all know, get the batch number and expiry written down by the company that do it as they won't add it to your medical record. Ask for any proof incl the reciept. Take all of that to your docs and they will then add it to your medical records you can then have this printed off. Got mine all sorted today just so its all easier as I dunno how knightsbridge would take proof if you just turned up with a reciept as that could be anyone's,  where as if its on your docs medical print out with the batch no. Etc on it I'd say that enough proof. 

Just trying to save you guys money and delays :)

Got mine done at Boots with certificate/receipt which was stamped and included the vaccination label - £11 and I paid for it using my Boots loyalty points!!

I didn't think about taking it to the Doctors to add to my medical record. Thanks for the tip.

1 hour ago, kannan said:

I wonder if the wildfires are affecting the process. Also, with all the hurricane impact, uscis is providing expedited services for people affected by these disasters, which means our process could get impacted as well.

The wildfires are north of san fransico not down by los angeles

Timeline
10 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Got mine done at Boots with certificate/receipt which was stamped and included the vaccination label - £11 and I paid for it using my Boots loyalty points!!

I didn't think about taking it to the Doctors to add to my medical record. Thanks for the tip.

Well done you! Need to book myself in for a jabbing next week! - had my tetanus Monday so figured my arm needed a rest lol 

Timeline
1 hour ago, JrJonesy4 said:

*Flu Jab*

As per a conversation I've had with @LucyG289 I can only speak for UK May filers waiting on NOA2s. Plan and get your flu jab sorted if you're under 65 or don't meet the gp criteria you'll have to pay for it and go somewhere private,  Knightsbridge will charge around £40+ for this if you haven't had it done before your medical where's as tesco or boots its around £13.00.

I had my flu jab today eurgh yuck! Ftr so you all know, get the batch number and expiry written down by the company that do it as they won't add it to your medical record. Ask for any proof incl the reciept. Take all of that to your docs and they will then add it to your medical records you can then have this printed off. Got mine all sorted today just so its all easier as I dunno how knightsbridge would take proof if you just turned up with a reciept as that could be anyone's,  where as if its on your docs medical print out with the batch no. Etc on it I'd say that enough proof. 

Just trying to save you guys money and delays :)

Booked my flu jab at Boots on 30th bleurgh 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

9 hours ago, smilei said:

MRV stands for Machine Readable Visa (correct me if I'm wrong). The MRV slip is a piece of paper that your fiance needs to bring to the bank when paying the visa fee. The embassy will require it from her. :)

Is it something we get from bank?

Edited by bcoakley06

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

They're moving fast today!!! I'm pretty sure they're primary job is to give us a heart ache with the ups and downs and uncertainty!!! LOLOL! Praying mine comes through today! 

Approval came in.....

Country is Morocco

NOA1 is May 1st 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.