smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
36 minutes ago, EilishDJ said:

I hear you. It takes three calendar days to get to Addis with connections. I’m going in a couple weeks, though, so I don’t care about the flight. I just can’t wait to see my fiancé. 

Also, have you looked into Emirates Airline fairs? I can get LAX to Addis for around 1200. 

Really?im going to have to look into Emirates Airline.Have you flew with them before?? Want my fiance to enjoy his long flight to US.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

May 24th we sent ours. Got acknowledgement in June. Called USCIS and they advised they are working on petitions from March currently and should review May petitions in December. 

Its always a good good idea to give USCIS a call if you feel it's taking a long time. It's made me feel more comfortable as at least I know this long wait is drawing in and I get to be with my love sooner ❤️

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Courtney Payne said:

Really?im going to have to look into Emirates Airline.Have you flew with them before?? Want my fiance to enjoy his long flight to US.

They are my go-to airline now. Their economy is really comfortable and the service is great. They were recommended to me by a friend who works all over Africa  and usually flies with them. I was flying with United and it was costing 2000+ most trips. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

May 24th we sent ours. Got acknowledgement in June. Called USCIS and they advised they are working on petitions from March currently and should review May petitions in December. 

Its always a good good idea to give USCIS a call if you feel it's taking a long time. It's made me feel more comfortable as at least I know this long wait is drawing in and I get to be with my love sooner ❤️

They’re working on March? But it seems like the approvals we’ve been seeing have all been April and early May. Which processing center did you contact?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, EilishDJ said:

They are my go-to airline now. Their economy is really comfortable and the service is great. They were recommended to me by a friend who works all over Africa  and usually flies with them. I was flying with United and it was costing 2000+ most trips. 

I will check them out. I have faith that my fiance will be here soon. Im so ready to book that flight!!!😝😝😁😁✈🇺🇸

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, EilishDJ said:

They’re working on March? But it seems like the approvals we’ve been seeing have all been April and early May. Which processing center did you contact?

California.

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Timeline
1 minute ago, EilishDJ said:

There is Really no point in calling the USCIS. They are trained to tell us what the conputer says online is March. And outside processing time is 7 months +.Non of us May filera are out our processing time apparently😒.

But yes we all have been seeing May and April filers being approved. I think they are still only saying March because ALL of the March are not complete. There are a few stragglers and im sure its for a reason related to their case.

Noa1 May 10 ...day 151 and i have faith that we are hearing something next week!!😁😁😝

11 minutes ago, Courtney Payne said:

There is Really no point in calling the USCIS. They are trained to tell us what the conputer says online is March. And outside processing time is 7 months +.Non of us May filera are out our processing time apparently😒.

But yes we all have been seeing May and April filers being approved. I think they are still only saying March because ALL of the March are not complete. There are a few stragglers and im sure its for a reason related to their case.

Noa1 May 10 ...day 151 and i have faith that we are hearing something next week!!😁😁😝

The web site reflects the oldest cases they are working on will never show currents ones.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
11 hours ago, Courtney Payne said:

That is really nice that you two gwt to see eachother. I only wish my flight to Gambia wasnt almost 2000 dollars and more than a 24 hour flight😖. Day 150.

Ousk from Gambia too, I don't do that I have him

meet me in Dakar. I have friends in Dakar as well. Flights on Delta, United and South Africa Airways Range from 1100-1300 and you can be there in 11 hours. Try that and see if it works out better for you plus from Gambia its at least 3 planes. I don't know what day we are but my NOA1 was 5/17 and I'm ready for this to be done....😔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, LucyDolly said:

In december???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
11 hours ago, Courtney Payne said:

That is really nice that you two gwt to see eachother. I only wish my flight to Gambia wasnt almost 2000 dollars and more than a 24 hour flight😖. Day 150.

Oh and I forgot to mention that his Interview and Medical will all need to be done in Dakar anyway.... I would just get an Airbnb and have him finish the process there and fly out from Dakar... Medical can take a week and traveling back and forth from Gambia for medical and Interview seems to be like a lot. Just my opinion tho 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Been a lurker here for a while now. Noa1 May 10. Fingers crossed next week is our week. This is the hardest thing that I’ve done in my life.  Good luck to all those waiting 👍🏼😊

Edited by TrIndie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, carlosr86 said:

Can any one else confirm this? i thought this form was brought with you to the interview

DS-160 is filled out online, you can start it now and save it just don't submit it until after NOA2. Also  be sure you log into it every 30 days otherwise it expires also

The form that is taken to the interview is i-134 affidavit of support from the petitioner. 

Edited by Shoegum

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.