smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

All May cases at this point will either receive an approval or an RFE...all preliminary checks were completed at the time when the petition was received so no one will be getting a rejection at this point for an incorrect fee or unsigned document, etc.

aside from the fee, document number, and unsigned documents, what other prelim checks do they do? there is a zero point chance for May filers to get rejected now!? :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats to everyone getting approved!! It’s a great day at CSC. They’re finally working like they should be. 

My timeline:

Sent: 4/28/17

Received: 5/8/17

Noa1: 5/10/17

Noa2: 10/10/17

Case number ends with 22136

Can’t breathe right now!! Hoping they approve as many cases everyday now:jest:

Good luck to all those waiting. Your time is coming 💛

Gotta go update that VJ timeline now. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
2 minutes ago, TrIndie said:

Congrats to everyone getting approved!! It’s a great day at CSC. They’re finally working like they should be. 

My timeline:

Congratulations! I sure hope so, still waiting!  2 May, day 161 now.  Happy for you May filers so far, let's keep them coming!

Another approval notification 

Country is Philippines 

NOA1 is April 26th received date 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
1 minute ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Congratulations! I sure hope so, still waiting!  2 May, day 161 now.  Happy for you May filers so far, let's keep them coming!

Did you call them? Sometimes that seems to work and soon after you hear that you’ve been approved. Also at times they don’t update the status online and you only get to know once you’ve called. 

Hope you get your approval soon. Sending good wishes 💙💙

9 minutes ago, TrIndie said:

My timeline:

congrats!!! and wow, they are approving cases from may 10 now!?! omg... !!!

15 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

aside from the fee, document number, and unsigned documents, what other prelim checks do they do? there is a zero point chance for May filers to get rejected now!? :)

The percentage of getting rejected at this point is low. Unless someone has a pending k1 open previously to this current and it was filed for a different beneficiary. But mostly likely no.

But again I'm not USCIS either 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
1 minute ago, TrIndie said:

Did you call them? Sometimes that seems to work and soon after you hear that you’ve been approved. Also at times they don’t update the status online and you only get to know once you’ve called. 

Hope you get your approval soon. Sending good wishes 💙💙

I did call them last week, even spoke to Tier 2 and he stated they are on March cases, which we all know is not correct.  It is what the USCIS site says, but our lawyer says not to bank on that site.  He, USCIS, stated if nothing in 2 months call back.  I will call if nothing this week, but literally going nuts seeing cases all over the place, not sure the rational for it, but that is the government.  Happy for you and yours!!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

congrats!!! and wow, they are approving cases from may 10 now!?! omg... !!!

Well, I was a late April filer in the first place so I was going bonkers when it took them 12 days for my Noa1. I haven’t seen any other cases around me that took this long from sent to received. So, I’m just glad they approved me faster☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.