smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Added comment section to the page, feel free to share information as you go through the post NOA2 process so it helps out others behind you :)

https://goo.gl/KggThF

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

48 minutes ago, smilei said:

Welcome to the May club! Hoping for a smooth journey for you and your other half. 🙂

Thanks, the best for you and your fiancé!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shoegum said:

I see you are 5/11 NOA1 you should be approved this week too :D

If you say so, it MUST be true!!! :D I believe you!

***Waiting for interview***

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

First time posting... NOA1 5/18  and eagerly awaiting NOA2 .  @Shoegum you have alleviated the pain of the process so much! thank you! you should set up a paypal account for tips 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, WacMay15 said:

29361 where are you.....

168 days ......may 15 helppppñ

Another May 15er right there with you friend. Looks like our date has tons of petitions, and whoever has our 9000 - 9500 part of the batch is MIA right now. Hopeful for this week!

Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster! I received my RFE last week and needed your help

It asks for me to provide the following:

• circumstances of the meeting - Submit information regarding the circumstances under which you and beneficiary met to establish the relationship
  • personal meeting evidence - this could be:
    • a written statement from you or the beneficiary stating that you have met in person and containing details of the date and circumstances of the meeting
    • passport pages with ID page and admission stamps
    • photographs of you and beneficiary together

the thing is, i sent these things to USCIS which is odd, but want to ask for clarification from you all - especially who have had their NOA2 approved and have done it correctly already.

1. Can anybody who has had their NOA2 approved please and kindly send me their circumstances of meeting statement?
  2. How is this different from the circumstances of meeting? - "a written statement from you or the beneficiary stating that you have met in person and containing details of the date and circumstances of the meeting""
  3. How do you submit photos? In my initial application, I submitted 2 printed pictures on regular printed paper with color ink, each in which my fiancee and I were together.
    • Are they supposed to be in a different, special format - printed professionally like our ID photos?
    • What if there are other people in the photo? What labels should we put, if any?

How does it take at NVC to be sent to the Embassy in manila?

When will she recieve packet 3?

Before flying to manila do i need hard copy of letter from NVC?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

How does it take at NVC to be sent to the Embassy in manila?

When will she recieve packet 3?

Before flying to manila do i need hard copy of letter from NVC?

Here’s my timeline:

Oct 10: got the case number

Oct 11: At NVC

Oct 17: In Transit

Oct 18: Ready

I’ve finished everything but never received a packet 3. NVC letter is not required, weren’t asked in any of the phase. If you’re flying to Manila and haven’t received the letter yet beforehand, is there someone whom you trust could open your mail for you and scan the NVC letter and send it to you electronically?

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, WhJi said:

Another May 15er right there with you friend. Looks like our date has tons of petitions, and whoever has our 9000 - 9500 part of the batch is MIA right now. Hopeful for this week!

I am another 15er........It is hard to watch the others pass us by even though I am happy for them.....now dates after us are getting approved....and I still see an occasional April come across the app....with no RFE either. Hang in there, my princess and I really wanted it today :( ....tomorrow is another day :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Piolito Bedico said:

Same here 😣 May 11th too.

I am May 11, too. 326583....

Case right after me was approved....

Edited by alaris

23 minutes ago, smilei said:

Here’s my timeline:

Oct 10: got the case number

Oct 11: At NVC

Oct 17: In Transit

Oct 18: Ready

I’ve finished everything but never received a packet 3. NVC letter is not required, weren’t asked in any of the phase. If you’re flying to Manila and haven’t received the letter yet beforehand, is there someone whom you trust could open your mail for you and scan the NVC letter and send it to you electronically?

Just office personal that let me know about my noa2 paper

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kirin2002 said:

Thank you all!! I'm already looking what to do after NOA 2. Hang on there people! You're so close! It finally arrives.

congratulations:) im from spain too the same date as you NOA1 may 16th  still waiting for NOA2, how did you get your approval email text or in the mail?  suerte!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.