smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Olivia2804 said:

Our NOA1 date is May 3rd and we received our NOA2 last month, not expedited.

I think that even if there are general trends in the way they process cases, it is really hard to actually estimate when our case will move to the next steps. Especially since there are probably much more cases than the ones registered on VJ. So there are probably more May NOA1 cases that have been approved already, but we can't see them on VJ. You will have your NOA2s soon!

Congrats to you. Yours was a rare case as approved recently and just over a 3 month wait. 

Most are taking nearly 5 months now.

That is true that VJ is only a very small sample of the actual cases with CSC.

Most everyone will be approved eventually.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Olivia2804 said:

I think that even if there are general trends in the way they process cases, it is really hard to actually estimate when our case will move to the next steps. Especially since there are probably much more cases than the ones registered on VJ. So there are probably more May NOA1 cases that have been approved already, but we can't see them on VJ. You will have your NOA2s soon!

Wow, congratulations!

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, TheSkywalkers said:

Her question is 'does it make a difference if the petitioner is in the militar?'. Her question implies whether certain job desc allows the case to be treated with priority just because the petitioner is in the military. She did not say anything about having the case expedited. That's why I responded with 'everyone is treated EQUALLY.' Just because the petitioner is in the military, it does not mean that their case is to be processed first than that of the others whose petitioner isn't.

But if the petitioner is about to be deployed, expediting the case can be REQUESTED, provided that there is a documentation proving the said circumstances coming from the petitioner's higher ups. And it is not guaranteed to be approved 100%. It is still under USCIS discretion. That's why it is called a REQUEST TO EXPEDITE.

I research, too you know.  But I pay attention to the question, and do not assume that she meant something else rather than what was stated. I started doing research even before we filed last year. And what I learned from helping people through the process is that providing tons of info to people who are new to the process can be overwhelming. 

Best of luck to all of your cases. :)

So petty Jesus, be positive. If anyone was that concerned about the advise on here they would be seeking professional advise, something you, myself and everyone else here are not qualified to offer. 

So on a positive note its Monday the USCIS week starts again, it would appear the 1st week of May applicants should start to hear something hopefully. They really need to speed up lol

Edited by JrJonesy4

Timeline
8 hours ago, LabOz said:

It only makes a difference if he requests expedite process due to active duty transfer of location or similar issues.

Just being in the military doesn't get him expedited.

How to answer a question constructively 👍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JrJonesy4 said:

How to answer a question constructively 👍

Yes I think some folks here are turning towards the Dark Side. (Star Wars Reference :P)

In fairness many of us get grumpy this is not an easy process and some of the longest wait times for K-1 I've ever seen.

Timeline
1 minute ago, LabOz said:

Yes I think some folks here are turning towards the Dark Side. (Star Wars Reference :P)

In fairness many of us get grumpy this is not an easy process and some of the longest wait times for K-1 I've ever seen.

Definitely from all the research I've done previously I've never seen the processing time this long. But there are so many factors that come into play DACA, K1 increase applications then there's the individual cases to asses. I am just hoping I'm there for Christmas, but if not the brighter note is I can add to my savings until then. 

Day 136 now patiently waiting, the longer it takes the more i want to spend on building up my 4x4 ram

Edited by Murph4865

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
2 hours ago, LabOz said:

Congrats to you. Yours was a rare case as approved recently and just over a 3 month wait. 

Most are taking nearly 5 months now.

That is true that VJ is only a very small sample of the actual cases with CSC.

Most everyone will be approved eventually.

LOL at "most everyone will be approved eventually"...

how comforting!! :whistle::D

07/06/2017 : I-129F Package Sent ♥

07/08/2017 : I-129F Package Delivered to The USCIS Dallas, TX Lockbox

07/10/2017 : ♥ NOA1 (Received Date) & Case Routed To CSC For Processing ♥

07/12/2017 : NOA1 (Notice Date) & USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Text/e-Mail

07/13/2017 : Check Cashed Out

07/18/2017 : NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/19/2017 : Dead Silence Begins

09/20/2017 : Dead Silence Continues...

# 1218 in the queue on VJ

♥--------- DAY 72 ---------♥

3 hours ago, JrJonesy4 said:

So petty Jesus, be positive. If anyone was that concerned about the advise on here they would be seeking professional advise, something you, myself and everyone else here are not qualified to offer. 

So on a positive note its Monday the USCIS week starts again, it would appear the 1st week of May applicants should start to hear something hopefully. They really need to speed up lol

Haha I was just trying to help. I am already done with K1 to AOS so I am just basically answering whatever questions I see that I know the answer to because I was once like you, I did not know what to do.

But when someone tells me to 'research' implying that I don't know what I am talking about when I just said the exact same thing he said, then that's where it gets ugly for me. 

As you said, on a positive note, may you receive your NOA2s soon! 

Best of luck on your medicals and interviews! You can all ace it! 

K1 Visa Timeline (4 months / September 2016 to January 2017):

Timeline: Sept 23, 2016 (filing) to January 30, 2017 (visa on hand)
Our K1 Visa Process on our blog: https://happilyhaberlafter.wordpress.com/2018/04/21/k1-visa-process/

AOS Timeline (4 months / April 2017 to August 2017):

Timeline:  April 11, 2017 (filing) to August 28, 2017 (approved)

(September 14, 2017 - Greencard on Hand!  - late due to Hurricane Irma)
Our AOS Process on our blog: https://happilyhaberlafter.wordpress.com/2018/05/13/adjustment-of-status-greencard-application/

ROC Timeline (7 months / June 2019 to January 2020)

Timeline:  June 11, 2019 (filing) to January 29, 2020  (Card Mailed to Me)

Our ROC Process on our blog: https://happilyhaberlafter.wordpress.com/2019/06/07/removal-of-conditions-process/

N400 Timeline (3 months 3 weeks / August 7, 2020 -December 4, 2020)
August 7, 2020 - Filed Online

August 10, 2020 - NOA1 uploaded by USCIS in my account / Estimated Tiime of Completion updated as well (Feb 2021)

August 15, 2020 - Received NOA(hardcopy)

Sept 14, 2020 - Biometric Reuse

October 20, 2020 - Interview Has Been Scheduled

November 23, 2020 - Interview Date - Approved!

December 4, 2020 - OATH TAKING CEREMONY
Our N400 Process on our blog: https://happilyhaberlafter.wordpress.com/2020/08/08/filing-n400-path-to-citizenship/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
1 hour ago, TheSkywalkers said:

Haha I was just trying to help. I am already done with K1 to AOS so I am just basically answering whatever questions I see that I know the answer to because I was once like you, I did not know what to do.

But when someone tells me to 'research' implying that I don't know what I am talking about when I just said the exact same thing he said, then that's where it gets ugly for me. 

Aww I see where the misunderstanding came from now lol. I wasn't talking to you the Skywalkers actually.. I was suggesting to the person who asked to make some researches if he/her wanted to know more. :)

7 hours ago, JrJonesy4 said:

that's true, since if u look on approved cases here they're on april 30, so this week hopefully we are going to see some may approvals.

Day 111 here :wub:

We are closer peopleeeeee!!! Lets be positive :jest:

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

9 hours ago, Olivia2804 said:

Wow you got very lucky to get is so soon. Congrats and wish you the best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
5 hours ago, TheSkywalkers said:

And I certainly appreciate your help. The tons of nfo out there on this process IS overwhelming because I spent hours searching through sources for this process only to find I have to search other sources to fill in the blanks of the previous. It's good when I see someone cut through the haze with concise and straight-forward facts, instructions, and direction. Keep it up.:thumbs:

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline

Come on early May 2017 Filers !!!!!

It's Monday and this is your week...

I know some of you have already received your NOA2...

Update your timelines pretty please !!! LOL

07/06/2017 : I-129F Package Sent ♥

07/08/2017 : I-129F Package Delivered to The USCIS Dallas, TX Lockbox

07/10/2017 : ♥ NOA1 (Received Date) & Case Routed To CSC For Processing ♥

07/12/2017 : NOA1 (Notice Date) & USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Text/e-Mail

07/13/2017 : Check Cashed Out

07/18/2017 : NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/19/2017 : Dead Silence Begins

09/20/2017 : Dead Silence Continues...

# 1218 in the queue on VJ

♥--------- DAY 72 ---------♥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.