smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Now this you may receive a RFE for. The US petitioner must provide a copy of their bio page and all pages of their passport. 

Oh I'm the beneficiary. (my fiance put every single page) 

I've just seen some people got rfe for the beneficiary's passport bio.

Just now, hihi said:

how's about paltalk? do u have any idea about it? it's not like an ordinary dating site because there are many rooms chat with different topics. 

I don't know anything about this site. But multiple chat rooms doesn't seem like a messaging app like whatspp or FB messenger. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

1 minute ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Double check that in the instructions. I believe you only send a copy of your main passport page and any pages that are stamped 

This will depend solely on the adjudicator because many have received RFE for not including all pages. 

Fyi...stamps don't validate proof of meeting in person. Also photocopying all pages provides proof that the USC has been issued a valid passport.

But I'm not an adjudicator nor have I ever worked for USCIS. 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

45 minutes ago, hihi said:

wait for few days to get case number from nvc. u can call or email them. after u have ur case number, u can fill ds 160 then pay fee and book the interview day. anw when was your noa1?

My received date of noa1 was 2nd May.  What is ds 160 ?? Who have to fill it , the petitioner or the beneficiary?? 

5 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

I don't know anything about this site. But multiple chat rooms doesn't seem like a messaging app like whatspp or FB messenger. 

yes. but this site doesn't look like a dating site. i met my fiancé in a public room where lots of people talking about everything and i didn't know anybody here. then we moved to skype to have a private chat. hope i won't get rfe because of this

7 minutes ago, Clock said:

My received date of noa1 was 2nd May.  What is ds 160 ?? Who have to fill it , the petitioner or the beneficiary?? 

you or your fiance is fine. but i prefer u. because u have to print it out and bring it to the interview. ds160 is a form u need to apply for visa. anw it's about ur info. so u should fill it

Edited by hihi

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Oh I'm the beneficiary. (my fiance put every single page) 

I've just seen some people got rfe for the beneficiary's passport bio.

Never seen a RFE for that since this part of the USCIS process doesn't require the beneficiary's passport, only the USC 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline
Just now, Trinab80 said:

Never seen a RFE for that since this part of the USCIS process doesn't require the beneficiary's passport, only the USC 

You are my mvp today!

Just now, Trinab80 said:

You are my mvp today!

7 minutes ago, hihi said:

yes. but this site doesn't look like a dating site. i met my fiancé in a public room where lots of people talking about everything and i didn't know anybody here. then we moved to skype to have a private chat. hope i won't get rfe because of this

I'm not an adjudicator so I can't say yes or no. I can only speak to WhatsApp and FB messenger. Hopefully you won't get one. Just relax and wait and see.

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

1 minute ago, Naes said:

You are my mvp today!

You are my mvp today!

Awwwww.....thank you!!! 

I just try my best to give information that others may or may not be away of. This process has made me into a K1 visa encyclopedia because I do daily research on this stuff. Gotta stay prepared!

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline
Just now, Trinab80 said:

Awwwww.....thank you!!! 

I just try my best to give information that others may or may not be away of. This process has made me into a K1 visa encyclopedia because I do daily research on this stuff. Gotta stay prepared!

Believe me the best thing about finding this site is people helping each other. And none of us really knows how it will turn up. But giving a little bit of ease is the best we can do and you did that for me today! Thank you again and again!

when we first started I was like, noa what? What packet these people are talking about?? I thought we were just going to the embassy like any other visa 😂

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

That's what I thought, and don't remember reading anywhere, so we did not include my (beneficiary) bio passport page with our application. However - I have seen people in the March and April threads get RFEs for it.

My fiance (petitioner) sent a copy of his birth certificate, not copies of all pages of his passport.

Guess we'll see if we get an RFE or not.

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Trinab80 said:

Now this you may receive a RFE for. The US petitioner must provide a copy of their bio page and all pages of their passport. 

This is only if the petitioner is not a US citizen.The petitioner can then send a complete copy of their passport as proof.

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf?download=1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

That's what I thought, and don't remember reading anywhere, so we did not include my (beneficiary) bio passport page with our application. However - I have seen people in the March and April threads get RFEs for it.

My fiance (petitioner) sent a copy of his birth certificate, not copies of all pages of his passport.

Guess we'll see if we get an RFE or not.

This explains everything in detail step by step.

16 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

This is only if the petitioner is not a US citizen.The petitioner can then send a complete copy of their passport as proof.

Okay, that's good to know to those that are not USC. But when you are providing copies of pages from your US passport, you typically have to provide a copy of ALL the pages not just the bio and stamped pages. The US passport is used to validate the USC citizenship should they not have access to the BC, but is also used to show stamps of travel. Although, stamps of travel does not show proof of meeting. Either way, when you are providing copies of the pages from the US passport it is typical to supply all pages has the passport can come in a book of 52 or 28 pages (if I'm not mistaken).

But again, this will come down to the adjudicator which I am not an adjudicator. I have seen it in both instances where RFE's have been requested for all pages and others where they have not. The reviewer will make that determination.

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.