smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Shaman said:

I wonder if that evidently one adjudicator will ask an extra pay (like for working at national holiday time) FOR THAT??? 👀👀👀 I wouldn't be surprised to learn that all those RFEs have a similar matter. 

I take my words back. The Spinach app keeps sending RFEs, so I think that adjudicator f&cked up this working week and was punished and made work for free today that's why he's sad and angry all alone there at the service center and keeps cloning RFEs. Let's send him global love and positive vibes so that he starts cloning approvals instead. ❤️ ✌️ ❤️ ✌️ 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shaman said:

I take my words back. The Spinach app keeps sending RFEs, so I think that adjudicator f&cked up this working week and was punished and made work for free today that's why he's sad and angry all alone there at the service center and keeps cloning RFEs. Let's send him global love and positive vibes so that he starts cloning approvals instead. ❤️ ✌️ ❤️ ✌️ 

im sending them  vibes alright...

This just in ...

May 8th RFE USA

May 17th RFE Ethiopia

Neither is on @Shoegum scan. Thay are pumping !!! That scan was done at 11am California time, so plenty more is to be done.

Timeline

I was content for them not working today and having a long weekend. I prepared myself mentally that nothing was going to happen today. So much for that thinking, Maybe just the Rfes that were generated yesterday are being mailed today. USPS Veterans Day holiday is tomorrow. logical guessing....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, tpeach said:

I was content for them not working today and having a long weekend. I prepared myself mentally that nothing was going to happen today. So much for that thinking, Maybe just the Rfes that were generated yesterday are being mailed today. USPS Veterans Day holiday is tomorrow. logical guessing....

I am mental but not been prepared.. I am however, very confident that USCIS  will get to my case as soon ans they get to it. LOL 

GOODLUCK EVERYONE

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

What app is this that you use for updates please?

Uscis case tracker by Spinach. I use the same one on my android phone. The version for apple differs though.

Edited by Shaman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Case from 5/26 got a RFE aswell not in previous scan..

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

3 hours ago, COJO said:

Thank you!!! Thank you!! One more question...How did you mail it back to them?? I have heard some say there is a return envelope inside? Or is there a faster way?? 

There will be a blue sheet in your RFE, it has the address to mail the RFE. There is no return envelope, at least none for me. I shipped mine via USPS and it costs $6 - $7 if you want a tracking number (which I recommend so you know they got it)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Guys, you constantly let frustration come over your common sense, please get a hold of yourselves. It is a needed law of a better world, that we always give support and understanding to a fellow man. This goes for all of our jobs, weather we clean sewers, cook, paint, or anything else, it is a job, we do it honorably.

Please take for example May 3rd, there were 7 cases left, and one of them got an RFE today, no others got touched. So 46 got approved, 20pending RFE's, and now add one more for today. By what logic would you go to make a claim that some agent went to May 3rd batch, picked only one and RFE'd it? Why not all remaining 7 for that day instead of all of those on the 15th? That agent would be "super agent", since he/she cleared one entire day in May all by him/her self, if that was rewarded. Correct? I again advise all who didn't read the USCIS agent's interview to do so, so you can know how their work gets graded.

Also, yesterday we had two VJ members who admitted that they did not do anything at their own job, other than hanging out here and calling USCIS due to September 1st mistake, and than same members suggested to have USCIS person fired for mistake. Meanwhile they didn't go to their own boss and said "hey, I didn't do any work today, I was on this forum getting information about my case, and I also called USCIS, and I also cried a little, sooooo, I don't know if I should get paid for today, or if I should get fired". Guys please get hold of yourselves, it will be soon over, we will soon be happy, so use this as a good test of your own person.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.