smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
38 minutes ago, smilei said:

I haven’t received any letter from the embassy and I already got my visa. 

Congratulations for ur visa..:)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here’s the promised review for US Embassy Manila. Sorry for the delay.

October 24, 2017 6:40am

I arrived there by 6:20am and the guard checked my Appointment Confirmation letter and my bag. Make sure no phone with you nor flash drive nor powerbank. Gave my DS-160 confirmation page and passport to the lady afterwards, she then put my passport inside a sealed plastic bag and my DS-160 was stamped with a sticker. Was ushered inside. Thorough screening again especially my bag when I entered the building.

Pre-Screening (Filipino Consul Window 49)
Was asked to submit the following documents:
•DS-160
•NBI clearance
•UK police certificate
•CENOMAR
•PSA birth certificate
•MRV slip
•SLEC brown envelope
She then asked me my name and birthday, petitioner’s name, birthday and address, how long did he stay on his visits and she looked at our pictures together on my scrapbook, asked how long I stayed in England and my fiancé in Japan, told her we were both volunteers for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in those countries. Was asked to proceed to Window 51 for my 2x2 US visa photo scanning and then went back to Window 49, she then instructed me to proceed to finger scanning for the biometrics. And then waited for about few minutes for the CO’s to open their windows for the interview. I was assigned to a Filipina consul on Window 59. She was really nice! She just asked my name and birthday, fiance’s name, birthday and address in the US, when did he visit me and for how long, and our wedding plans, so I showed her my scrap book for the details of our wedding including the invitations and wedding dress, cakes and every little stuff involving our wedding. Hehe. She then said, “Congratulations and welcome to America! If ever you’ll encounter domestic violence, I’m giving you these pamphlets so you know what to do. Expect your visa in 1 to 2 weeks.”

CO didn’t ask any document from me aside from the pre-screening documents. I was out of the embassy by 8:10am. Tip: Just relax, be confident and smile. 🙂

Edited by smilei

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Road2Nyama said:

All, 

Does anyone know of a resource to make payments on airfare. I haven't seen my fiance in months and can not take it anymore. Tired of watching the clock just tick and the timelines just keep getting pushed back. My fellow VJ members help!

Expedia is good sometimes but I usually go with secretflying.com, skiplagged.com, thriftytraveler.com, airfarespot.com. Good luck!

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Abdoul said:

Guys i think i have a problem with my nvc number i got it last Tuesday the 1st time i went to track it it was shown as ~at NVC ~ but till that day i can find anything nomore its saying ~your search did not return any details ~?,, anyone ???😢😢😢

Hmmm that’s weird. Maybe it was non-immigrant the second time you searched?

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 26 - Issued

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Indiafiancee said:

Hi.

Whats ur noa1. And have u started documents prep for interview.

Any idea on PCC n medical from India 

12 may is my noa1. No I haven't started anything because I haven't got my approval.?? What is your noa1? 

Edited by vml

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Abdoul said:

Non i chose immigrant as well i don’t what’s going i plan to call them today anyways thanks 

I’m sorry! I hope everything will be sorted out. Keep us posted.

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 26 - Issued

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Can u believe as of right now i still have not gotten anything on app, text, website or even email yet but got hard copy.

Unfortunately, I can believe it with the way things are  now with this process...nothing surprises me anymore...the app sucks, the USCIS is inconsistent in updating, etc....glad you are approved though. We are hoping for today :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
43 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!

Daylight savings time has gone into effect, which means for those of us in the UK (and I’m sure many other places) we are one hour closer to seeing activity in California🎉🎉🎉🎉

My calendar says daylight saving time starts Nov. 5th now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.