smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Deusebom said:

Hey I am waiting for a Brazilian too!   Can you update your timeline to reflect the correct date ?  it says October 17th - should it be October 10th?  this helps accuracy a ton!  God bless !

oops I responded to the wrong couple! I am so so sorry!!!!!! disregard ~  <3

Just now, hihi said:

thank you. i just get worried because there is a few approved case from my country.

If you can please create your timeline so that we can see what country you are petitioning from that would be great. It helps us be able to give you correct feedback on this process! :)

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We also got approved 10/10th. Does anyone know whats the next step or can we already schedule our medical and interview? Thank you and goodluck to all of us guys.

9 minutes ago, hihi said:

oh i had my timeline already. This is just another account. I am from Vietnam. Thanks for your help

Why use 2 accounts are you hiding something?

2 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Why use 2 accounts are you hiding something?

Good question Murph.....took the words right out of my mouth! ;)

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Just now, Trinab80 said:

Good question Murph.....took the words right out of my mouth! ;)

With the way they can backtrack on all data connection these days if u are hiding something they surely will find out and this type of process is not one to be played with cause of the hurtin that can be put on you.

9 minutes ago, Ja & Ra said:

We also got approved 10/10th. Does anyone know whats the next step or can we already schedule our medical and interview? Thank you and goodluck to all of us guys.

Congrats to you and your fiancé!!!!

I would recommend you review your country's portal as many other Philippine petitioners/beneficiaries have already went through the process and have already posted what steps there necessary for you to take. In regards to your scheduling the medical and interview, you can schedule this until your case has been received at your Embassy as these are time-sensitive appointments. Right now, the average wait time for NVC to receive your petition and for you to get your case number is roughly 12-21 days.

What you can do at this point, if you haven't done so already, is to start gathering all your important documents together such as your police records/certificate, passport photos, have the USC get his financial documents together and fill out the I-134 and sign it, updated letters of intent with the dates changed on each letter and signed again by each of you, your official BC, etc.

These next 2 weeks will past by fast so I would start on getting these things other items together now.

But my Filipino family in here will be able to help out more with these questions!!! :)

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

1 minute ago, Pavlina said:

Hey guys!

Got approved yesterday ( my today ) ! Receive date May 5th ( 159 days )

I was checking @Shoegum scans every morning on the way to work , for like a month. Couldn't believe when I saw our number there. First I got a heart attack then I  started crying in the bus :jest:

Thank you very much @Shoegum for spending your time and doing that every single day! I wouldn't even know I got approved, because I didnt get any notifications from my apps.

I feel very sorry for the rest who stayed behing .. Hope your waiting will be over soon ! :wub:

Congratulations!!!!

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Just now, hihi said:

nope. i have nothing to hide. i just forgot the password of the other account

Okay, so if you can please re-update your timeline using this account this way others will be able to assist with answering your questions. Also, should you have an Embassy-related question, that question will post in your country's portal which helps for you to get your responses quicker and more accurate by others with the same country.

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

34 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

If you're asking as to does USCIS prioritize their reviews and approvals based on the country, the answer would be no.

We just seen to have a lot of Philippine petitioners this month, that's all.

There is usually more k1 from philipines then from any other country every year they have the highest amount of beneficiaries.  https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/469268D8-1A1A-11E7-A49C-FC6A226FDFDD

Edited by Murph4865

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Pavlina said:

Hey guys!

Got approved yesterday ( my today ) ! Receive date May 5th ( 159 days )

I was checking @Shoegum scans every morning on the way to work , for like a month. Couldn't believe when I saw our number there. First I got a heart attack then I  started crying in the bus :jest:

Thank you very much @Shoegum for spending your time and doing that every single day! I wouldn't even know I got approved, because I didnt get any notifications from my apps.

I feel very sorry for the rest who stayed behing .. Hope your waiting will be over soon ! :wub:

Congratulations!!!

10 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Okay, so if you can please re-update your timeline using this account this way others will be able to assist with answering your questions. Also, should you have an Embassy-related question, that question will post in your country's portal which helps for you to get your responses quicker and more accurate by others with the same country.

thank you. jusr re update my timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.