smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abdoul said:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!  guys a day one lurker over here  but i promess  i couldn't go to sleep without coming here ! Well just got appoved thank God 😍😍😍 may 5 received dat! This wait was so stressfull to me and my girl but u guys make it easy for us. Yall so kind and helpul i pray yall got your NO2 very very soon  i will never forget about this thank u so much guys 

Congrats!!  How were you notified? We are a 2 May filer.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abdoul said:

Oh i have the Uscis App on my phone while i was on my phone watching a video i  received notification from the App saying i was approve 

Ok thank  you, I have the app too.  Congrats again!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Abdoul said:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!  guys a day one lurker over here  but i promess  i couldn't go to sleep without coming here ! Well just got appoved thank God 😍😍😍 may 5 received dat! This wait was so stressfull to me and my girl but u guys make it easy for us. Yall so kind and helpul i pray yall got your NO2 very very soon  i will never forget about this thank u so much guys 

Congratulations!!!! :D

Timeline

Anyone, so I get my timeline correct, it says I-129F sent and NOA1 received.  On the form I-797C, which date is the NOA1 date, the notice date or received date?  Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Abdoul said:

Congrats! Update your timeline!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Abdoul said:

Congrats!!!

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

7 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Anyone, so I get my timeline correct, it says I-129F sent and NOA1 received.  On the form I-797C, which date is the NOA1 date, the notice date or received date?  Thank you!

The notice date is your NOA1 date. This is the date VJ tracks. The received date is what USCIS uses. This is the date @Shoegum scans use.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, dnavinnie said:

The notice date is your NOA1 date. This is the date VJ tracks. The received date is what USCIS uses. This is the date @Shoegum scans use.

Thank you very much!!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When a letter or any type of mail is sent from USCIS is it by standard mail or by shipping delivery??

Received Date May 2nd

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

@N-J

Congratulations!

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, AJay00md said:

I heard it many times and found this now to be true. It will come when you least expect it. A tier two officer told me yesterday it can come in one week or months.

I am headed to Colombia this weekend to see my fiance to celebrate her birthday, and we had planned to discuss other options to be together.

The NOA2 took 203 days but the timing was perfect.

I wish you a responce very soon. Unfortunately, we know way to much how the wait feels! Good Luck! 

That's exactly what my sister in law told me but it's so hard to not refresh to see if it's been updated or not. 

Im also going next week to Mexico to see my fiancé so he can meet our new baby girl and will stay out there for a few weeks. Hopefully we get a response while out there together. 

And we'll happy birthday to your Fiancé and now you have two things to celebrate 🎉🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Shyone86 said:

When a letter or any type of mail is sent from USCIS is it by standard mail or by shipping delivery??

Received Date May 2nd

Standard USPS mail. Just like the NOA1 you recieved.

27 Aprovals, 35 RFE's today.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, JrJonesy4 said:

I feel a few May filers getting edgy... Just be postive guys, like a few have said. There is no right or wrong answer to your file, as long as you have met USCIS guidelines for the visa you have applied for EVERYTHING there after is a case by case basis. There is no consistancy on what is or is not approved much like in what order they choose to approve cases in. 

Unfortunately its a long waiting game but in the end an rfe is a chance to fix something so its not the end of the world, its better than a denial. 

I wish everyone the best of luck and its coming up to the start of the working day in Cali so let's all think postive thoughts and let it rain noa2s again #comoncali #letsdothis

This is what is so annoying to me. USCIS should state exactly for what they want. This would cut down on my RFEs I think. Why should someone be guessing if they should include their passport or not? Also debating on how many pictures to send. I will be irritated if I get an RFE for more photos or something trivial. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.