smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hey Jude said:

How's things going pal, I am hoping to get Noa2 by the end of Oct. and then hopefully have my baby here for Christmas. Anything sooner would be awesome, but I know it is coming soon, All praise and Glory to God. Keep the faith  Brother!

They are going ok. How are things going for you? I am hoping to be done by christmas but at this rate its seems like ot wont happen. Soon you be posting about your NOA 2 and then i know we are there lol.

11 hours ago, Clock said:

I can fully understand how u feel....but don't worry .... next week is going to be our week .... Stay strong...even though i know sometimes its really hard but we are almost there now....so cheers...next week at this time i hope we will all be celebrating....🎊🎊🎊

I hope so. It's a very frustrating wait. :((

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Lsthorpe1 said:

I waited 7 months and then I was issued an RFE, then 2 months later I got NOA2. Good luck !!! It's a horrible process!!! Once you get NOA2 things move very fast though!!

I'm 157 days and no NOA2 yet 😔hopefully he will be in Canada so I can visit him more, im in Washington state so its about a 4 to 5 hour drive verse going to mexico when its 11 hour flight... Try to keep patience but its not easy

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

That is really nice that you two gwt to see eachother. I only wish my flight to Gambia wasnt almost 2000 dollars and more than a 24 hour flight😖. Day 150.

2 minutes ago, Soyla said:

I'm 157 days and no NOA2 yet 😔hopefully he will be in Canada so I can visit him more, im in Washington state so its about a 4 to 5 hour drive verse going to mexico when its 11 hour flight... Try to keep patience but its not easy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, Nigeria2USA said:

May 5th case 320563.... Hopefully any day now

I am may 12 so far away..my vj timelines estimate 8 to 12 may I get the approval .hopefully soon.150 day today... May 328014.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Courtney Payne said:

That is really nice that you two gwt to see eachother. I only wish my flight to Gambia wasnt almost 2000 dollars and more than a 24 hour flight😖. Day 150.

I praying all goes well he never be on a plane before and I have to fly back with him to Canada .. I'm sorry the distance is not easy to indur ...its expensive.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 hours ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Once you are approved, then you go and do your DS-160.  That's the instructions from our lawyer.

You don't actually have to wait until it is approved to start the DS-160 you can do it as long as you have your WAC # 

Better to get a jump on it.

Hers was done before we were approved. :thumbs:

Steven

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Case active for 152 days.
Probably without NOA2 for about 2 or 3 more weeks (being optimistic)

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Courtney Payne said:

I hear you. It takes three calendar days to get to Addis with connections. I’m going in a couple weeks, though, so I don’t care about the flight. I just can’t wait to see my fiancé. 

Also, have you looked into Emirates Airline fairs? I can get LAX to Addis for around 1200. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.