smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys! Question for uk benifcarys! We got our NOA1 September 28th what jabs do I need to get? And should I wait till closer till December or get it over with now?! Also good luck to everyone I hope USICS is moving fast today and raining approvals! ❤️

Timeline
8 minutes ago, supgoz said:

Hey guys! Question for uk benifcarys! We got our NOA1 September 28th what jabs do I need to get? And should I wait till closer till December or get it over with now?! Also good luck to everyone I hope USICS is moving fast today and raining approvals! ❤️

Hello and Welcome!!

I think this is the right list of vaccinations needed for the AOS https://www.uscis.gov/news/questions-and-answers/vaccination-requirements

Here in the UK you can request a copy of your Patient Summary from your doctor which lists all vaccinations since birth. You will already have had many vaccinations on the list so it's not as bad as it seems :) But well worth checking out if you need a rebooster. Knightsbridge medical prices may be pretty pricey so just get booked in with your GP for any needed. 

Flu jabs are required for flu season only (Oct- March from memory, but double check this). Not something that is covered by the NHS, unless you're over the age of 65 or in a role which requires it. You can pop down to your local pharmacy to get it done, you will have to pay, but for a couple of quid will be worth just getting it done so you know you're all good. 

Hope this helps 

•  

Timeline
1 minute ago, LucyG289 said:

Hello and Welcome!!

I think this is the right list of vaccinations needed for the AOS https://www.uscis.gov/news/questions-and-answers/vaccination-requirements

Here in the UK you can request a copy of your Patient Summary from your doctor which lists all vaccinations since birth. You will already have had many vaccinations on the list so it's not as bad as it seems :) But well worth checking out if you need a rebooster. Knightsbridge medical prices may be pretty pricey so just get booked in with your GP for any needed. 

Flu jabs are required for flu season only (Oct- March from memory, but double check this). Not something that is covered by the NHS, unless you're over the age of 65 or in a role which requires it. You can pop down to your local pharmacy to get it done, you will have to pay, but for a couple of quid will be worth just getting it done so you know you're all good. 

Hope this helps 

•  

Thanks so much! Really appreciate the info!!!!! Hope you’re having a great day! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, LucyG289 said:

Fellow UK filers (sorry to fellow May club - this is becoming quite the UK message hour ;))

I came across this awesome link a few weeks ago that was created by some UK VJ members.  It details the steps, chunks it out into phases and lists information for the process for the London embassy.  Plus the language is pretty simple, so things make a little more sense if you are overwhelmed by the many abbreviations and form numbers (or this could just be my brain lol!). 

It was written a couple of years ago so some links to docs are broken, but majority still work and link to current stuff. Having read it a few times to get ready and all prepared for the next stages, it's definitely useful. 

Just use as a guide only, check any form links to make sure they are in date - like I said it was written a couple of years ago so should be used as a broad step by step only :))))

London K1 Guide

This is great!!!!! I’m so glad I live in London and don’t have to travel much to the embassy or medical, feel so bad for people that have to get hotels and stuff!!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Calendula said:

Hi guys ! 
What does "Name was updated" mean ?

It's pretty self explanatory. 

Did you get that notice on your case or are you just asking in general?

It means the petitioner filed notice with USCIS to advise that there was an incorrect name on the petition and "Name was updated" simply alerts petitioner that it is now fixed.

Steven

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, LabOz said:

It's pretty self explanatory. 

Did you get that notice on your case or are you just asking in general?

It means the petitioner filed notice with USCIS to advise that there was an incorrect name on the petition and "Name was updated" simply alerts petitioner that it is now fixed.

Steven

I was just asking in general. 
Thank you for the explanation :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
2 hours ago, Shoegum said:
WAC1790316057 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790316065 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790316246 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790316247 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790316266 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790316269 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790318083 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790318381 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790318413 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790318561 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790320437 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790320508 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790320523 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790320567 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790320572 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790322208 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790316748 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
WAC1790320808 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
WAC1790320345 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790320424 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790320431 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790320532 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790320542 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790320570 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790320580 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790320581 10/12/2017 Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

OMG they are killing me, we are 16062, they keep jumping around it, killing me here!  Thanks @Shoegum for the list!

12 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

OMG they are killing me, we are 16062, they keep jumping around it, killing me here!  Thanks @Shoegum for the list!

I'm right there with you! 316271...everything around me has been touched. Day 163

Without @Shoegum I think most of us would have pulled all of our hair out by now!!!Ahahaha

Edited by dnavinnie
Added line

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

Is it something we get from bank?

You get it from the link I provided and have to bring to the bank.

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
8 minutes ago, dnavinnie said:

I'm right there with you! 316271...everything around me has been touched. Day 163

Without @Shoegum I think most of us would have pulled all of our hair out by now!!!Ahahaha

Whomever is doing our's is obviously doing even numbers, just hope for an approval soon!  Good luck to you also and everyone else still waiting in May!

2 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Whomever is doing our's is obviously doing even numbers, just hope for an approval soon!  Good luck to you also and everyone else still waiting in May!

Let's hope they come back from a nice happy lunch and approve our's today! Good luck to all of the folks that have been waiting much longer than me too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.