smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Salou said:

@Shoegum it’s been such a journey for my partner and I. I’m in South Africa and recently found this thread and have realized you are the guru of the group. Could you possible tell me the status of our application, been such a long confusing, misinformed wait. Would love to know why May 17 was skipped and how much longer you think the wait is for us. WAC1790332682

IMG_3987.PNG This is your case as seen in the USCIS app 

Edited by LucyDolly

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

4 minutes ago, mcs said:

I'm an early May filer (received date May 1) and I have received my NOA2; I'm still here, supporting everyone else in any way I can.  I would just like to say that I still remember the utter frustration of the loooooong wait and the extreme joy when our number was "called."  The very best part (aside from sharing the news with my wonderful fiancee) was to share it with all of you here for what is true joy if it cannot be shared.  There is no rhyme or reason, it seems, with how USCIS processes these applications; the only constant is the frustration on our end.  Please remember that it's human nature and acceptable to be frustrated, anxious, angry at the system, etc., especially since we have zero control of the process itself.  All we can do is wait and by waiting here, we have people who can help, people who can support us... because anyone who has not gone or is not going through this madness has no idea what it feels to be in this situation.  Be respectful, be as patient as you can, whine and moan when you need to and above all... keep your eye on the prize.

Thanks my friend, I can always count on you for your encouraging words of wisdom. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Approval notification 

Received date is May 13th 

Country is Philippines 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shaman said:

@LucyDolly and we are 340550 🤞😊

@Shaman @kalo good luck to us ❤️

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Timeline
1 hour ago, PKG1090 said:

Really???? Really?????????????

May 15th here and seeing approvals way after the 15th!!!

Do you read any of the posts from earlier??? There are a number of us who are fed up with posts like this, when here are those of us, and some way before May 15th, who are still waiting to hear!!!

I’m done with this forum and the insensitivity!!!

Good luck to you all

Regardless of how long it's been, they are still in the same boat we are in. I was speaking of filers whos numbers haven't been in the scans. We have to be supportive of them also, even if they're dates are a few days after ours. Yes, I'm may 11th and still waiting. But they're being skipped too "/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Salou said:

I really hope my post did not offend anyone (from reading above), and I’m very awear of how much @Shoegum does for this group, I honestly think @Shoegum is the person keeping everyone together. Just feeling stuck and hopeless today, but always sending out positive vibes.

If you have a legitimate relationship and a petition that satisfies all requirements, you will get approved. Start with that fact. It's just a matter of time, and a question of what you can control. You will get approved, until that happens just live every day and focus on the fact it will be over. Try to think of a time you thought things were hopeless but yet still worked out. Your odds with a legitimate I-129f petition are extremely high, don't let a few days that feel like months tells you otherwise. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kpetraska said:

Regardless of how long it's been, they are still in the same boat we are in. I was speaking of filers whos numbers haven't been in the scans. We have to be supportive of them also, even if they're dates are a few days after ours. Yes, I'm may 11th and still waiting. But they're being skipped too "/

You will get approved. If you have a bona fide relationship and satisfied all petition requirements, you'll be fine 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.