smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

For all of you agonizing over your wait time, at least you didn't make the mistake of trusting a lawyer - who sent in the WRONG FEE. And so, USCIS sent back our application after 5 weeks. If she had sent in the right fee, we would have heard by now. :-(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Your timeline says approve 10/17 that is tomorrow for USCIS hehe.

Congrats 

http://dennyeyberg.wixsite.com/filipino-am-visa/second-step

Start calling NVC in a week. Web site above says in 5 days but they are not that quick anymore well maybe 5 days after you get your Hard Copy NOA2

Steven

Lol sorry I based it on Philippine time it's 17 in here,anyway I edited my timeline. Thank you for sending the link. God bless us all guys! God is good!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jbgchristian said:

We are322589..., 322588 and 322590 are approved... thisis aggrivating

Ams mine is 20527 do these people know how to count?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

We're at 144 days and I'm heading to Addis next week. Crossing fingers we might get our NOA2 while I'm there and we can celebrate together! I can't wait to see my fiancé, but I'm not going to lie. I'm not looking forward to the 16 hour flight.

Timeline
29 minutes ago, LabOz said:

They are tricky with their wording.

It is true they are working April cases now however they are also working on May cases as we all know he just failed to give that detail.

They are just repeating what they are being directed to spout .

Let it Rain May Approvals this week.

Hola and Amigo lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hey Jude said:

Good man Shoe Gum, thanks for all you do, May 15 here. I am starting to feel it in my bones, coming soon! Keep the faith my May filer family!

Hey @jude whats ur case reciept number.. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, vml said:

Here... 328014.

I am hoping this week or at the latest next week for us. I will be happy with a Christmas wedding

Edited by Hey Jude
added more

Timeline
20 minutes ago, star26 said:

Lol sorry I based it on Philippine time it's 17 in here,anyway I edited my timeline. Thank you for sending the link. God bless us all guys! God is good!

Amen, everything happens in Gods perfect time!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

I am hoping this week or at the latest next week for us. I will be happy with a Christmas wedding

same here..we are also planning to do Christmas wedding. but it only  possible if our noa2 comes in this month ..m hoping god hear ours.m so sad.. whenever i wake up in the morning ..i saw if our approval came. but no..they always says received.:crying:

Timeline
1 minute ago, vml said:

same here..we are also planning to do Christmas wedding. but it only  possible if our noa2 comes in this month ..m hoping god hear ours.m so sad.. whenever i wake up in the morning ..i saw if our approval came. but no..they always says received.:crying:

Keep the faith my friend just a little longer and we will be with our honeys!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
2 minutes ago, vml said:

Don't worry it will come, as will all of ours! I can feel that this is our month!! 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, marineman225 said:

Don't worry it will come, as will all of ours! I can feel that this is our month!! 

I'm with you on that  brother! Semper Fi

Edited by Hey Jude
spelling

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.