smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
1 minute ago, h3lls1ay3r said:

right on. I kept thinking i would have to do a DS260 for immigrants until I just saw the thing that was inmy face all along which was that k1 is in fact a nonimmigrant visa. weird!

It is all confusing, thank goodness for our lawyer and this site, great information.  We are at day 158, May 2, hoping next week  is our week!

1 hour ago, Clock said:

May 2 is my received date ....its been 157 days....still waiting...who else is on 157 day??

I waited 7 months and then I was issued an RFE, then 2 months later I got NOA2. Good luck !!! It's a horrible process!!! Once you get NOA2 things move very fast though!!

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Haven't commissioned a lawyer for my petition. however, i agree, this site is quite great to keep your patience going. Much better than the official immigration site that give you defaults and drives you crazy!! I've been very grateful for this site and all its users

2 minutes ago, Nigeria2USA said:

May 5th case 320563.... Hopefully any day now

may 30th here. this is our month!!!! we all keep praying :)

12 hours ago, ECM said:

Hello guys! For those who have responded to RFE what would be the next update in the system? Will the USCIS acknowledge once they received the response?we don't have ways on how to track the parcel coz it was not sent through any courier service company. We have sent our response through an envelope enclosed by USCIS.

They will let you know that they have recieved your RFE via the Uscis case tracker! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
4 minutes ago, h3lls1ay3r said:

Haven't commissioned a lawyer for my petition. however, i agree, this site is quite great to keep your patience going. Much better than the official immigration site that give you defaults and drives you crazy!! I've been very grateful for this site and all its users

may 30th here. this is our month!!!! we all keep praying :)

Yes so glad  to find this site, everyone on here has been so helpful and keeps our spirits up!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, h3lls1ay3r said:

may 30th here as well. Still no NOA2. Don't get discouraged. I believe this should be our month, seeing as april folks have seem to get a lot of responses in september

It's cool we have the same received date! Let's see what October brings for us :rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, h3lls1ay3r said:

may 30th here as well. Still no NOA2. Don't get discouraged. I believe this should be our month, seeing as april folks have seem to get a lot of responses in september

may 12   hopefully next week or after next.  so weird  and sad. :( they are taking  much time  .i think we have to clarify from USCIS when our waiting time been over.. because some people got approved but not updated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

What is the time frame you are guessing for the NOA 2? 

How's things going pal, I am hoping to get Noa2 by the end of Oct. and then hopefully have my baby here for Christmas. Anything sooner would be awesome, but I know it is coming soon, All praise and Glory to God. Keep the faith  Brother!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.