smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, MariaB Soria said:

Day 130 here... no new no updates no nothing.... I'm devastated to read it will take 2 more months... I can't believe this is taking so long!! So frustrating! 

I am day 129 so far on my end frustrating is mild in terms how i feel about the process.

6 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

I am day 129 so far on my end frustrating is mild in terms how i feel about the process.

I would say you are almos there to the notice. I seen on here today where they are in the end of april. With a littlenluck May picks up this week. 

38 minutes ago, MariaB Soria said:

Day 130 here... no new no updates no nothing.... I'm devastated to read it will take 2 more months... I can't believe this is taking so long!! So frustrating! 

Keep your head up. You are almost there. Things will go much better once you get the notice

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

We ARE MOST definitely almost there !!!Just hold on tight a little longer. after all we get a life time with the one we love the most after we this!! Just think of it as a gift after we waited patiently...easier said than donw but we have no choice....push through May filers🙌💪💪

Just now, Courtney Payne said:

I highly doubt it does. I have a lawyer and he didnt say it does make a difference. I dnt think u can be in the room at the time of the interview tho anyway.

Depends on embassy and if they allow the petitioner to be there or not some will allow sitting side by side during interview from what i have read.

Just now, Courtney Payne said:

Ok very interesting because i read that we cant sit in same room but i guess it might depend.

I actually read the same thing but I guess I'd have to call the consulate and see. My projected date is October so hopefully he'll have his visa before i go and we can come back together. 

11 minutes ago, Fariha0110 said:

Day 104 here, I'm no where near you guys but still frusterated.

Question: Do we have to go when they get their interview?? I'm thinking of making a trip just for fun but don't to keep my vacation time if I do need to go for his interview?? 

No you do not have to go to the interview.

1 minute ago, Courtney Payne said:

That is a dream come true!!I hope you can stick to your plan.

I wish i could go visit my bby but thats 2000 that we need to save!!😮

Very true i am not going over again until time for interview and med have not seen her in almost a year now except on video chat. She does not work so i m the one footing the bill for everything. I have almost my goal of 7k saved now to do everything that is needed.

32 minutes ago, Courtney Payne said:

That is a dream come true!!I hope you can stick to your plan.

I wish i could go visit my bby but thats 2000 that we need to save!!😮

It is indeed. His sister is getting married so we're trying to time everything out so I can be there for the wedding. We both work and we've both been saving so we can splurge for me to go see him. We just saw each other in April, I can't even imagine not seeing him for a year... gosh. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Fariha0110 said:

Thanks! I am the petitioner, do you know if it makes a difference in approval if you do go? 

Certain embassies will NOT allow you to attend.

If yours does then it sure does help. It shows the CO the other half of the relationship.

There was a State Department Video where they stated they love to see the other half attend.

It will give great moral support to your Fiancee as well.

I'm not attending though as I just got back from her home country last week.

When I bought my tickets I thought she would have been approved by now but obviously that did not happen.

Edited by LabOz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.