smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Still no updates either lol. I figure we come out of the black hole somewhere along the line.

I am hoping you'll end up with a noa2 at your door really.. I'm not even sure if you're sleeping as I'm seeing you around all the time.

it will come out of this mysterious box it went in and I believe if they're touching cases around you they also have yours in hand somewhere!

14 minutes ago, Naes said:

I am hoping you'll end up with a noa2 at your door really.. I'm not even sure if you're sleeping as I'm seeing you around all the time.

it will come out of this mysterious box it went in and I believe if they're touching cases around you they also have yours in hand somewhere!

I sleep about 3 hrs a night right now. I work 8 to 12 hrs most days and rest just waiting for noa2. I seen case before right after anf today 2 after. I figure it show up and never update

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

I sleep about 3 hrs a night right now. I work 8 to 12 hrs most days and rest just waiting for noa2. I seen case before right after anf today 2 after. I figure it show up and never update

Ok I'm pretty sure your partner will need you healthy. It's going to happen please try to drink some tea and relax (even though I know I would be the same, this is the same advice to give you... cause I would feel so worried if my partner was in this situation)

at least reaxed for now when when the day in cali is over and let's see another day.

Case approved for a May 14th filer from the U.K! I hope this is one of you guys in this thread :wub:

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, marineman225 said:

SO EXCITED!!! We just received our NOA2 today in the mail, after 175 days we are finally moving forward! Its been a long haul but the longest part is over, I hope the rest of you get yours soon! Just a quick question, our lawyer says we shouldn't call the NVC to get our number because that wont speed up our case but I constantly hear you guys saying the opposite so what should we do in respect to that? 

Yeah that is why lawyers stink for this process.

He is wrong as it will 100% speed up your case if you call and get your number 2 days or 2 weeks before the letter come in the mail then you just saved yourself 2 day or 2 weeks.

It will speed it up by getting you an interview sooner.

Steven

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
13 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Yeah that is why lawyers stink for this process.

He is wrong as it will 100% speed up your case if you call and get your number 2 days or 2 weeks before the letter come in the mail then you just saved yourself 2 day or 2 weeks.

It will speed it up by getting you an interview sooner.

Steven

Ok fantastic thanks so much! So why would he say it wouldn't speed it up when it clearly does? Also what should I say when I call them, just give them my case number and ask if they have my NVC number ready, I don't know the jargon for that. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

One number above me got an RFE....I know they must be looking at our files....I really don't want to hit 180 days....nor do I want anyone else, but i am 5 away and I know some of you are over that...I fly to the Philippines tomorrow to be with my princess. I hope I can relax and enjoy myself...this sux :)

Enjoy your time with your fiancé 😊

Hopefully you have good news when you return home 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

It's a who 😊

Shoegum ( @Shoegum please stand up!) who's possibly sleeping right now, is this awesome person who's doing case status update scans for may! We all love and cherish this person :D

Ooo I see thnk you. I'm new to this site as I only just heard about it and starting to get sticky feet because we already have our wedding booked and my fiance is deploying at the end of January and I'm 171 days already. Feels like nothing wants to go our way right now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.