smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, smilei said:

Congrats!!!!!! Was it updated on the app now as well?

Thank you!!! I was checking the USCIS website before bed and saw "case was approved" omg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Fariha0110 said:

Thank you! ... I was so close to vomiting after waiting 120 days to have to start all over again would be devastating 

I'm still a little worried they'll ask for new form to be filled out after they look at it.  There's a lot of new information in it that isn't on the December form.  Job history and information about parents and stuff.  It goes from 6 pages to I think 13 on new form.  I'm sweating a little till I hear someone else gets approved that used it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Julia and Wojtek said:

Thank you!!! I was checking the USCIS website before bed and saw "case was approved" omg

Such a great surprise! I'm sure you'll sleep well...or not, since the excitement is all over you and I can feel it here. hehe

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Just now, JohnAna05823 said:

I'm still a little worried they'll ask for new form to be filled out after they look at it.  There's a lot of new information in it that isn't on the December form.  Job history and information about parents and stuff.  It goes from 6 pages to I think 13 on new form.  I'm sweating a little till I hear someone else gets approved that used it.

They can RFE me and ask for the new form. I'm okay with that.... but I just hope they don't outright reject me. Plus even if they ask for the new form its only an extra hour or 2 to get all the information. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

@Ian & Alma @Alma Dela Vega used the old form and they just got approved earlier. So, don't worry. :)

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 26 - Issued

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, smilei said:

Such a great surprise! I'm sure you'll sleep well...or not, since the excitement is all over you and I can feel it here. hehe

To be honest..not sleepy at all!))) huh

Timeline
Just now, Julia and Wojtek said:

To be honest..not sleepy at all!))) huh

I can imagine! hehe. I'm so happy for you. There are lots of Russian peeps on April forum that can help you on your journey to up to Moscow interview. :)

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 26 - Issued

Timeline
2 minutes ago, smilei said:

@Ian & Alma @Alma Dela Vega used the old form and they just got approved earlier. So, don't worry. :)

Just as Fariha0110 said, as long as RFE and don't reject I'm fine with that too.  But definitely good to hear someone already got approved!  Just keeping my fingers crossed.  And waiting impatiently like everyone else! 😂😂😂

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Julia and Wojtek said:

Heyy guys...my fiancé just talked to tier 2 officer today and we got approved in like an hour! Still can't believe we're so close.... 

updated my timeline! 

Good luck with getting your NOA2! You're almost there! 🍀 (149 days after NOA1)

Do you know how your fiance was able to talk to a tier 2 officer? was it just the normal number for USCIS then ask to be sent to a tier 2 officer?
when you hit 150 days and no NOA2 then you can call USCIS i believe? Correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by munbei

Just now, JohnAna05823 said:

Just as Fariha0110 said, as long as RFE and don't reject I'm fine with that too.  But definitely good to hear someone already got approved!  Just keeping my fingers crossed.  And waiting impatiently like everyone else! 😂😂😂

Also we're only a few days apart... don't worry! we're in it together I'll keep you updated! please do the same! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Fariha0110 said:

Also we're only a few days apart... don't worry! we're in it together I'll keep you updated! please do the same! 

Will do!  You're just behind me (or should be) so it would give you time to get yours done before notice comes.  Let's hope for the best!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a tier 2 on the phone. I feel like I want to know more about my case and that's not a good enough reason to call. Like seriously this is ridiculous. 😡

Don't get me wrong I am truly happy for everyone, but I must admit as you all know this can really have you on an emotional roller coaster. 😞 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Excuse my rant.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I believe you and @Fariha0110 will be fine. :) We'll receive our golden ticket soon!

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 26 - Issued

Timeline
19 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Hi, I understand that you used the old form I-129F. If they were to reject it they would have already.

So they will have no problem with the older I-129F. The big question is did you send in the G-325a's for you and your fiancee along with the old I-129F?

If not then you would likely get an RFE to submit those forms.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.