smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Lilly2302 said:

Yes! I just received that notification lol. We're almost there ❤

Yes soon! I'm just patient waiting 

5 minutes ago, toothpicks said:

Someone in the April thread with a NOA1 of May 3rd just got their NOA2!

Yayyy!

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 minutes ago, toothpicks said:

Someone in the April thread with a NOA1 of May 3rd just got their NOA2!

Yes. Just 2 cases before mine D: getting anxioussss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
24 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Yes. Just 2 cases before mine D: getting anxioussss

How do you know there are only two cases before you? Please enlighten me. I am super anxious here. Thanks

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Lilly2302 said:

Yes! I just received that notification lol. We're almost there ❤

How can I get notifications? This has become like a suspense game to me lol

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Derick said:

How do you know there are only two cases before you? Please enlighten me. I am super anxious here. Thanks

Well, I went for the case numbers.. currently I'm following two cases before mine, and two after. So my case ends with 312153, im following 312151, 312152, 312154 and 312155.

312151 was approved just now.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Well, I went for the case numbers.. currently I'm following two cases before mine, and two after. So my case ends with 312153, im following 312151, 312152, 312154 and 312155.

That s great! How do you know about 312151? I am going crazy here lol this is like the lottery

Honest-Love-Respect

6 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

The last 5 digits are the case numbers created at the Dallas lockbox. I wish they reviewed the cases in order as my number is 11500 - but that doesn't seem to be true!!

anyways its still great news and exciting things are moving!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, kat.cap13 said:

The last 5 digits are the case numbers created at the Dallas lockbox. I wish they reviewed the cases in order as my number is 11500 - but that doesn't seem to be true!!

In other words, the numbers don t mean much. It s a wait wait and a maybe guess game lol

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Derick said:

That s great! How do you know about 312151? I am going crazy here lol this is like the lottery

Well thats how my screen look like. Just keep adding the cases you want to follow.

@kat.cap13 I know they don't atually habe order, but in my opinion its a good sign anyway.

IMG_3164.PNG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, kat.cap13 said:

Yeah day 144 here and 4000 numbers before the approved one still nothing... Sometimes I think we are loosing patience but waiting is all we can do

Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

Visa issued - January 18th Visa delivered - January 19th POE - January 28th

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

SSN cards(K1+K2) received in mailbox August 20 2018

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

Something i never thought about but what could be the reason for a RFE? Not got on but kind of worried we missed something. We sent in photos of us with family, eating, with hotel staff, ect, recepits from hotel, room service, tax, boarding pass, print off where i paid for hotel and flight, letters we sigbed about getting married, all pages of passport(overkill) lol birth certificate . I am sure there was a few other things like forms and all but i think that was most of what was in our I 129f packet. Did we cover most of it?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Something i never thought about but what could be the reason for a RFE? Not got on but kind of worried we missed something. We sent in photos of us with family, eating, with hotel staff, ect, recepits from hotel, room service, tax, boarding pass, print off where i paid for hotel and flight, letters we sigbed about getting married, all pages of passport(overkill) lol birth certificate . I am sure there was a few other things like forms and all but i think that was most of what was in our I 129f packet. Did we cover most of it?

Mostly ask for evidence that you met in the past 2 years, as you sent passport copies it shouldnt be a problem.

Divorce certificate if you were married before? i've seen a few peopoe getting rfes simply cause forgot to check a box in the form. Not a big deal, easy fix.

Passport photos.. gotta be good pics, I'm sure im gonna get an rfe cause of it. Fiance took horrible pics (he said it was fine, I tried to say they werent but I did not want to argue lol)

We mailed my boarding pass copies, but not the passport stamps. So that could be another reason we could get it. Also, if they ask for more evidence I will send a copy of my i-94 travel history.

Edited by AnaMolina

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.