smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fiammetta said:

@Shoegum the good news is you were right, this was my week and you made it to make it happen in the last day (so that my weekend won't suck too bad!)

Bad news, I got and RFE :(

So now I have billions of questions!!! Hope somebody want to answer to me even if probably these question were asked before many times:

• How long it usually takes them to process the additional information we sent once they receive it?
  • Is there any way to know what they are asking for before we get the mail in the mailbox? (My fiancè called them right after we got the news and they said exactly what's written on the USCIS case status page. He asked to be transferred to a tier 2 and they said for now the tranfer are being blocked until Monday.)
  • Is there anything we can do to speed up this process?

The funny thing is even we got an RFE I still feel relieved theyactually touched our case and "we exist" in the scan!

I had the impression people were saying before in this forum that once they got RFE things were faster, is that true?

Any information that can help me right now is more than welcome, I want to spend the weekend knowinf avery possible thing and be ready to act next week as soon as we know what they want! :)

This was my experience:

I received email notice of RFE: September 25th, 2017

I received the RFE in hand: September 28th, 2017

I sent the RFE response via priority express mail: September 28th, 2017

I received an update that USCIS had received my response: September 29th, 2017

NOA2: October 10th, 2017

There is no way to find out about it in advance.

To speed things up overall there is nothing you can do but there are a few things to ensure that the RFE is processed and you receive you approval as quickly as possible :

1. I would recommend going through your original petition to identify anything that could be your RFE. I did this and figured the only thing I could be getting an RFE for is for additional evidence that we had met even though I sent a ton of stuff originally so I compiled every single thing I had. I left work early when I saw the RFE was coming in my informed delivery and had sent it off at the post office by 1:32 PM the same day it was delivered.

2. Send it priority express so that USCIS will receive it the next day, this will save you a couple of days. Also this allows you to track the package so you know they have received it. 

Best Wishes

NOA1 Received Date: April 27th, 2017

NOA1 Notice Date: May 1st, 2017

RFE email notice: September 25th, 2017

RFE hardcopy received: September 28th, 2017

USCISs Response to RFE received: September 29th, 2017

NVC Received and Case Number Assigned: October 24th, 2017

NVC Left and Consulate Received: October 26th, 2017

Medical Exam: November 7th, 2017

Interview: December 5th, 2017 APPROVED

Visa on hand: December 8th, 2017

POE (LAX): December 12th, 2017

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fiammetta said:

@Shoegum the good news is you were right, this was my week and you made it to make it happen in the last day (so that my weekend won't suck too bad!)

So now I have billions of questions!!! Hope somebody want to answer to me even if probably these question were asked before many times:

• How long it usually takes them to process the additional information we sent once they receive it?
  • Is there any way to know what they are asking for before we get the mail in the mailbox? (My fiancè called them right after we got the news and they said exactly what's written on the USCIS case status page. He asked to be transferred to a tier 2 and they said for now the tranfer are being blocked until Monday.)

The funny thing is even we got an RFE I still feel relieved theyactually touched our case and "we exist" in the scan!

I had the impression people were saying before in this forum that once they got RFE things were faster, is that true?

Any information that can help me right now is more than welcome, I want to spend the weekend knowinf avery possible thing and be ready to act next week as soon as we know what they want! :)

How long it usually takes them to process the additional information we sent once they receive it?

Ask @K+D. For them a round trip of 15 days from RFE (email) to NOA2.

I am in the middle of an RFE (request for extra-waiting) now. It's been two days since USCIS acknowledged receipt so far. I expect up to two weeks.

Is there any way to know what they are asking for before we get the mail in the mailbox? (My fiancè called them right after we got the news and they said exactly what's written on the USCIS case status page. He asked to be transferred to a tier 2 and they said for now the tranfer are being blocked until Monday.)

USCIS will not tell you what's in it.

Is there anything we can do to speed up this process?

Only preparation can speed "your" response, not USCIS. But not sending them what they ask for will definitely add extra-waiting.

Maybe true for those that said it. It's case-by-case, timing, attitude of the CO, and their work load.

Any information that can help me right now is more than welcome, I want to spend the weekend knowinf avery possible thing and be ready to act next week as soon as we know what they want!

That's the spirit!:dancing:

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
17 minutes ago, K+D said:

This was my experience:

I received email notice of RFE: September 25th, 2017

I received the RFE in hand: September 28th, 2017

I sent the RFE response via priority express mail: September 28th, 2017

I received an update that USCIS had received my response: September 29th, 2017

There is no way to find out about it in advance.

To speed things up overall there is nothing you can do but there are a few things to ensure that the RFE is processed and you receive you approval as quickly as possible :

1. I would recommend going through your original petition to identify anything that could be your RFE. I did this and figured the only thing I could be getting an RFE for is for additional evidence that we had met even though I sent a ton of stuff originally so I compiled every single thing I had. I left work early when I saw the RFE was coming in my informed delivery and had sent it off at the post office by 1:32 PM the same day it was delivered.

2. Send it priority express so that USCIS will receive it the next day, this will save you a couple of days. Also this allows you to track the package so you know they have received it. 

Best Wishes

Awesome! @K+D is already on it.:D

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 minute ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

Awesome! @K+D is already on it.:D

Of course, us RFEers need to stick together! 

NOA1 Received Date: April 27th, 2017

NOA1 Notice Date: May 1st, 2017

RFE email notice: September 25th, 2017

RFE hardcopy received: September 28th, 2017

USCISs Response to RFE received: September 29th, 2017

NVC Received and Case Number Assigned: October 24th, 2017

NVC Left and Consulate Received: October 26th, 2017

Medical Exam: November 7th, 2017

Interview: December 5th, 2017 APPROVED

Visa on hand: December 8th, 2017

POE (LAX): December 12th, 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
5 minutes ago, WanderingSouls said:

May 15th here again..29746.....

.I was just wondering., am i automatically kicked out of the Nail bitters Association when i run out of nails?  Sure hope not...ive only got 2 toes to go....(come on monday!)

Lighten up everyone...even if i have to wait a few months more that others in my case number range I know that one day it will happen and then all this will be in the rearview mirror.  That applies equally well to everyone here.  No matter how long you think youve waited, i promise you , some other poor souls have have longer. Count your blessings not your burdens !  

To those of you  who keep this forum so very usefull, Please, accept my kudos....SALAMAT !

May 15th as well, lets hope Monday is our day! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, WanderingSouls said:

May 15th here again..29746.....

.I was just wondering., am i automatically kicked out of the Nail bitters Association when i run out of nails?  Sure hope not...ive only got 2 toes to go....(come on monday!)

Lighten up everyone...even if i have to wait a few months more that others in my case number range I know that one day it will happen and then all this will be in the rearview mirror.  That applies equally well to everyone here.  No matter how long you think youve waited, i promise you , some other poor souls have have longer. Count your blessings not your burdens !  

To those of you  who keep this forum so very usefull, Please, accept my kudos....SALAMAT !

That is very true. My fiance just read on Facebook the other day about a couple that filed December of 2016 and this week finally got their NOA2. Now that is a long wait! I don't know the circumstances behind their case, but even if they had an RFE or two, I would think it should have been approved before then.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
2 hours ago, Fiammetta said:

Oh yeah, it took 4 days to get the hardcopy of the RFE from USCIS since email.

I "overnighted" it back using USPS Express but it took two days instead. I got my refund.

It took USCIS 7 days to acknowledge receipt of it.

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Cruzincrystal said:

I really hate the arguing in here. This is supposed to be a place of encouragement. Unfortunately all of our tensions are high because quite frankly last year it was 90 days and it really should be the same this year. What @PKG1090 (my fiancé) is stating is it really sucks when people after us are upset about not receiving and expecting to receive their approvals prior to people who filed before them.   I understand that cases are all different and I sadly hate to admit that I wish our case was approved before everyone’s but I’m not on here talking about how they skipped our case because I fully know that there are people way before me that have waited longer for their approval. It’s called courtesy. It really is a giant slap in the face to those people when others who filed later than us say “damn why did they skip our number...again”. As an earlier filer, it does make me say “#######?!”  Because why should later filers get approved before us?  I know it’s the system but my heart still says it’s wrong.  

I get that you are frustrated.  Like he said it’s been 15 months since I have been able to hold him...he lives in an esta country but it was denied due to lake of proof he will go back to the UK.  The amount of stuff that he has been through and gone thru just in order to spend time with me is amazing. He is an amazing man.  It’s easy to judge when you don’t know the situation. Many people (not just him @PKG1090) have said that it hurts to see people at later dates talking about how bad it is for them....it’s bad for all of us. Express your frustration. That is fine but please know that there are people that have been waiting longer that may also be frustrated...maybe even more frustrated than you are. I know it’s hard to imagine but everyday is worse than the day before. We have 173 days of frustration, depression, anxiety, stress, and loneliness and just when you think it’s not going to get worse...it just keeps getting worse. Not knowing when it’s going to happen. Wondering if someone lost our case or if there is something wrong. None of us have a clue what our futures hold...there is nothing worse than not knowing when your going to hold the person you love so much again.  I’m sorry that all of us are going thru this but my sympathy lays more with those that know nothing since May 11 or before.  ...and of course us (just because I care about our case most...as all of us do). Just be respectful that there are people that have waited a hell of a lot longer than all of us and they really just don’t want to hear it. 

Do not laugh or mock other people...it’s not necessary. He was making a general statement that wasn’t pointed at anyone. There is no need to go after him. He is extremely frustrated with this whole thing. We just want to be together and it is very emotional for both of us....for all of us. 

I haven't expressed frustration. I am a June filer so I haven't even gotten caught up in the 'ugh they filed a day after me but got approved' discussion. The issue is that you don't have a mandate to decide who can and cannot express their disgust with the system. It isn't because you have been 'skipped' that others after you do not have the right to express their frustration. I don't know why you feel you and your fiancé can police the forum and decide which posts aren't sensitive enough for you, however that isn't how VJ works. The only people being rude are those who are telling others they cannot express their frustration because they haven't waited as long as others. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nenaa said:

Idk thats something you have to ask... Thats a good question.... I would think he would have to do it from santo domingo but if hes from haiti is it suppost to be there home town... Or home country or... Idk... What did you put on the app? 

I put his home address for DR,but i put haiti for embassy because i thought we had to

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. No one has been bothering me it is all good,  :) 

Everyone relax this was a great week for May Petitioners we averaged 104 cases a day this week it has gone up. November is the month for us May filers whether your receive date is May 1st or May 31st, from the trend I have seen running these scans for the past few months Most of the May petitions should be touched this month so hang in there we are all in this together. 

This week Average 104.4

Last week Average 78

2 Weeks ago Average 45 

Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 83
Your Current Status: Case Was Reopened For Reconsideration 1
Your Current Status: Name Was Updated 1
Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed 3
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed 57
Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received 11
Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent 3
Grand Total 159

WAC1790314285 5/1/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790314359 5/1/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790314400   11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790316068 5/2/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790316212 5/2/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790316213 5/2/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790316263 5/2/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790316283 5/2/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790316748 5/3/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790318087 5/4/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790318409 5/4/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790320466 5/5/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790321545 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790322001 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790322021 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790322022 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790322040 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790322047 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790322103 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790322107 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790322188 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790322193 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790322207 5/8/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324057 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324076 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324077 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324090 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324120 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324129 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324134 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324139 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324165 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
WAC1790324208 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324223 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324228 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324236 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790324245 5/9/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326155 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326156 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326173 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326419   11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326420 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326432   11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790326458 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790326528 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326551 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326581 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790326724 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326725 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326726 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326753 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326755 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326761 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790326763 5/11/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327520 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Name Was Updated
WAC1790327655 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790327794 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328013 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328027 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790328028 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328035 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328037 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790328111 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790328112 5/12/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790329141 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329341 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329344 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329350 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329351 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329354 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329357 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329358 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent
WAC1790329375 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329378 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329379 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329381 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329382 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790329411 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329421 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329425 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329431 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329433 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329442 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329443 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329451 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329461 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329467 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329470 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329473 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329474 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329487 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790329488 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329492 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329493 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329510 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329515 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329518 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329729 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329731 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329734   11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329735 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329747 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329777 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329778 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329783 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329785 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329786 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329828 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329830 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329836 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790329851   11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329879 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329888 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329895 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329905 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329910 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790329916 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329917 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790329920 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790329921 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790330817 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790330819 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790330822 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790330824 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790330834 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790330854 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790331323 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
WAC1790331380 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790331382 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790331390 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790331400 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790331406 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
WAC1790331413 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790331457 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790331460 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790331461 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790331467 5/16/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790332006 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790332011 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790332650 5/17/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790332701 5/17/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent
WAC1790336651 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790336670 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790336819 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790336836 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Reopened For Reconsideration
WAC1790337065 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337069 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337080 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337082 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337086 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337087 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337189 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337216 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337524 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337525 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337642 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790337828 5/22/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790346459 5/30/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent
WAC1790347585 05/31/17 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790349630 05/15/17 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved

image.thumb.png.a36676b26d544efe77f388e5a3125b86.png

image.thumb.png.d243309ca908ac9c51df7a161ac0d119.png

This week Approved RFE Overall
10/30/2017 70 17 87
10/31/2017 67 65 132
11/1/2017 46 25 71
11/2/2017 69 23 92
11/3/2017 83 57 140
Average 67 37.4 104.4

Wow! You could almost think they're approaching that magical 180 per week number!!  :o

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.