smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

my Filipino family in here will be able to help out more with these questions!!

yay! very helpful thank you so much!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Congrats to you and your fiancé!!!!

I would recommend you review your country's portal as many other Philippine petitioners/beneficiaries have already went through the process and have already posted what steps there necessary for you to take. In regards to your scheduling the medical and interview, you can schedule this until your case has been received at your Embassy as these are time-sensitive appointments. Right now, the average wait time for NVC to receive your petition and for you to get your case number is roughly 12-21 days.

What you can do at this point, if you haven't done so already, is to start gathering all your important documents together such as your police records/certificate, passport photos, have the USC get his financial documents together and fill out the I-134 and sign it, updated letters of intent with the dates changed on each letter and signed again by each of you, your official BC, etc.

These next 2 weeks will past by fast so I would start on getting these things other items together now.

But my Filipino family in here will be able to help out more with these questions!!! :)

by the way country`s portal meaning the US embassy PH portal?  Sorry im all new to this. Thank you in advance!

3 minutes ago, Ja & Ra said:

by the way country`s portal meaning the US embassy PH portal?  Sorry im all new to this. Thank you in advance!

No need to apologize.

Your country's portal here on this website. If you look at the top next to "forums" you will see the word "Portal". If you click on that, it will bring you to the Philippines Country Portal. There, you will find other Philippine user, your Embassy information and what is required or expected at the Embassy, you can read reviews that have been posted by other users regarding their interview or Embassy experiences, look at user timelines and so forth.

But if feel to ask questions in here as well there are plenty of Philippine petitioners/beneficiaries in this group! :) 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

No need to apologize.

Your country's portal here on this website. If you look at the top next to "forums" you will see the word "Portal". If you click on that, it will bring you to the Philippines Country Portal. There, you will find other Philippine user, your Embassy information and what is required or expected at the Embassy, you can read reviews that have been posted by other users regarding their interview or Embassy experiences, look at user timelines and so forth.

But if feel to ask questions in here as well there are plenty of Philippine petitioners/beneficiaries in this group! :) 

Thank you so much! :)

Hello everyone, first time posting, only used VJ to check on processing time,didn't see forums and all other stuff.Im May filer,noa1 may 22nd,what do you guys think when could our noa2 be? Is there any chance by the end of this month? It says on timeline between 22nd and 25th Oct..I hope its true even though its moving non stop.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, NicoJ said:

How do you do to not get blocked?

Use Proxies

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Timeline
3 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

Guys it's so wonderful to see so many good news in this forum yesterday!!! I hope it rains approvals today just as much.

I'm on the day 18 after noa2 and no NVC number yet :(

OMG!!! That is concerning but so is this whole process...I pray for you guys. Can you call anyone now about this or do they say WAIT!!!?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kirin2002 said:

Not yet?? Are they having workload issues at NVC too?

They are!

@pmeyer1229

They keep saying it can take up to 6 weeks. Yesterday they said our case isn't even there yet, and after it gets there it takes 1-2nweeks to get a number :( 

but we keep calling everyday 

Edited by AnaMolina

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations to so many May filers getting noa2's. 

Just so you know the average turn around time from NOA2 to getting a case number is between 12-21 days currently. 

I think USCIS are now back logging NVC eurgh lol

Timeline
1 hour ago, Murph4865 said:

There is usually more k1 from philipines then from any other country every year they have the highest amount of beneficiaries.  https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/469268D8-1A1A-11E7-A49C-FC6A226FDFDD

...and I need to add...once you fall in love with a pina...it is all over :) I love her so much. Being away from my princess is really rough. Good luck to all...I am May 15 and see them getting close at times...have no idea how they do this, but I wonder if some applications sit there waiting for the background checks to clear as I am sure some take longer than others. Hang in there loves...:)

Timeline
5 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

They are!

@pmeyer1229

They keep saying it can take up to 6 weeks. Yesterday they said our case isn't even there yet, and after it gets there it takes 1-2nweeks to get a number :( 

but we keep calling everyday 

AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!! That is my internet scream....so the pain continues....keep us updated and good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.