smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Its very normal.. calm down lol we took more than a week to get noa1 after they received our package. Theres no reason to think theres smth wrong with it so far

I'm kind of expecting it on Monday? I'm just worried because I've seen some people's arrive the next day it's like what the hell?!? Hahaa! So Monday will be 6 days.. after that I'll start to panic I think! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 hours ago, LivlivOx said:

I'm kind of expecting it on Monday? I'm just worried because I've seen some people's arrive the next day it's like what the hell?!? Hahaa! So Monday will be 6 days.. after that I'll start to panic I think! 

Ours took 1 week for the sms with the number, and the official letter was probably delivered this week (my fiancé is not at home currently so he cannot check the mail)... So do not worry :)

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone! Welcome to the long fiance visa journey were all experiencing together xP

I sent my I-129F forms out on Wednesday, May 10th, and revived the first text/email NOA 1 Monday, May 15th. The hard copy came a few days later. It was crazy fast, I wasn't expecting it at all! I was told my case had been transferred to California for processing, so now it's just the long wait for the NOA2. Current time estimates for May filers is late August. Which is a lot sooner than we were thinking, so fingers crossed everything goes as planned! Then we can plan the medical, interview and book the flight! 😃One step at a time.

Edited by Kpetraska

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Kpetraska said:

Hello everyone! Welcome to the long fiance visa journey were all experiencing together xP

I sent my I-129F forms out on Wednesday, May 10th, and revived the first text/email NOA 1 Monday, May 15th. The hard copy came a few days later. It was crazy fast, I wasn't expecting it at all! I was told my case had been transferred to California for processing, so now it's just the long wait for the NOA2. Current time estimates for May filers is late August. Which is a lot sooner than we were thinking, so fingers crossed everything goes as planned! Then we can plan the medical, interview and book the flight! 😃One step at a time.

congrats! I sent my I-129F forms out on Wednesday, May 16th. It was delivered to the Dallas lockbox on May 18th.

My fiance and I just put our packet in the FedEx envelope and have dropped it off at FedEx 30 minutes ago for tomorrow morning's delivery. 

The excitement ran through my body that I started shaking as I was filling out the FedEx shipping form. Lol!!!! I can't believe it!!! 

Next up, our NOA1!!!  :D

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 hours ago, BaconSF said:

congrats! I sent my I-129F forms out on Wednesday, May 16th. It was delivered to the Dallas lockbox on May 18th.

We have the same date. Sent May 16th. Delivered on Dallas lockbox May 18th. Waiting for NOA 1. Hopefully this week. 😉

Timeline
5 hours ago, LivlivOx said:

It's been a week today since we sent our package in, we havnt received anything back yet? They received it last Monday. 

Should I be worried? 

Spoke too soon! We just received SMS TEXT receipt NOA1 .. at 9:45pm east coast time!?!?!? So don't think there's a given time! They'll text you when they like lol!! Good luck guys, god willing! 

On 5/22/2017 at 10:21 AM, Trinab80 said:

My fiance and I just put our packet in the FedEx envelope and have dropped it off at FedEx 30 minutes ago for tomorrow morning's delivery. 

The excitement ran through my body that I started shaking as I was filling out the FedEx shipping form. Lol!!!! I can't believe it!!! 

Next up, our NOA1!!!  :D

My fiance visa packet has been SIGNED FOR AND DELIVERED!!!!!! :D

I'm still in a little shock that we're here starting this process. Now, the wait for NOA1!!! 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
16 hours ago, LivlivOx said:

Spoke too soon! We just received SMS TEXT receipt NOA1 .. at 9:45pm east coast time!?!?!? So don't think there's a given time! They'll text you when they like lol!! Good luck guys, god willing! 

We both got that text at 9:45 pm last night. They received ours on 5/17. Now come on NOA2 !!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello May filers!

Mailed on the 11th

Received at the lock box on the 15th

Received NOA1 hard copy in the mail today, the 23rd, with the receipt date being the 17th. I didn't bother with the G1145.

Good luck to everyone on receiving fast approvals!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Maria1989 said:

We both got that text at 9:45 pm last night. They received ours on 5/17. Now come on NOA2 !!!!

1 hour ago, Maria1989 said:

Crazy! I know two other people did at 9:45pm last night! I woke up in england to my partner screenshotting the texts and emails. Mines gone to California. What about yours? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Out of curiosity, how many people filed with the old version of the 129f? I didn't realize I could still use the old version until next month so I filed the new version. Probably would've finished the application sooner if I used the old version :rolleyes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.