smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, hihi said:

May 13 got approved.? seriously?

It's not shocking as cases are not necessarily reviewed in complete order. It depends on the adjudicator and how the boxes have been allocated to all the adjudicators to review. Also depends on how quickly background checks come back and how fast an adjudicator reviews a case. And other parameters.

Please create your timeline!

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

It's not shocking as cases are not necessarily reviewed in complete order. It depends on the adjudicator and how the boxes have been allocated to all the adjudicators to review. Also depends on how quickly background checks come back and how fast an adjudicator reviews a case. And other parameters.

Please create your timeline!

your right..they r not doing accordingly.dnt know whose turn around.good luck.🙂

33 minutes ago, vml said:

your right..they r not doing accordingly.dnt know whose turn around.good luck.🙂

30 minutes ago, hihi said:

anw i heard that they are working around may 3 and 4. so is that day a received day or Noa1 day? because they received my case on May 9, but the day in NOA1is May 11. 

It's not so much they aren't doing it accordingly - each adjudicator reviews at a different pace and some cases are "easier" than others. For instance, background checks can clear "faster" on one case than they do on another or one adjudicator review process is not as swift as the other.

Yes, they are working on May 3 and 4, however, all of May cases are mostly likely allocated and sitting in boxes alongside adjudicators cubicles so if you see a date get approved before yours, it does not mean they are skipping cases just because. In fact, I'm almost confident that they have an electronic Case Management System similar to what my job has for our caseload where each adjudicator probably gets assigned a certain amount of cases per week by a supervisor who manages and watches how production is going daily. When one adjudicator gets finished with their case load, they get another set and so forth.

Yes, USCIS goes by received date - VJ timelines go by notice date.

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Marion said:

They worked on Monday???

they touched so many cases around my case number, I really hope I am next 🙏🏼 (Not for a RFE plzzz)

Where is all this data being found ?

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

Where is all this data being found ?

Uscis case tracker (iphone) + shoegum posts scans everyday of which cases have been touched / approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.