smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

Ok I'm back to my first conclusion then! Orangesssss 🍊

@Shoegum

See what happens when you leave us alone for a few hours!!

lol I was hoping i would wake up to all kind of crazy analysis of yesterdays data by @The Squirrel  :lol::lol::P

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

@Shoegum maybe you should start the second part before this post gets locked. It would be easier for people to find!

hmm it may be too early to do that, i think people should find it fairly easily as it will be towards top in the progress report section. Although i'll try to keep an eye out. Once we reach 499 pages i'll create one and post link here.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

14 minutes ago, logisticamente said:

Hey, you are welcome!

the VAC is the place where you go to put in your finger prints and they take a photo of you, it is located at galeria 360. You will have to make an appointment there after you fill the ds160

for adults the cost is 275 dollars + 150 dollars for the vaccines.

they only take cash, but yoy can pay in dollars or pesos

good luck!

Thank you so much for the information.

Good Luck and have a very nice day!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

lol I was hoping i would wake up to all kind of crazy analysis of yesterdays data by @The Squirrel  :lol::lol::P

hmm it may be too early to do that, i think people should find it fairly easily as it will be towards top in the progress report section. Although i'll try to keep an eye out. Once we reach 499 pages i'll create one and post link here.

Oh I'm sure @The Squirrel will come with lots soon 😄

I'm also trying to apply the 15% possibly already concluded cases in my calculations. I'm scare of May 22 and 30...

And I know you're 30 too!

we need June to come around soon..

there are actually a few cases at the start of June got rfe and approval in this past few days. Maybe somebody's getting ready slowly, or just random in betweens... but that's also how reallllly slowly may started...

Edit: I repeat really really really few like 3-4 cases and random around

Edited by Naes

6 minutes ago, smilei said:

Praying for rainy approvals today! 

Yeah! C'mon USCIS people, chap - chap! Time to be seriously fast. :D:D

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

@Trinab80 I feel the exact same way ! We struggle together. You take care and be well.  My solution = Xanax. Lol 😂 

Just remember there is light in this tunnel and we will soon say congratulations to one another. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Good Morning My Fellow May Filers,

I know that I haven't actively participated in our forum like I normally have in the past and seem to look like I "fell off the radar". But I'm still here amongst you all and waiting with others for that "Golden Ticket" to arrive, and I'm always lurking and reading up on the many approvals that others are getting which I do my best to send "congrats" to you all collectively or individually. The reason for my quietness is nothing more different than others that have used this forum to vent - I'm desperately missing my fiancé and this process has definitely taken it's toll on me emotionally. I've been holding on to my last week of vacation so that I'm able to spend time with him and attend his interview with him, but it's hard not to just use a day or 2 to go see him for a quick trip. I'm not one to vent or cry about it out loud with just anybody; I tend to keep in things to myself and internalize things that are bothering me. I know, that's really not a good way to handle things, life has made me this way to conceal the hurt and sadness from others.

Reni (that's my fiancé's name) and I are doing wonderful, things between us are stronger than ever which they would have to be at this point with all this waiting and not knowing what is what. We've pushed the wedding back to March 4th (which is our 2 year anniversary), and the venue was extremely understanding and moved it with no problem. Truthfully though, the wedding was the least of my concerns as the most important thing for us to be together. I truly must say that without Reni's strength, positivity, and willingness to keep moving and keep going forward, I might have given up and I'm never one to just up and quit anything. But this process has definitely softened me up to the point where crying everyday seems to be part of my daily routine. But it's not the waiting that just has me feeling all out of sorts, it's really the not knowing what is going on and why and not being able to fix it. My anxiety is at an all time high because as we approach Thanksgiving this year, it takes me back to last Thanksgiving when Reni tried to come visit me when he had just being issued his Tourist Visa, but he was denied at POE and the visa was cancelled. And me thinking about how that whole ordeal went down back then does not make this waiting game any easier.

I know that I just shared more than I should have, but I'm sure there are those here who can sympathize with what I'm feeling. Either way, I just didn't want my sadness and frustration to overshadow everyone here who has received their approvals because at the end of the day, getting that NOA2 is the happiest thing to happen to anyone at this point and best believe that I am extremely happy for each and every one of you.

I do want to thank those that have noticed my absence and those that have checked up on me to make sure that Reni and I are okay. Thank you soooooooooooooo much from the bottom of my heart, (@mcs...you are truly a gem, and I appreciate you being that ear). Just want to say to you all that in this world where there is disaster striking left and right and hate surrounding all of us, I can say that I count each of you as a new friend and definitely the support system that is needed and wanted because our families will never know and understand how truly overwhelming and emotional this process can be when all you want is to be with the person you love and want to spend every waking moment with on Earth!!!

So, now that I can stop with all this mushy stuff (because I'm sitting my desk with watery eyes....lol), I can tell you that I am here, I've always been here, but I'M BACK!!! :D

I miss you, babe! ❤️ 

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

2 minutes ago, smilei said:

I miss you, babe! ❤️ 

Awww...I miss you too hun!!!!

How are things going with you two?

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

24 minutes ago, Naes said:

Oh I'm sure @The Squirrel will come with lots soon 😄

I'm also trying to apply the 15% possibly already concluded cases in my calculations. I'm scare of May 22 and 30...

And I know you're 30 too!

we need June to come around soon..

there are actually a few cases at the start of June got rfe and approval in this past few days. Maybe somebody's getting ready slowly, or just random in betweens... but that's also how reallllly slowly may started...

Edit: I repeat really really really few like 3-4 cases and random around

maybe today we got 50 Aprils, 90 May and 20 June's? :D who knows!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

maybe today we got 50 Aprils, 90 May and 20 June's? :D who knows!

I do...

for 11/1

April had 45 cases touched overall

May was updated by shoegum I think was around ~90

june was only one withdrawal.

on 10/30-10/31 of this week june was 1 approval, 1 rfe, 3 withdrawals

but as it is not a regular and presently thing yet I do not think june started.

Edited by Naes

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Awww...I miss you too hun!!!!

How are things going with you two?

I’m glad you and Reni are doing well. I’m sure you will get that golden ticket soon. I know you both deserve it (and everyone here on the forum). I’m excited for your spring wedding!

As for me and James, we are doing fantastic, preparing everything before my flight on the 13th. 😘

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I do...

for 11/1

April had 45 cases touched overall

May was updated by shoegum I think was around ~90

june was only one withdrawal.

on 10/30-10/31 of this week june was 1 approval, 1 rfe, 3 withdrawals

oooh that's not too bad!

I have hope now that we'll have a valentines approval @Naes:D how romantic :wub:

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
1 minute ago, Swissmiss82 said:

oooh that's not too bad!

I have hope now that we'll have a valentines approval @Naes:D how romantic :wub:

In September may got only 60 case changes... so if they can just start somehow at least we'll know they are keeping this monthly ratio instead of making things worse...

annnnd we can get the valentines then... well if that doesn't work; in japan they celebrate White day on 3/14 like a second valentines... I'll just have to get romantic with that one 😊😆😆

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.