smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, CopperChem said:

You can typically start on the police certs and everything ahead of time. Once you have the WAC# in most countries you can get that done pretty easily. I have seen a lot of timelines that after NOA2 it is only 2 months and 2-3 weeks of that is waiting on the NVC to be able to schedule interview.

In Cambodia the police only need to confirm your ID to get a cert from them. It has nothing to do with getting a Visa so that's good. However, it only lasts one month so I will have to time it right. The Med Exam, however, don't care about the WAC, they want to see the Interview letter or they won't see you. Fortunately, I was told you can still have the interview, and even pass, w/o having the records but they will not issue the Visa until you bring the "clean" records to them. Unfortunately, we will have to make at least a couple trips to the Doc for immunizations/vaccinations and that will take more time.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

1 minute ago, AnaMolina said:

Guys I just refreshed the app (yes, I do that everyday since we haven't received the hard copy of our noa2 yet) and case WAC1790312152 got a RFE. It's one of the cases I was following

date apr 27

There was just a notification for a case from Canada - that might have been it. I almost had a heart attack thinking that was mine haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Min is 331366

Wow you're 134 I'm 133 yet my case number is 332679 that's 1,313 surely that's not cases logged

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

RFE received few minutes ago... 

How long does it take to receive the hardcopy?

Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

Visa issued - January 18th Visa delivered - January 19th POE - January 28th

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

SSN cards(K1+K2) received in mailbox August 20 2018

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

4 minutes ago, Stela&Eli said:

ugh sorry to hear that. Start reviewing your application to figure out what might be missing. Do you have any ideas?

It seems to be between 5-7 days but can take up to 10 days. I hope its an easy fix!!

2 hours ago, munbei said:

Do you think my case would be rejected for wrong form?
I just realized that the form i used for the I129F was the 12/23/16 N on the bottom left corner of the forms and a new type of form came out on april. it does say on the top right Expires 08/31/2018
I submitted it on May and got NOA1 on May 8. I hope we didn't wait this long for rejection of form.

Current form date 04/10/17. No previous editions accepted. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.  If you filed before 4/10/17 using an old form, but not to old as all have expiration dates; then you are OK :thumbs:

https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

2 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

#######? Day 198?.....Trying not to be negative here, but I hope you are calling someone and checking into this. That seems way too long based on what is being approved lately...

Want to complain to someone anyway?

*Email the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@HQ.DHS.GOV

"The Ombudsman provides an impartial and independent perspective to USCIS in an attempt to resolve problems"

If you are under 5 months (USCIS normal processing time) then you need to wait as the Ombudsman won't do anything for you. After then send off an email.  If you not satisfied with their response then write your congressman/woman and some will open a case on your behalf.  

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, kat.cap13 said:

ugh sorry to hear that. Start reviewing your application to figure out what might be missing. Do you have any ideas?

It seems to be between 5-7 days but can take up to 10 days. I hope its an easy fix!!

I have no idea... I'll let you know once received 

Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

Visa issued - January 18th Visa delivered - January 19th POE - January 28th

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

SSN cards(K1+K2) received in mailbox August 20 2018

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Stela&Eli said:

So sorry to hear that; I hope that it's an easy fix for you and that the turnaround is quick!  

11 hours ago, Brntorun said:

When do they get this?  When they complete the seminar successfully and they are without their visa in their passport.

After completing class, then return for stamp?  Return for the stamp after sucessfully passing with the certificate and your passport containing the approved visa.

Or is this part of stamp

My fiancee did not get this after class, only receipt. She needs to return and ask questions straight away as to what her status is. Did she pass or did she fail. Yes you can fail. If you fail you repeat the seminare but you better know everything about your petitioner or you will fail again. Timid, not know simple questions about your petitioner will cause one to fail. When they find someone who is unsure, timid or over nervous it like sharks at feeding time. You also can use another CFO office if you are having problems with Manila. They seem to be the toughest. Cebu is the easiest. 

I'm not telling you this to blow smoke. We have seen this kind of activity time and time again where some of the ladies will get turned down. Also if she is between the ages 18 and 25 she would need a letter from her parents. If she is in that age send me a private email and I'll let you know what you need and where to get it so she is prepared going into the next meeting, if there is going to be one.

Though this link is old the information is still valid. 

cfo.jpg

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
51 minutes ago, JrJonesy4 said:

Comon Cali for us May filers. 133 days and counting, avg touching 5 cases a day from what I can see it's just a shame everything is so unknown about how they process cases in what order etc etc #bringusallsomeluck #blitzmayfilers

We have the same NOA1 !!!!! USCIS let's move !!!! 

1 minute ago, bcoakley06 said:

What you mean need a letter my fiance is 23 and i amm 33 very confused 

Those at least 18 but below 21 years of age are required to obtain parent's consent to the marriage. http://www.quezoncity.gov.ph/images/stories/downloadables/forms/consenttomarriage.pdf

Those at least 21 but below 25 years of age are required to obtain parent's advice to the marriage. http://www.quezoncity.gov.ph/images/stories/downloadables/forms/parentadvice.pdf

Persons 25 years and above, need not get either of the two abovementioned forms

This is required from CFO.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.