1 minute ago, Estibaliz said:

I didn't know there was a ranking :lol:

But your Spanish there was perfect ;)

My dad would be proud of me...lol!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im saddened that I had to pull my application from being processed, kinda sucks losing the $$.. I will re-file once the paperwork issues gets sorted out.

Good luck to all the May filers.. 

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnaMolina said:

Posted on aprils forum but maybe you guys can help me as well, I've read so many diff things about this:

Guys, I have a question and think that maybe you guys can help me. I thought I had the answer before but now that we're filling I-134 I don't know anymore lol 

So, my fiancé has two kids from his previous marriage, and he has only 33% of custody. His ex wife declare them on taxes, so they are not his dependents on taxes, and he pays child support.

My question is: are the kids his dependents for this form? Wholly? Partially? Will they check gross income or after taxes?

cause if its gross then we should be fine even if they consider the 4 of us, but after taxes then we will be just about it (and i dont like to be just about it lol)

thanks guys!

I believe it's partially as he does pay for them so it comes out of his income. Also they only look at gross income

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JrJonesy4 said:

I believe it's partially as he does pay for them so it comes out of his income. Also they only look at gross income

Thank you, that's exactly what we're doing. Since they only look at gross income, we should be fine!

Timeline
23 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

oh no, why did you pull your application?

Found out that the Annulment papers back in her home country were processed at the local level, but not recorded/registered in the national court system. Bottom line.. she is not eligible to marry at the current time until the annulment is recorded/registered.

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Timeline
2 hours ago, LabOz said:

@Shoegum thanks so much for posting the 20 Approvals today.  Sadly this is my one day in the office so only have access to this forum on my phone. 

Anyhow...156 days and NOA:dancing:

Thanks to everyone here for your support.

Steven

20171004_131535.png

yay! congratulations Steven! I'm so happy for you.  God Bless!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, LabOz said:

@Shoegum thanks so much for posting the 20 Approvals today.  Sadly this is my one day in the office so only have access to this forum on my phone. 

Anyhow...156 days and NOA:dancing:

Thanks to everyone here for your support.

Steven

20171004_131535.png

YAYYYYYY! Congratulations to you and Ling! As @AnaMolina teased you with the DS 160 thing, I'll say UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE if you haven't yet. hehe

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.