smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, munbei said:

Do you think my case would be rejected for wrong form?
I just realized that the form i used for the I129F was the 12/23/16 N on the bottom left corner of the forms and a new type of form came out on april. it does say on the top right Expires 08/31/2018
I submitted it on May and got NOA1 on May 8. I hope we didn't wait this long for rejection of form.

I think when they reject the case cause the form is old, they do it right away! They don't cash the money and send noa1. So I think you're good

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So perhaps a complete over share of my mental ramblings so apologies in advance, but this process does this to you!

After a a week of feeling mostly meh and daily the face of :mellow:, up and down emotions of the void of no information, I now seem to have changed in total crazy lady of statistics....wondering the average processing times, how long does it take for case managers to open a box, take out a file and read - is this the average read time or slow read time, what happens next, how long is their lunch breaks - hope they are not all hanging round the vending machine chatting, do they work to any daily case amounts....blah blah...I am hopeful for some news soon before more random questions fill up my crazy mind!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Trinab80 said:

Awwww....really!!! :wub: (literally, tears just formed in my eyes)

Yes, I'm back...really didn't go anywhere, I was always around "lurking", I was just quiet because the "waiting game" is starting to take it's toll on me emotionally and I didn't want to be anyone's "Debbie Downer". Especially with my April Filers being overjoyed with the news of their approvals pouring in. My fiancé, of course, has kept me afloat emotionally, I'm just ready for this to be over with just like the rest of you guys!

But yes.....I'M BACK and ready to ride this wave with my May Filing Family!!! We're definitely in this together and I'm ready to share all the joy, smiles and tears of happiness with you guys!!!! :D

I was wondering where you were.... Glad you came back just in time for use to start getting some approvals 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

I think when they reject the case cause the form is old, they do it right away! They don't cash the money and send noa1. So I think you're good

That does seem logical as they did get the money and i also received the NOA1.
Thank you, I felt panicked for a bit :D

12 minutes ago, munbei said:

I just realized that the form i used for the I129F was the 12/23/16 N on the bottom left corner of the forms and a new type of form came out on april. it does say on the top right Expires 08/31/2018
I submitted it on May and got NOA1 on May 8. I hope we didn't wait this long for rejection of form.

My guess is those rejections happen right away and never get an NOA1. I know they switched and it seems weird that a lot of May and June filers got rejected for the wrong form. 

I think you are OK. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
9 minutes ago, LucyG289 said:

So perhaps a complete over share of my mental ramblings so apologies in advance, but this process does this to you!

After a a week of feeling mostly meh and daily the face of :mellow:, up and down emotions of the void of no information, I now seem to have changed in total crazy lady of statistics....wondering the average processing times, how long does it take for case managers to open a box, take out a file and read - is this the average read time or slow read time, what happens next, how long is their lunch breaks - hope they are not all hanging round the vending machine chatting, do they work to any daily case amounts....blah blah...I am hopeful for some news soon before more random questions fill up my crazy mind!

OMG!!!! You just made me laugh out loud and I am alone (very hard for me to laugh when by myself). You sound just like me...a little bit of neurosis is good :) When I start feeling bad, it seems like I read a post about someone in March or April who are still waiting....I feel bad for them then worry even more that will happen to my fiancé and me. UGH!!! Hang in there and whatever helps to distract you is fine...I am a psychologist and as crazy as anyone :) HEE HEE.....

Timeline
21 minutes ago, munbei said:

I am almost positive you are fine. I see they reject files right away for wrong or outdated forms. If you have NOA1, it usually means you have the right forms and proper payment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, munbei said:

Yep those rejections happen right away, since you got the NOA1 and they cashed the check i think you are clear :). Further the below should also put you as ease as below are the numbers who were rejected soon as they were received at lockbox.

Your Current Status: Case Rejected Because I Sent An Incorrect Fee 116
Your Current Status: Case Rejected Because The Version Of The Form I Sent Is No Longer Accepted 133
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Form Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version 2
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee And Form Not Signed 2
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee, Payment Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version 2

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, munbei said:

I just called USCIS on the military hotline and the lady on the phone told me that my case is in normal processing times, which i asked what is the normal processing times? She could not give an answer to that.
She said that they are still processing March 1 2017 cases and May is nearby, which is 2 months apart. I don't see that being close at all.

But I do see the forums where May filers are getting approved so  I'm not losing hope, my NOA1 is May 8
I just wanted to know what number do you call or who to contact when your cases hasn't been approved by 140-150 days? I see alot of over 150+ days now which is building alot of stress, i know I'm not alone waiting for the NOA2  but this is really frustrating.

We are on day 198.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ste&Sel said:

We are on day 198.

Are they telling you anything at 198? Any inquiry results etc? I mean that is a scary long wait.

K1 Visa:

Spoiler

17th April 2017: NOA1 Received Date

11th September 2017: RFE Issued

19th September 2017: RFE Reply Recieved

4th October 2017: NOA2 Approval date

9th October 2017: NVC Received
13th October 2017: NVC Case # Received
17th October 2017: Left NVC

23rd October 2017: Consulate Received

9th November 2017: Interview

29th November 2017: POE

8th December 2017: Wedding

AOS:

Spoiler

19th January 2018: NOA1 Recieved Date

25th January 2018: NOA1 Notice Date

2nd February 2018: Biometric Notice Date

23rd February 2018: Biometric Appointment

30th March 2018: Interview Notice Date

9th May 2018: AOS Interview Appointment

9th May 2018: I-485 Approved

14th May 2018: I-797 for I-485 Received

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ste&Sel said:

We are on day 198.

#######? Day 198?.....Trying not to be negative here, but I hope you are calling someone and checking into this. That seems way too long based on what is being approved lately...

Timeline
1 minute ago, CopperChem said:

Are they telling you anything at 198? Any inquiry results etc? I mean that is a scary long wait.

Tried every thing, even expeidte through Senator month ago. Nothing. They are on March 1 they says everytime.

Timeline
Just now, pmeyer1229 said:

#######? Day 198?.....Trying not to be negative here, but I hope you are calling someone and checking into this. That seems way too long based on what is being approved lately...

Tried every thing, even expeidte through Senator month ago. Nothing. They are on March 1 they says every time.

There is actually at least 100 k1 on  just 3/13/17 still open. visajouney less then 1% of all the k1's of petitioners applying it appears .

Another notification:

Date Applied (Received Date): April 27, 2017

RFE being mailed

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.