smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Scarface3684 said:

I havent been on this site lately. I just loss hope. It gets painful everyday, the dissappointment and the expectation is so frustrating. May15 filer here been 183 days and we still have nothing the laat time we called uscis they told us to wait for 3-5days to get an update but still we got nothing.. how do you guys who waits longer than me do this? I love my f and all but the longing is so depressing. I miss him so much 

I'm not the right person to give you an advice about this because I waited less than you, 181 days (still counting) and I feel depressed about this process before too. However, the only thing that makes me patiently wait is because I know at the end I will be with the love of my life. The one and only guy I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I told him everything that I worry about. What makes me stress and everything that I feel. He always asking me to think positive, don't worry so much, don't feel stress and sad, because sooner or later, we will be together. Soonest is the best, of course. My advice is that, everytime you miss him, tell him. Every time you feel depressed, tell him. Share with him everything you feel. Every time I do that to my fiance, if he noticed that I said I miss him so much and I keep saying it, he knew that I really do and I will start to feel stress about this process. So, he always said that I can't be with you in person yet, but, we can have a video call now. 

DISCLAIMER: I'm not working with USCIS/NVC and never work with them. All my comment based on my own experience and what I read. 

"When you have a fight with your partner, remember that it is not you against your partner but it is both of you against the problem" :) 

I-129F Sent : 2017-05-12

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2:

2017-06-17

2017-11-29 (Date on hard copy) / 2017-11-30 (Date USCIS Website/Online Tracker App)

NVC Received Date:                 2018-01-16

NVC Case No. assigned:         2018-01-16

NVC Left:                                    2018-01-20

Consulate Received:                2018-01-22

Packet 3 Received:                   2018-01-27

Packet 3 Sent:                           2018-01-27

Interview Date:                          2018-03-08

Visa Received:                          2018-03-13

US Entry:                                    2018-03-19

SSN Application:                      2018-04-03

SSN Received:                          2018-05-02

Marriage:                                   2018-05-05

Marriage Certificate

Received:                                   2018-05-15

Change name in SSN:             2018-06-04

AOS, AP & EAD submitted:    2018-07-06

NOA 1 (email):                          2018-07-10

NOA 1 (mail):                            2018-07-16

Biometric app:                          2018-08-09

EAD & AP Received:                2018-xx-xx

AOS Interview:                          2018-09-24 
Approval/Denied:                      Approved 

Green Card Received:             2018-09-29

Good morning. Day 168. The tracker is back. Happy  Tuesday yall. :)

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Day 183

Still nothing received date May 15th, Tomorrow marks the actual 6 month mark waiting for NOA2. If approved already I sure would like to know. Informed delivery keeps bringing me junk mail and bills, okay they are junk also.... 

USCIS site back up this morning, was hoping for updates and looks like nothing, at least near me where I am watching. hope that today will be heavy but I am guessing that yesterday's work will go unpublished on the site. Maybe they just moved on to September, the system just purged all the cases in between so they could get caught up. Today will come 1000s of RFEs.... Man a whole fleet of those black helicopters just flew over. :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kirin2002 said:

Congrats! My NOA2 Date is 27th I guess I have to wait another 2 weeks until I have the NVC number lol

I called last night and after waiting 30 minutes with that annoying music, finally a woman took the phone and kept saying I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Nice. Maybe it is because I'm calling through a tablet with hangouts idk xD I'll try to call again today with better headphones.

Do you know if the spanish line is quicker?

Hey.  What we need to ask nvc when we call them??   That they received our case or not?..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Perfect two 💑 said:

Hi everyone, 

First of all, I would like to thank you so much for your kind words when I needed support the most. You guys really motivating me. I know that I'm such a worry person. That might be because I really afraid to lose him. I worry every time I think all the possibility that might happen. I worry how I will go through this process again if we fail on our first try. 

So, yesterday, my fiancé and I had a talk about this. I’m asking him whether he will be with me in person throughout the process if we need to go through this process again. Guess what? He said that he will! He will figure it out how to do it and he will be with me in person and he can’t be without me and he needs me in his life. Oh wow! Automatically, I realized how much he loves me and him actually willing to do everything for me. How stupid I am! I almost lose a guy that loves me so much (I love him more, of course!), my soulmate and my everything just because of my anxiety disorder. He even joking after that by saying “Don’t sabotage our interview though just so we can swim with elephants again, we can always do that when we come back” (we did plan to swim with elephants when he come here :lol:)

I do appreciate what he has done to me before, I do love him super duper much before. But now, I will appreciate him more and I will love him more, more and more. I know he will be reading this. “My lovely and sweet fiancé, thank you so much for making me the happiest girl in the world. You are the best! But in our love competition, I still love you more than you love me! Of course. You need to keep loving me more, and more if you don’t want a big gap between us):wub:

again, thank you so much everyone! Super duper excited waiting for our NOA2, no more worry after this, I just want to be happy with him! :dance:

Awwww! How sweet is that!

Though I am not certain what happened to you, I completely understand how you feel - as I felt the same way before, maybe I still will from time to time. Waiting for the visa is excruciating, for sure. However, as he proposed to you, he is committed to you! Don't worry! Find something else to do rather than focus on him all the time, love yourself, and do anything you would like to do by youself! 

Happy for ya xxx

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, tpeach said:

Day 183

Still nothing received date May 15th, Tomorrow marks the actual 6 month mark waiting for NOA2. If approved already I sure would like to know. Informed delivery keeps bringing me junk mail and bills, okay they are junk also.... 

USCIS site back up this morning, was hoping for updates and looks like nothing, at least near me where I am watching. hope that today will be heavy but I am guessing that yesterday's work will go unpublished on the site. Maybe they just moved on to September, the system just purged all the cases in between so they could get caught up. Today will come 1000s of RFEs.... Man a whole fleet of those black helicopters just flew over. :jest:

Yep no updates other than two uscis rfe received. I also thing that day will go without update on the site. I tried to check as many months as I can, I'm sure they are not jumping anywhere. I'm so sorry for not having any good news.. half the month passed but all the site shows around 1500 cases and not updated maybe 200+ overall.

This is dooming all of us. Unless they suddenly start doing a better job. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
16 minutes ago, vml said:

Hey.  What we need to ask nvc when we call them??   That they received our case or not?..

They will ask for your case number (the one with the WAC) if they have received the case already they will ask for petitioner/beneficiary names and birth dates 

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

The 9th circuit court of appeals will allow the trump travel ban 3.0 to go into effect with the exception that  people with a bona fide relationship to a US Citizen or entity may not be barred entry. 

I am at day 19 at the NVC stage, but my congressional rep said that they may hold my petition indefinitely until the administration/courts figure our whether or not a fiancé falls under the bona fide category. fingers crossed.

Sometimes all the world can seem

So friendless

And the road ahead 

So endless

And the dream so far away

Sometimes when I'll almost to 

Surrender

Then I stop and I remember  

I have you to save my day.🎶🎵

-Just heard this song from our neighbor 😅😂

21 minutes ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

The 9th circuit court of appeals will allow the trump travel ban 3.0 to go into effect with the exception that  people with a bona fide relationship to a US Citizen or entity may not be barred entry. 

I am at day 19 at the NVC stage, but my congressional rep said that they may hold my petition indefinitely until the administration/courts figure our whether or not a fiancé falls under the bona fide category. fingers crossed.

hey bro am from somalia among the six or the seven ban countries could uu keep me update with what the out come of i29f would be among  bona fide relationship , am may 19 still waiting for my noa2 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

So I have called just now and they didn't receive our case yet :( 17 days and counting.

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.